facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 25, 2006, 07:57 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Threads merged. Please keep all the Champ Trophy telecast/streaming discussions in this thread rather than creating lots of threads about it.

Old September 25, 2006, 08:16 AM
ODI Cricketer

How about webcasting in USA?
Old September 25, 2006, 08:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

From what I know, CBN (Carribean TV Network) is showing the CT matches. I'm not sure about the details, but their rates are awsum. If you're with Rogers, you have to take ATN FOR $15/month, and add CBN on it for I think $7.95/month or $6.95/month. So total, you're not paying anything more than $40 including taxes!

Before subscribing, you might wanna check with Rogers about CBN's coverage of CT. From what I know, they're showing all matches...they always show BD matches, so it's awsum.
Old September 25, 2006, 08:39 AM
ODI Cricketer

ইতিমধ্যে অন্য এক সুত্রে........http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17490
Old September 25, 2006, 10:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_B
Threads merged. Please keep all the Champ Trophy telecast/streaming discussions in this thread rather than creating lots of threads about it.

Ahmed_B bhai, I don't understand if the threads are merged then why there is another thread exists seperately which is http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=17490 ? Probably you have merged those but it did not work. Please do it again.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old September 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
yes fox sports is going to show all the matches of CT, including the qualifiers.
Thats fox sports in australia, right?
Old September 25, 2006, 01:10 PM
First Class Cricketer

Directv has a package for US residents. You can buy ICC champions cup and the world cup coming up next year for $249 in total. That is a $50 discount from buying individual events.

Man! I remember paying close to US$200 for installation of a international dish and US$300 for the 2003 world cup package. That was almost US$500 so I could watch Bangladesh play in the world and be the best team EVER!! We all know how that turned out. I even lost $50 to kenyan friend when we lost to kenya. Boy! was I pissed!!! After the beating we took against Canada I could not watch any more cricket. $550 dollars down the drain!
Old September 25, 2006, 01:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart
Directv has a package for US residents. You can buy ICC champions cup and the world cup coming up next year for $249 in total. That is a $50 discount from buying individual events.

Man! I remember paying close to US$200 for installation of a international dish and US$300 for the 2003 world cup package. That was almost US$500 so I could watch Bangladesh play in the world and be the best team EVER!! We all know how that turned out. I even lost $50 to kenyan friend when we lost to kenya. Boy! was I pissed!!! After the beating we took against Canada I could not watch any more cricket. $550 dollars down the drain!
So sad story. But never despair my friend. Future is bright!

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old September 25, 2006, 02:09 PM
Club Cricketer

I saw DishNework is selling whole package for $100. May be that is a better idea compare to buying for $40-$85 online and being in risk of poor service.
Old September 25, 2006, 04:44 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovik
how about benup and his buddy from dhanshiri.

benup is down forever mate. thanks to you guys.

Anyways, We DhanShirians do not want to declare of whether or not we gonna show it to our users yet. we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya. lol. we want to avoid such situations.

But well I am keeping track on yours' posting, and if we feel comfortable with some of the deals that are cheap and reliable for us, then we might show it at our place. You never know. Its still a possibility, and can only be make sure 5 mintues before the match starts. hehe.
Old September 26, 2006, 10:23 AM
First Class Cricketer

Both Directv and Dish Network have the same package for Champions cup. Both are going for $99. Directv's website does not have the correct price. You have to call them up to get the price. You could also buy the world cup and icc cup together and get the package for $249. A $50 discount.

I think it is a good package for someody who has a tivo or dvr. I am always busy with school or work and i would not have a chance watch the game live. However, i can record the games on my tivo and watch the whole thing when I have time on my hand. It also takes less time as you can skip the advertisements. It is the most reliable way to watch it if you have a busy schedule.
Old September 26, 2006, 10:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonarbangla
we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya.
you must be joking. doing good. couldn't watch zimbabwe series after paying them and same happend in kenya series
Old September 26, 2006, 10:56 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
you must be joking. doing good. couldn't watch zimbabwe series after paying them and same happend in kenya series
well said sovik ! it's all about commitment !

anywayz..as usual we r gonna provide live commentary in paltalk of the ICC Champions Trophy ! and also if we get the live feed ..we will for sure show you at least all BD matches through Sopcast for FREE inshAllah!!!

N i L o Y
Old September 26, 2006, 11:57 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mominul

Quote:
we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya
Can't agree with you...Sorry.

