facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 28, 2012, 09:40 AM
Club Cricketer

Why are they always targeting us to visit them for reviving their international cricket matches at home? Could it be that if our players get blown into pieces it won't matter that much because we are Bengalis, we are 'macchchis' (fish lovers, i hate it when indians and pakis call us that) or we are less of a cricketing nation to them or the world won't lose much?

Why do they have to experiment with us for possible devastating consequences? More importantly why does BCB take their bait? They always play the 'Muslim brothers' card and some of our fans too. Why didn't they think about that when killing their fellow Muslims in 1971?

Last edited by sharup; October 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM..

Old October 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: SHAKIB AL HASAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawsar
Nothing will happen to our team man, grow some balls like real tiger not like a cat....I visited pk and it's safe and normal out there...no one will blow bd players at the end of the day we are Muslims and that's all they care about so they won't kill us, beside they have a lot of respect for us bangalis in pk......I only think they might blow India and England if they visit....rest no problem you guys are judging the situation according to media hype, go and visit yourself then judge I'm sure your viewpoint will change
The news of bomb blast regularly can be heared from pakistan.
Being muslim gives you no security in pakistan.
Go mister and check the list of the people who killed in pakistan by terrorist.
99% of them muslim.
In pakistan there was bomb blast even in eid day 1 or two year ago.
Regular attack on shia muslim locality and barelvi sunni muslim saint shirens happens.
And don't talk about muslim brotherhood of pakistanis for us.

When in 1971 those pakistani army and ruler does not hesitate to kill millions of bengali muslim man,woman,child.
When those pakistani rulers and army does not hesitate to attack on lakhs of bengali muslim woman's dignity.
It is very funny to think the pakistani terrorist group will show any different attitude to our bengali muslim cricketer.
Those terrorist group don't even spare their own muslim population in pakistan for god sake.
And the less you speak about pakistanis respect for bengalies is better.
What pakistani people think for bengalies 1947-71.
The pakistani people always showed their supiority complex over the comperatively dark skinned,not so talled bengali people.
How much pakistani people showed respect for our language,culture.
They even laugh over the fact we eat fish.
Go to any pakistani online forum still majority of pakistani think what their army did on us in 71 is right.
Zaid hamid false propagana over 71 war how much support there.
Go and see how majority of pakistani think low about our bengali language and culture.
The feeling among pakistani that just because we bengali muslim love our bengali language and culture we are less muslim from them is still prominent.
What i say above can you deny it and you say they have respect for us.
Today we may have any non muslim player in our team.
But in future may be Some liton das,soumya sarkar,shvagoto home will also represent our country.
So if you think they don't attack on muslim player so we should go there.
If we go today on this logic.than tommorw we may also have to go pakistan.
May be that time some soumya sarkar,liton das or shuvagato home will also represent in lal-sabuj joursey if fundamentalist attack on them just because they are non muslim by faith.
What you will feel.
For me every player represent my country is equally important.
What ever their religious faith.
So it is a question of principle.
And last thing pakistani may blow over indian or england team you say. Why just because majority of indian and england player may be hindu or chirstian by faith.
If that is true than it is very narrow minded attitude.
I condem it strongly
England,Indian team will also have muslim player.
Just because zaheer khan,irfan pathan,sajid mahmood represent their country.Does it make them less muslim in the eye of pakistani that you say pakistani may blow over their team.
Sportsman represent a country.
They comes with the massage of love,good will,harmony.
They are guest.
They may belong to different religion and race also.
Those people who thinks to attack guest just because of guest's religion and race are not worthy to consider as human.
No country should visit in such case.

I hope government high command will think about security threat of visiting pakistan and hopefully cancel the tour.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old October 28, 2012, 06:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Nothing will happen to our team man, grow some balls like real tiger not like a cat....I visited pk and it's safe and normal out there...no one will blow bd players at the end of the day we are Muslims and that's all they care about so they won't kill us, beside they have a lot of respect for us bangalis in pk......I only think they might blow India and England if they visit....rest no problem you guys are judging the situation according to media hype, go and visit yourself then judge I'm sure your viewpoint will change
That's a breaking news for me..... that's a revealation....!! when did that revolution happen exactly, I mean since when they started caring for Muslims?? Since "52 in EP till last week in Beluchisthan they didn't care about killing Muslims..!! Where did you get that breaking news from??

