facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 14, 2017, 09:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Default What should Ideal bio-data contain for maximum response in arranged marriage for Bangladeshis?

I have seen quiet a few bio data of friends and families.. And I always ask why should a girl or a guy (and their parents) choose this particular one compared to the others.

I have found that the piece of paper never convey the true person behind it. I seen bland minimalist paper that has an extraordinary person behind it whereas not so ideal person has all the check mark for an attractive biodata (ie highly educated, big shot doctor, big shot family, fairly decent looking - paper looks good.. but then the person behind it I would puke just to be sitting next to)

then there is a guy 40+ years old a total LOSER, can't hold onto a decent job if his life dependent on it, has sense of entitlement and lack of integrity but the son to be inheriting wealth from aging.ailing father.. he finds girls with polished up biodata giving multiple addresses of Gulshan apartment..

So what should this piece of paper have? many may say it should contain some personal message about the person but then it will sound like a dating profile... Should it contain your father's and uncles info and how much properties they have? Should it contain your job description, your salary?, your networth.. will that attract gold diggers... What if you write you are an entrepreneur... u can be the founder of next facebook or u also can be a uber driver.. both are entrepreneur. who is worth her time?

should it have your GENOME/genetic sequence/ your medical and family medical history.. after all you are partnering to potentially have children...

Should your citizenship matter?

I want to make a biodata that will be attractive to both the parents and the girl...what should I put in it?

HELP!!!!

Old October 14, 2017, 02:18 PM
Cricket Legend

What a hit thread ...

Dinraat is clearly winning hit thread opening ideas .

How about this ? How can I write a good bio data for my gay son without subjecting him to ridicule ?
Old October 14, 2017, 11:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
should it have your GENOME/genetic sequence/ your medical and family medical history.. after all you are partnering to potentially have children
Not if its a marriage of convenience.

I do have an anecdote...some months ago my aunt hooked me up with this smoking hot chick (half pakistani, half bengali). We texted on whatsapp for about a week and then she breaks it off. Said I was too argumentative and need to sanitize my language. I was like WTF.

At least she didnt say I was too ugly for her, so thats a win. But the problem is, now I have to marry a girl hotter than her just to one-up her. And thats gonna be a challenge.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old October 15, 2017, 12:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
At least she didnt say I was too ugly for her, so thats a win. But the problem is, now I have to marry a girl hotter than her just to one-up her. And thats gonna be a challenge.
LOL.... you have such a high ego. You should put that anecdote in your biodata.

Arranged marriage is the best
Old October 15, 2017, 02:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
LOL.... you have such a high ego. You should put that anecdote in your biodata.

If being cursed for eternity with a ugly women decided by your parents is your thing....Then I say it is the best.
Old October 15, 2017, 03:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:

How did you arrive at that conclusion sirji? I for one would never allow a semi stranger to share my bed, I would personally never let my perents decide this for me, I Will however seek their approval.
Old October 15, 2017, 03:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
If being cursed for eternity with a ugly women decided by your parents is your thing....Then I say it is the best.
What if they fix you up with a hot date? 🤔
Old October 15, 2017, 03:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Arranged marriage does not mean you have no say in it. It is no different than a friend of yours setting you up. And tone down with all that stranger bedding crap... everyone is stranger at first - otherwise you would be marrying your cousins. Maybe that's your thing.

Dinrat you have a lot of growing up to do my friend. you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Chances of being set up with girls out of your league otherwise is higher in arranged marriage i think. You have a polished biodata to have your back but outside you have only your looks and charm that will go so far..
Old October 15, 2017, 03:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
What if they fix you up with a hot date? 🤔
Thats obviously different. Ignore the ugly women part, but I just believe that sometimes, these decisions you should just make yourself.

That "ugly" part sounded immature, forget I said that.
Old October 15, 2017, 03:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Arranged marriage does not mean you have no say in it. It is no different than a friend of yours setting you up. And tone down with all that stranger bedding crap... everyone is stranger at first - otherwise you would be marrying your cousins. Maybe that's your thing.
You gotta be kidding me right? Anyone can set me up a date, no one can choose my life partner for me, it will be an insult to me if I can't find a girl myself to live my life with.

And no sir, where I come from we don't bang cousins there.
Old October 15, 2017, 04:34 AM
Cricket Legend

arranged marriage DOES NOT mean you are not choosing. You are an Indian yet you sound like a dumb foreigner to arranged marriage of today. Nothing further to add.

And everything is not about you. why are we talking about you? this might not be for you but there is a BIG CULTURE that accepts and appreciates arranged marriage. ok? ok.
Old October 15, 2017, 04:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
arranged marriage DOES NOT mean you are not choosing. You are an Indian yet you sound like a dumb foreigner to arranged marriage of today. Nothing further to add.

And everything is not about you. why are we talking about you? this might not be for you but there is a BIG CULTURE that accepts and appreciates arranged marriage. ok? ok.
I don't give a rat's behind about arranged marriages as long as it is not happening to me, if people are happy with their life partners chosen by others then so be it.

A billion plus Indians think in a billion different ways, I can only speak for myself. I just shared my thoughts about the topic is all, you could have simply disagreed with me without being rude.
Old October 15, 2017, 05:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
I don't give a rat's behind about arranged marriages as long as it is not happening to me
read the above post again.. everything is not about you. The entitlement. Geez!
Old October 17, 2017, 12:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

Orphy, good thread! No experience writing a bio data for marriage purpose! I was asked recently to give a biodata though :P So it is very timely thread for me :-)

BC should have a sister concern - matchmaker . Or at the very least a thread Where is Gopal?!
Old October 17, 2017, 12:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsan
I was asked recently to give a biodata though :P So it is very timely thread for me :-)
Nice,,, congrats for being single... play the demand as much as you can. You have one thing on your side - male gender. So use it and abuse it. It sounds bad but men pretty much lost everything, the only thing we can't lose is that we become damn hotter as we age.... There is no rush for you. Be calm, meet people, and think, think again and think again and again before saying yes. Reject for any doubt/negative feelings or just cuz you want to and you can.

Mr. Mufi is also on the same boat. One of our most eligible bachelor. He is avoiding his mom becuase she keeps bugging him to get married.... Do moms not want their children to be happy anymore?
Old October 17, 2017, 12:59 PM
ODI Cricketer

that's a great advice for back in those days! It is hard to do those at my stage man. Maybe I should hire you as coach cum matchmaker I think I am guaranteed at least a kajer bua from your coaching

Quote:
Nice,,, congrats for being single... play the demand as much as you can. You have one thing on your side - male gender. So use it and abuse it. It sounds bad but men pretty much lost everything, the only thing we can't lose is that we become damn hotter as we age.... There is no rush for you. Be calm, meet people, and think, think again and think again and again before saying yes. Reject for any doubt/negative feelings or just cuz you want to and you can.

Mr. Mufi is also on the same boat. One of our most eligible bachelor. He is avoiding his mom becuase she keeps bugging him to get married.... Do moms not want their children to be happy anymore?