facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 18, 2003, 08:56 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Why did Mohsin Kamal vanish suddenly?

I don't understand one thing - why did Mohsin Kamal vanish suddenly?

He was supposed to talk to the newspapers after talking with the BCB officials. What happened to that?

Does the BCB have anything to hide like the allegations of match fixing against Pilot for which reason Mohsin Kamal was told to be vanished?
Old April 18, 2003, 09:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Kamal was sacked. Or his contract was not extended. In anycase, he was told to bugger off. So he did.
Old April 18, 2003, 10:23 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

But he said that he would talk to the press even after getting fired.

That raises my question, especially since Pilot is having match fixing allegations.
Old April 18, 2003, 11:03 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Match fixing???

Do you guyz really think pilot was invovled behind the match fixings?

I don't necessarily think he was behind it. May be some other high officials was involved in it and may be at the last pilot decided to disclose them and then they decided to take him out of the team, who knows.

I don't know wts really happening inside our team but all I can say that pilot is innocent. Pilot as a captain tried his level best to save our team from every possible humiliating defeat and now the allegation is on him, too bad.

Read the post by "imroze" below about a match fixing in which high officials were involved. This might open your eyes.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Dont tell me about Bangladeshi umpire.
The umpire that gave Sumons decision was Shaheen. And let me tell everyone something. I think u noticed the other Bangladeshi umpire whose name is Mahabub. He is such an idiot. Let me tell u why. Last year I played for Gopibagh in the 1st division league. It was our last match and we do not have any chance to qualify to Premiere League if we even win that match. The opposition team was Indira Road. If they win that match they will qualify in the Premiere. I am damn sure they paid our coach to lose that match which is match fixing and I discovered by playing my first 1st division match that match fixing always happens in our cricket which is really sad. When I went for batting my coach said to play slowly. Our coach said we have to lose that match. And when we asked why he said we dont have any chance but they do have. But that is unfair. Our coach said he wont take any money for this(completely lie) but only doing this as a friend of Indira Road. Can u believe this? I was shocked. Ok when I went to bat I was told to bat slowly and when I was doing that the stupid umpire (Mahabub) told me " ki bapar out hoe na keno? Tomake bole nai taratari out hoite"? I was shocked. The umpire also know it!!! What will happen to our cricket??? And now this Mahabub is an international umpire.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

The match fixing has now really become a serious thing in our country. Sometimes I wonder why the team manager was changed after the WC? Was the former team manager was involved in it and Masud wants to disclose him which the other high officials don't want to happen as this will result in a sudden break down of our cricket, every match which is lost to minnows will be taken as match fixing.

A very stupid and idotic politics is going on now inside our team, this our worst time. Too bad we are now leading to more questions. For every single question several other questions are arising. We are leading to simply to dump.

For every single thing "may be" there are several other "may be"s rising which is taking us nowhere.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by ehsan]
Old April 18, 2003, 11:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Lets not go wild with what might or might not have happened. I think all of us here are Pilot fans and we would like to see him get cleared. But without knowing the facts, I am not going to come to any conclusions, and I would urge you not to either Ehsan. All of us would like to believe that Pilot is innocent, but like I said, who knew about Cronje? No point making emotional statements. Lets just hope for the best.