facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 18, 2013, 01:51 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Mushy has made very bad, rubbish, poor descisions last two matches in the bowling department which has cost SR a place in the final!

Old February 18, 2013, 03:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Poor captaincy cost Sylhet the final....
Mushy already lost quite a few matches
with his below par captaincy for the national team as well
Old February 18, 2013, 04:46 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Tsk tsk tsk. Just not good enough to reach the final. Let's face it, SR have overachieved in this tournament. So you guys must be feeling very proud
Old February 18, 2013, 06:32 PM
Cricket Sage

I don't know why they benched Nannes. I would take him ahead of Sajid anyday, so what he had one good game. They waited until the most important match of the tournament to do experiment with their batting line up. They should have dropped Chanderpaul for Nannes, and use a local batsman instead.

Bowling changes weren't good. He used up Gazi way too early, and didn't give the ball to Nazmul early enough. But at the end I don't think it would have mattered much. They needed to score 160+ to win the game.

Shuvo cost sylhet another 10-15 runs at the end. He couldn't take any singles off of Taskin's over to give Chigumbura the strike back. The way Chigumbura was hitting in the last over, he probably could have picked up couple more boundaries in that over.
Old February 18, 2013, 06:53 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
I don't know why they benched Nannes. I would take him ahead of Sajid anyday, so what he had one good game. They waited until the most important match of the tournament to do experiment with their batting line up. They should have dropped Chanderpaul for Nannes, and use a local batsman instead.

Bowling changes weren't good. He used up Gazi way too early, and didn't give the ball to Nazmul early enough. But at the end I don't think it would have mattered much. They needed to score 160+ to win the game.

Shuvo cost sylhet another 10-15 runs at the end. He couldn't take any singles off of Taskin's over to give Chigumbura the strike back. The way Chigumbura was hitting in the last over, he probably could have picked up couple more boundaries in that over.
nannes was injured. sylhet has performed much beter than expected no point blaming mushy
Old February 18, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cricket Sage

^ That shouldn't be an excuse for why couldn't make the final. Yes they performed better than last year, but when you perform as a team through out the entire tournament and you get 2 chance to qualify for the final, you have to make it count.
Old February 18, 2013, 11:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

ajfar, stop talking chittagong you know will always be better than sylhet. but props, i feel bad, sylhet was my secomd favorite team this year. freaken dhaka i hate.
Old February 23, 2013, 06:01 PM
Cricket Guru

Kudos to coach Salahuddin, he made an excellent unit out of a bunch of not so high profile players. He should be brought back in the national team set up, to work along with foreign coaches.