Looks like you had a guided tour to some Madrasa and flew straight out from there...
Old October 29, 2012, 01:22 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Can we offer them some fresh Qurbani'r mangsho in exchange of a safer tour ??
Promise it would be deshi goru and not those ugly looking indian ones.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old October 29, 2012, 03:03 AM
First Class Cricketer

কি এমন সমস্যা পাকিস্হান গেলে ??
আমরা তো জানিই যে আমাদের খেলোয়াড়দের ওরা ভালোই নিরাপত্তা দিবে
৯৯ ভাগ সম্ভাবনা আমগো পোলাপাইনগুলার কিছুই হইবো না
১০০ ভাগ কইলাম না - কারণ দুনিয়াতে পারফেক্ট কিছূই না........

যদি আমাদের লাভ হয় তো যাইতে ক্ষতি নাই
তবে নীচের শর্তগুলা মানলেই যাওয়া যাইতে পারে

১) ১টা টি২০ আর একটা ওডিআই খেলবো
২) আইসিসি তাদের এলিট প্যানেলের আম্পায়ার কর্মকর্তা দিতে হবে খেলা চালানোর জন্য
৩) বিনিময়ে আমাদের সাথে জুন-জুলাইয়ে সারজা বা বাংলাদেশে ৩টা করে টেস্ট খেলতে হবে ২০১৩ এবং ২০১৪তে
৪) এইগুলো লিখিত চুক্তি আকারে হতে হবে

আরেকখান কথা ধারনা করি আমগো বোর্ডের প্রেসিডিন্টে সাহেব দলের সাথে সফরের কয়দিন একসাথে থাকবেন....

Old October 29, 2012, 03:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

What an intense post by Shuridh.
Old November 1, 2012, 04:56 PM
Administrator

It's getting curiouser and curiouser... Did LK leave a booby trap for Plabon or was this planned?

Bangladesh news

'BCB made written commitment to touring Pak'

Mohammad Isam
November 1, 2012
Comments: 2 | Login via | Text size: A | A

Nazmul Hassan, the new BCB president, revealed a letter had been sent to the PCB © Bangladesh Cricket Board
Enlarge
The Bangladesh Cricket Board recently made a written commitment to its Pakistan counterpart to touring that country at the end of the year, its new president Nazmul Hassan revealed today. Hassan didn't say who sent the letter on behalf of the BCB, but said since it had been sent, the necessary steps would have to be taken.

It was later revealed that it had been sent before he took over on October 18.

"Jalal [Yunus, the BCB's media committee chairman] said in the last press conference that we haven't contacted the PCB regarding a tour [but] we have found out that a letter was sent from the BCB about playing there," Hassan said at the end of a five-hour meeting in Mirpur on Thursday. "The Pakistan media started saying that Bangladesh would tour because such a correspondence had indeed taken place."

The letter, Hassan said, was brief and made no mention of security or any logistical factors. "Since we have found out about the letter, we are considering whether it is mandatory to tour Pakistan or if there are any other options. If we go to Pakistan, we need to be assured of adequate security for our team.

read full

Old November 1, 2012, 04:59 PM
Cricket Legend

yay! Cant wait for this series.
Old November 1, 2012, 06:07 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Musta been that dirty scumbag Lotus Kamal.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 1, 2012, 06:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

Typical BD scumbag politicians... first of all this stuff was clearly done by Loitta kamal and Hasina together because there is no other way it could have happened.. and it would be naive to think this guy didn't have any idea about it. In BD if you aren't connected with Hasina apa you aint getting any top position.
Old November 1, 2012, 07:54 PM
Club Cricketer

So what?! Promises are there to be broken. If the new BCB president decides not to tour for the safety of our players then the PCB can't do anything or hold any grudge against him. It's not his fault.
Old November 1, 2012, 07:55 PM
Cricket Legend

So the whole time Lotus wanted BD to tour Pak? So Lotus sent the letter to PCB requesting for BD to tour Pakistan. He knew that he would leave BCB and so thats why he wrote the letter; because he knew that no one could do anything about it. Sneaky Lotus Kamal.
Old November 2, 2012, 12:21 AM
Cricket Sage

That's how LK gained support of PCB for his ICC position.... Selling out country interest for personal gains... And some people say that he is the most honest BCB president in history...

