facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
Also Hardcore Bengali Muslims and Biharis of Kolkata will always support Pakistan.
Really? I've got plenty of hardcore muslim bengalis, bihari, hyderabadi friends. None support Pakistan if India plays against them.

Old March 20, 2016, 12:32 AM
Cricket Legend

the bigger question would be "How much should the loosing margin be against Aus" :P
Old March 20, 2016, 02:45 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: where do i start from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by be_friend_13
Really? I've got plenty of hardcore muslim bengalis, bihari, hyderabadi friends. None support Pakistan if India plays against them.
I know plenty of people who enjoy fireworks after pak wins against india, bangladesh and england.. i enjoy against england too..
Old March 20, 2016, 02:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman
I know plenty of people who enjoy fireworks after pak wins against india, bangladesh and england.. i enjoy against england too..
I am sorry you misunderstood. It was in response to Krishna's comments that Indian bengali muslims support Pakistan during a cricket match.

Pakistanis felt the recent support they got against Bangladesh was because Kashmir youth flew in for the match (delusional as always)

Today's match was proof that when you play India, the home crowd will be behind our team a 100%, no question.
Old March 20, 2016, 03:21 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: where do i start from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by be_friend_13
I am sorry you misunderstood. It was in response to Krishna's comments that Indian bengali muslims support Pakistan during a cricket match.

Pakistanis felt the recent support they got against Bangladesh was because Kashmir youth flew in for the match (delusional as always)

Today's match was proof that when you play India, the home crowd will be behind our team a 100%, no question.
i did not misunderstand.. i was just pointing out that there are infact people who do.. not that every one does that... opinions beliefs and support vary from person to person.. when population is big, the number of both will be big.. there are some neutrals too.. and by some, it will be a lot.. i have no issue with what you have said but was in response to the context that many bengalis, beharis, upwales and others do support pakistan no matter what.

the stadium was full in today/yesterday's match but was maybe 1/4th full in the BD game.. there were infact people in both matches who were from kashmir, pakistan, bengal and other parts including bengalis who were supporting pakistan .. just as their voice got lost in the match yesterday due to high number of Indian supporters, the voice of BD supporters got lost amidst higher percentage of Pak supporters..

I think sane guys here are only upset about why the bd supporters in bengal did not show up in their match against those pak supporters.. others who spread hatred are just doing their job and have/give millions of reasons to do that, just like those in india..

i personally dont go to stadiums as price is too high for my capability and as a protest against to why there are no games in North east India.