Only because u are providing some service cheaper than others, shouldn't mean that u can stop showing part of it without any notice and tell later that - come on, it was cheap, so why bother if one or two matches are missed.Most of us are ready to pay even more money for reliable and better service.But, that's not the point.The way Benup acted shouldn't be accepted.You promise to show a match and we buy it.Then u turn up during the match and say that sorry we can't show it.That's neither a business nor a good thing.People care less about the money than seeing their team performing live.Promising to do that, taking money and then showing ur back when the time comes is a very very bad thing.Don't know how come u can tell that benup has been humiliated.Rather it humiliated us a lot during Zim series
Old September 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
benup is down forever mate. thanks to you guys.
..... we have seen how you guys have humiliated benup for doing something good for ya.
LOL good joke.. Keep it coming
Old September 26, 2006, 01:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

hahaha.. see! you guys get mad and start making these kidna silly comments so easy! That was my point dude. We want to avoid that.

anyways, i don know dude. I am not rich like you peepz. I will always look for cheaper price, since non of em are legal. hehe. and do you know, that jump tv is illegal too?! that's not my word though, i heard it from some other guy... and in canada rogers has this ntv deal, now dish network doesn't work at my appartment any longer! Are they legal as well? man.. the world is getting so fake thesedays..

anyways.. benup is gone guys, so yeah lets not talk about em any longer. I don think any one will ever give us anything cheaper than what they gave.. and when they were able to show the game, it was pretty good i believe. specialyl i enjoyed their ntv stream so much. i feel sorry for em thts all. they weren't desi but still care for us. but well since game is the only thing you peepz have in mind, these words are useless to you .. hehe.. so chill
Old September 26, 2006, 02:05 PM
Cricket Legend

I hope willow does an individual match offer. Paying 200 or even 100 bucks for the whole series is a joke( at least for me)
Old September 26, 2006, 02:20 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by n i l o y
well said sovik ! it's all about commitment !

anywayz..as usual we r gonna provide live commentary in paltalk of the ICC Champions Trophy ! and also if we get the live feed ..we will for sure show you at least all BD matches through Sopcast for FREE inshAllah!!!

N i L o Y
Niloy bhai, Niloy bhai,
jindabad, jindabad.
Sopcast, sopcast,
jindabad, jindabad.
Free, Free,
jindabad, jindabad.
Pocha shaban, Pocha shaban,
jindabad, jindabad.
Old September 26, 2006, 02:38 PM
Cricket Sage

benup bhai, benub bhai
Murdabad Murdabad
pocket ripoff pocket ripoff
Murdabaad Murdabaad
Pocha Dim Pocha Dim
Fikka Maro Fikka Maro
Old September 26, 2006, 04:18 PM
ODI Cricketer

come on faz bhai. i thought you are too rich to buy those streams.. khik.. why are you throwing pocha deem? throw something expensive.. like a car or an airplane.. ahahaha.. anyways .. willow tv isn't working for me.. whts they URL?
Old September 26, 2006, 07:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
willow tv isn't working for me.. whts they URL?
http://www.willow.tv/
Old September 26, 2006, 08:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
hahaha.. see! you guys get mad and start making these kidna silly comments so easy! That was my point dude. We want to avoid that.

anyways, i don know dude. I am not rich like you peepz. I will always look for cheaper price, since non of em are legal. hehe. and do you know, that jump tv is illegal too?! that's not my word though, i heard it from some other guy... and in canada rogers has this ntv deal, now dish network doesn't work at my appartment any longer! Are they legal as well? man.. the world is getting so fake thesedays..

anyways.. benup is gone guys, so yeah lets not talk about em any longer. I don think any one will ever give us anything cheaper than what they gave.. and when they were able to show the game, it was pretty good i believe. specialyl i enjoyed their ntv stream so much. i feel sorry for em thts all. they weren't desi but still care for us. but well since game is the only thing you peepz have in mind, these words are useless to you .. hehe.. so chill
Jumptv is not illegal. They take the channel's permission to webcast and they pay the required money.

Old September 26, 2006, 08:49 PM
Test Cricketer

WillowTV is too expensive; anyting cheaper!
Old September 26, 2006, 09:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Jumptv is not illegal. They take the channel's permission to webcast and they pay the required money.
yeah i used to think tht too
Old September 26, 2006, 09:16 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
http://www.willow.tv/
thanks bro