But I'm sure that the new president can still refuse to visit referring to latest security situations...but don't know if he has that much guts...in these early days.
Old November 2, 2012, 01:34 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
I am sure Pakistan is lovely this time of the year
Old November 2, 2012, 03:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Not sure what Mr. Nazmul Hassan trying to gain here by coloring Loitta as a Pak agent here, which is allready known to all. That Pak tour scheduled for April was declared illegal by honourable court, so why he want to make these buzz? donno. Loitta gone kissa khotom.
Old November 5, 2012, 02:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Nice to read.
Old November 5, 2012, 02:33 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Warne McGrath and S Waugh

Quote:
Media hype like this you mean?
Old November 8, 2012, 01:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Another suicide attack targeting Pak rangers today kills six in the largest Pak city .. Karachi...someone said, they don't attack Muslims ...
Old December 13, 2012, 03:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Tamim,Anamul

Some news soources say BD will tour Pak next month to play 1 ODI & 1 T20I . Is it true?
Old December 13, 2012, 03:39 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

On top of major security concerns, even the relations between our government and Pakistan's is not the greatest so I find it hard to believe we would be touring.
Old December 13, 2012, 03:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Mushfiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by boka

কি এমন সমস্যা পাকিস্হান গেলে ??
আমরা তো জানিই যে আমাদের খেলোয়াড়দের ওরা ভালোই নিরাপত্তা দিবে
৯৯ ভাগ সম্ভাবনা আমগো পোলাপাইনগুলার কিছুই হইবো না
১০০ ভাগ কইলাম না - কারণ দুনিয়াতে পারফেক্ট কিছূই না........

যদি আমাদের লাভ হয় তো যাইতে ক্ষতি নাই
তবে নীচের শর্তগুলা মানলেই যাওয়া যাইতে পারে

১) ১টা টি২০ আর একটা ওডিআই খেলবো
২) আইসিসি তাদের এলিট প্যানেলের আম্পায়ার কর্মকর্তা দিতে হবে খেলা চালানোর জন্য
৩) বিনিময়ে আমাদের সাথে জুন-জুলাইয়ে সারজা বা বাংলাদেশে ৩টা করে টেস্ট খেলতে হবে ২০১৩ এবং ২০১৪তে
৪) এইগুলো লিখিত চুক্তি আকারে হতে হবে

আরেকখান কথা ধারনা করি আমগো বোর্ডের প্রেসিডিন্টে সাহেব দলের সাথে সফরের কয়দিন একসাথে থাকবেন....

If Bangladesh play in Pakistan with safety, they won't want to play in Sharza. Because they will have an excuse that Pakistan is safe to play cricket. This is the main target of Pakistan to organise a series or even a single match in their ground.
Old December 13, 2012, 04:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
I wonder if Pybus knew it before resigning
now even Saqlain wont be with us when he will hear Bangladesh is going to visit pakistan.
Old December 13, 2012, 05:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
এছাড়া অপর এক প্রস্তাবের জবাবে রাষ্ট্রদূত জানান, বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট দল যাতে পাকিস্তান সফর করে সে ব্যাপারে তিনি উদ্যোগ নেবেন।
MORE
Old December 13, 2012, 09:44 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib and Anamul

Pakistan is unsafe, I don't understand why we have to risk our players and staffs lives over there, not our problem they can't hold matches. They for some reason don't seem to understand the BCB that Pakistan for some silly reason failed to provide security for the Sri Lanka team and therefore their bus got attacked. Even till today, there's always news on more explosions in Pakistan so until its 100% absolutely safe, we should refuse to go for our players sake.
Old December 13, 2012, 10:23 AM
Cricket Sage

Papon... tomake to tolee tolee Lotus Chachu Fashee disee

If the security issue is resolved and satisfactory to BCB and to our players (who will be going), I am all for the series.... actually any series with anybody.... I am already bored.