facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old February 28, 2012, 02:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Shakib should have been MoM.
yes, outperformed Mahmood with both bat and ball. even accouting for result, the MoM should go to the best player regardless of W or L.

#OneTeam1Dream

Old February 28, 2012, 03:00 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Congrats DG, Simon, Nadster, Paniwala and others.
Old February 28, 2012, 03:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Congrats DG, Simon, Nadster, Paniwala and others.
thank u but i wanted SAK to win instead of KarachiKid
Old February 28, 2012, 04:33 PM
Banned

good to see so many last hour converts
Old February 28, 2012, 05:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
good to see so many last hour converts
Shobar agey desh, dhaka ,Sylh,Ctg eshob porer kotha, when Sak & NAsir were batting and Afridi,Ajmol bowling it looked like a BD vs Pak match.
Old February 28, 2012, 06:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

I told ya that DG is going to the final.. .. Let me give you a consipiracy theory here

2011 world cup final takes place in India and Which are the 2 teams playing in the world cup?? India and Sri Lanka.. had it been any other team do you think they would still be able to get that many audience??? ... Same in BPL .. final taking place in Dhaka and Dhaka is through.. I think they wanted Dhaka and Chittagong to play in the final that's why all those drama at the last moment.. But Barishal spoiled the party.. I don't know how they do it.. it could be a co-incidence but evey time the local teams are there in the final makes me think twice... I could very well be wrong .. As I said it's just a conspiracy theory and you could say I'm making stuffs up as KRB lost it
Old February 28, 2012, 06:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

^So KRB took money to lose against Dhaka and Shakib deliberately didn't chase down the total?
Old February 28, 2012, 06:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Shobar agey desh, dhaka ,Sylh,Ctg eshob porer kotha, when Sak & NAsir were batting and Afridi,Ajmol bowling it looked like a BD vs Pak match.
Yeah it surely looked like PAK vs BD match.. I felt really really bad when I saw Afridi was setting up the field and Mash was just standing there.. Afridi just tried to dominate there ... also didn't like when he didn't take the single to give Ash the strike.. that's mean... and BD people goes gaga about Afridi

the best moment was when Shak and Nas were dominating these Pak bowlers .. Shakib was really on charge today.. he was in a revenge mood.. this reminded me of his 64 ball 104 against Zimbabwe.. he was angry when he was not allowed the runner and he just went crazy ..did almost the same today !!
Old February 28, 2012, 06:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
^So KRB took money to lose against Dhaka and Shakib deliberately didn't chase down the total?
I don't know how that happens... no clue.. don't want to believe some big names did that in the world cup either... I think it's only the fixture I guess... I remember in a school debating club they used to set the fixture in such a way so that 2 particular teams goes to the final.. it's not that they pay the the teams to lose ... not necessarily the players have to be involved in it..
Old February 28, 2012, 06:41 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Yeah it surely looked like PAK vs BD match.. I felt really really bad when I saw Afridi was setting up the field and Mash was just standing there.. Afridi just tried to dominate there ... also didn't like when he didn't take the single to give Ash the strike.. that's mean... and BD people goes gaga about Afridi

the best moment was when Shak and Nas were dominating these Pak bowlers .. Shakib was really on charge today.. he was in a revenge mood.. this reminded me of his 64 ball 104 against Zimbabwe.. he was angry when he was not allowed the runner and he just went crazy ..did almost the same today !!
If only it was like his innings against Sri Lanka in 2009 and he actually won the game for KRB....in any case, it keeps him hungry. Both him and Mushy will be starving for success when the Asia Cup comes around and I hope they both do really well. Tamim will also have a point to prove. (I also hope that Mash - Rubel are 100% fit for it too) Can't wait for Asia Cup now
Old February 28, 2012, 06:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
If only it was like his innings against Sri Lanka in 2009 and he actually won the game for KRB....in any case, it keeps him hungry. Both him and Mushy will be starving for success when the Asia Cup comes around and I hope they both do really well. Tamim will also have a point to prove. (I also hope that Mash - Rubel are 100% fit for it too) Can't wait for Asia Cup now
Yeah agree !!! I am waiting for Asia cup too.. hope they can put up a better show.. lot will depend on Shak, Mushy, Riyad, Nasir, Mash, Sunny !!! We have some really good players .. I hope they all will click at the same time !!
Old February 28, 2012, 09:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Mash was probably annoyed by Afridi's big boss attitudes. This is one of the reasons why he lost his national captaincy. He just like to interfere in everything like he is better than everyone else.
Tell me about it. That loser is really annoying - had gone to a melodramatic retirement and then was itching to come back. Ostaadi r natok korai master.