facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 14, 2011, 02:33 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Start with a prayer

Start with a prayer

Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-'ālamīn
Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Māliki yawmi d-dīn
Iyyāka na'budu wa iyyāka nasta'īn
Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
Ṣirāṭ al-laḏīna an'amta 'alayhim ġayril maġḍūbi 'alayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn

In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds
The Compassionate, the Merciful
Master of the Day of Judgment
You alone do we worship, and you alone do we ask for help
Guide us to the straight path
The path of those whom you have blessed, not those who have deserved wrath, nor the misguided.

It’s a begging of a new era, new captain with a new look Bangladesh team.

I am requesting everyone to say amen and start this game.

Allah knows the best.

May Allah forgive me if I missed spelled and sorry if I used poor grammar?
Old October 14, 2011, 02:38 PM
Cricket Savant

yayy spamming:

Quote:
Hattian Storm-god, my lord, and ye, Hattian gods, my lords!
A plague ye have let into the land. The Hatti land has been cruelly afflicted by the plague. For twenty years now men have been dying. As for me, the agony of my heart and the anguish of my soul I can no longer endure.
When I celebrated festivals, I worshipped all the gods. I never preferred one temple to another. The matter of the plague I have laid before all the gods in prayer, making vows to them (and saying) “Hearken to me, ye gods, my lords! Drive ye forth the plague from the Hatti land! The reason for which people are dying—either let it be established by an omen, or let me see it in a dream, or let a prophet declare it!” But the gods did not hearken to me and the plague got no better in the Hatti land. The Hatti land was cruelly afflicted.
Hattian Storm-god, my lord, (and) ye gods, my lords! It is only too true that man is sinful. My father sinned and transgressed against the word of the Hattian Storm-god, my lord. But I have not sinned in any respect. It is only too true, however, that the father’s sin falls upon the son. Because I have confessed my father’s sin, let the soul of the Hattian Storm-god, my lord, and (those) of the gods, my lords, be again pacified! Take pity on me and drive the plague out of the Hatti land! Suffer not to die the few who are still left to offer sacrificial loaves and libations!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 14, 2011, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

The result is solely up to allah, the all knowing. For verily he knows best. For he controlls all, and all must answer to him one day. Let the players know that in order to win, one must lose sometimes. Let them know not to give up in the face of adversity, to die on their feet than live on their knees. Allah has bestowed 11 men to show the world that: "Watch out world, here comes Bangladesh". 11 men who have the honour of portraying the passion, dedication and sheer talent that lies within Bangladesh. Allah guides who he whims, and maybe, just maybe it's our turn. Ya Ghafur, forgive those amongst us who sin, and answer the one collective Du'a we have to offer. We are one soul, one breath, one body. We are one nation. WE ARE BANGLADESH!
Old October 14, 2011, 04:31 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

well said, banglaguy!
Old October 14, 2011, 07:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
The result is solely up to allah, the all knowing. For verily he knows best. For he controlls all, and all must answer to him one day. Let the players know that in order to win, one must lose sometimes. Let them know not to give up in the face of adversity, to die on their feet than live on their knees. Allah has bestowed 11 men to show the world that: "Watch out world, here comes Bangladesh". 11 men who have the honour of portraying the passion, dedication and sheer talent that lies within Bangladesh. Allah guides who he whims, and maybe, just maybe it's our turn. Ya Ghafur, forgive those amongst us who sin, and answer the one collective Du'a we have to offer. We are one soul, one breath, one body. We are one nation. WE ARE BANGLADESH!
Ameen ! Lets see how we turn things around.
Old October 15, 2011, 02:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
Amen to that
Old October 14, 2011, 08:03 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

BanglaGuy

Remember to spell 'Allah'(God) with a capital 'A' bro..
Old October 14, 2011, 08:05 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

BD team should start with a Prayer before every match.
Old October 15, 2011, 06:19 AM
Club Cricketer

You might win or loses?

Those who start with his name will never be ashamed
Allah knows the best.

I thank Allah for saving the day.

Amen.
Old October 15, 2011, 06:26 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Allah Allah koren miyara.