facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old July 3, 2012, 12:07 PM
Cricket Sage

^ how old is Navas? Isn't he pretty young too?

Old July 3, 2012, 12:14 PM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ how old is Navas? Isn't he pretty young too?
yes, I think he's around 26-27
Old July 3, 2012, 06:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

[QUOTE=maysun;1544918

He's a legend alright, this guy is awesome. Every time he does something, I'm in awe. He embodies such great humility. Long live, Saint Iker. You deserve an applause and a bow. Legend! [/QUOTE]

Yeah, His intention was good..no doubt about that, but I think he talked with the Linesman, not the main Referee and the main Referee blew the whistle without hearing Ikar's request...3 minutes injury time was already reached.

But from the professional point of view, Ikar could not do this such of thing...it is the Referee who would control the game. If Iker really wanted to show respect to Italy..he could send a message to his teammates after scoring the 3rd goal (about set back a little)...not to the referee and requested a meaningless request.

Last edited by CricFanBD; July 3, 2012 at 09:31 PM..
Old July 3, 2012, 10:36 PM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricFanBD
Yeah, His intention was good..no doubt about that, but I think he talked with the Linesman, not the main Referee and the main Referee blew the whistle without hearing Ikar's request...3 minutes injury time was already reached.

But from the professional point of view, Ikar could not do this such of thing...it is the Referee who would control the game. If Iker really wanted to show respect to Italy..he could send a message to his teammates after scoring the 3rd goal (about set back a little)...not to the referee and requested a meaningless request.
Yes it was a linesman not a ref. But Iker is the captain and thus represents the whole team. He just said to show respect, he didn't force him. It was upto the officials to take the opinion or not. Moreover, it was a meaningless injury time, that couldn't affect the outcome of the game in any way. And the ref and linesman are always in constant contact through their wireless microphones..
Old July 3, 2012, 11:14 PM
Cricket Sage

Who's excited for Olympics Football? Neymar and Barzil are all over the news, already labeled as favorites. Anyone know anything about some of the other teams? Any rising players who might make a name for himself?