facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old June 1, 2007, 10:48 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default Forum Related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Following is an attempt to help members, especially the new ones. Every few days I receive similar questions in email. Its better to have a FAQ than answering individually every time. If you think you have Q/A that should be added here, then write it up and post or PM me. I will add it if it is relevant.

This will be added to the general FAQ section at a later time.

Q. Why is my account locked out?

A.
This can happen because you or someone else tried to log into your account for more than 5 times within last 15 minute period. The lock will automatically be removed after the 15 minute period. When your account gets locked you may receive an email like the following.
Dear xxxxx,

Your account on BanglaCricket Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: xx.xx.xx.xx

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon....php?do=lostpw

All the best,
BanglaCricket Forum
To solve this problem, just wait 15 minutes and then try to log in again. If you have forgotten your password, then follow the direction given in the email, (i.e go to: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon....php?do=lostpw ).

Please do not email an Admin to get your password back. Passwords are always one way encrypted, thus we can't get your old password back. Only way is to reset it.

Q. Why all of a sudden I don't have permission to post or view a forum?
A.
This can happen when you change your email address. Every time you change your email address, you must verify and activate it by following the URL emailed to your new email address. If you think you didn't receive the activation email, be sure to check your email trash or spam box before pressing the "panic" button. Many online email systems (hotmail, gmail) will send unkown emails to trash or spam box.

If you still cannot find your activation email, try to regenerate it by going to this URL:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...o=requestemail

Q. Why can't I log into the chat room?
A.
If you are trying to log into BanglaCricket Chat room using our Java Chat client, then make sure you have port number 6669 open (check your firewall) and also make sure you have latest Java Runtime.

If you still cannot log onto the chat room try a standalone client application; such as mIRC. Download and install it from http://www.mirc.com. Then click on the following URL:
irc://irc.cricket.org/banglacricket

BanglaCricket Chat Room is located on :
IRC server: irc.cricket.org or irc.starlink.org
Room: #banglacricket.

Q. I am offended by a post what can I do?
A.
If you feel that you were offended or personally attacked by another member, please do not try to retaliate by posting even more offending and attacking post. Instead report the post to moderators and admins by clicking on "Report Post" icon. Rest assured, a moderator or an admin will take a look at the reported post and if the post violated forum rule then it will be edited. If the violation is severe member will be notified with a warning.

Q. Is there any standard forum rule that I must follow?
A.
Yes, BanglaCricket follows a set of standard rules and regulations. You were notified of this during your registration and you have agreed with it as well. Therefore, you must abide by these rules and regulations. It is available here in English and Bangla:
BanglaCricket Forum Rules

Q. I have just read a post that violates forum rules, what should I do?
A.
If you think a post has violated forum rules, then report it by clicking on "Report Post" icon. A moderator or an admin will take any necessary action. Do not engage with the poster by taking the matter into your own hands. Rather, wait for a moderator or an admin to take action. If you think enough time has passed and no action was taken then drop a private message (PM) to a moderator of your choice.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by reverse_swing; June 17, 2012 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: chat link updated

Closed Thread