facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 12, 2005, 04:24 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default bouncer found not guilty for hooking hookes to death

Zdravko Micevic the bouncer charged with killing former Australian cricket star David Hookes with a deadly punch outside a Melbourne pub was found not guilty.

he was charged with manslaughter after hitting Hookes during an altercation outside the pub in January 2004.

Defense lawyers told the court Hookes and his friends acted aggressively when told to leave the pub at closing time and that the coach was forcibly ejected from the building by security guards.

Prosecutors said the bouncer, a former amateur boxer, had targeted the outspoken cricketer in retaliation for abusive comments Hookes made earlier in the night.
reports afp.

this hooksy guy used to abuse two of my favorits so arrogantly .bangladesh & steve waugh.in his own dictionery there're no word named sympathy or understanding.i don't have either for his departed soul. seemed like he was living on blame game.

and what an irony ! he prompted his own demise by abusing a bouncer for the last time & never bounced back to abuse others.
Old September 12, 2005, 05:58 AM
First Class Cricketer

i am sorry to say ,u cant b a cricket fan.this is not a funny thing.
Old September 12, 2005, 07:47 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by prasad
i am sorry to say ,u cant b a cricket fan.this is not a funny thing.
sorry for that .
reading his various comments , his utmost callousness, disrespects towards others he just lost my empathies for a fellow human being.

you see he was arrogant as usual till the deadly punch from the bouncer ..what prompted the pub doorman to hit the celeb customer??

---retaliation for abusive comments hookes made earlier.

you gotta respect to earn respect.. its quite a simple thing among the human species
Old September 13, 2005, 12:38 PM
Cricket Sage

you are legally insane.
Old September 16, 2005, 10:54 AM
ODI Cricketer

yeah you dont respect me i will kill you .. kinda sounds like the italian mafia don movies.

what that guy did is inhumane, the only ground he could have been released is he was acting in self defense. May be the bouncer guy didnt mean to kill him, but hooksy was so drunk that the punch took the breath away from him.

He should be charged with manslaughter though, but hey may be the bouncer was just doing his job.

The least we can do is not ridicule some one's death. Lets just pray for his soul and leave him at that. No inhumane comments needed here.

cheers !