facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 1, 2005, 05:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Forcast: Muslims majority in Europe by 2050!!!

Warning Long Post: I have to set up the context! Read time 5 min. ADHD 10 min.

I was having my oral presentation in my evolutionary class today. There were several presentars.

My group partner and I are both in mixed relationships. Her baby is Native, and she is White. Anyway, we had specific topics and ours was on Attractiveness from an Evolutionary perspective. It ended with Exogamy and attraction to other races, the Parasite theory, which suggests greater protection agaist viruses by the immune system, etc.etc. Some stats were quoted about the trends, Hawaii 50% interracial, Japanese Americans, 2/3 marry out, Chinese 1/3 marry out, etc. You can google it. There are 1.6 million bi racial children in America, projection is expected to be closer to 100 million by 2050.

Than, there were a couple of presentations of Step parenting. Statistic showed a higher rate per million 2 out of million to 300 per million babies being abused by step parents. Gene Theory and the like suggesting Step Parents don't love their kids as much as biological parents, etc. from a biological perspective. Several college students in class had step parents, and our proffesor was raised by a German white step parents. (he's from India.) One guy, had pics of his mom slapping him around. Than, the evil step mother from the "Cinderella" story had had our college student on the kitchen floor with a cloth in a picture, and his mother over top of him, ready to hit him. It was quite funny, and showed how HE felt very comfortable with his step mother, what a good relationship they have, and the whole classed laughed at him using his personal pictures. Nevertheless, out of million couples, the stats are slightly elevated, and we all posited as to why.

Another group presented on Marriages from an evolutionary perspective. My buddy Jag from India, talked about arranged marriage verses dating marriage. It was interesting hearing his perspective. About how everyone in his village (he's here only 5 years), knows each other. Knows the family. If a girl had pre marital sex, it would disgrace the whole family, and no one would wanna marry them. This makes sense from an evolutionary perspective with the Inclusive Fitness theory. How they find their partners. How the caste is still very much followed to this day. Than the group compared it to dating marriage. It was very interesting.

After the presentation, after class my proffessor, dr. d, as we all call him, told me that he has read some projections and statistic. He said, that by the year 2050 Muslims will be the majority in Europe if current trends continue. Basically European people, (which is mostly white people majority) have a negative birth rate. For instance, I know my fellow Czechs back home have 1.2 kids per couple. In Europe it is about 1.5 per couple. Immigrant Muslims have 3 kids per couple. If you project the current immigration, and the birth rates declines and increases, Europe is expected to be a Muslim majority.

My questions:

1. How do you guys feel about that?
2. How should Europeans feel about that?

Several things come to mind: And keep in mind I am a white blue eyed Czech European with a Bangladeshi Muslim wife.

Things that come to my mind:

Are Muslims going to accept us, if they are a majority?
Will they accept our way of life?
Will they treat us fairly and an include us in job opportunities fairly?
Will they respect ourlaws and institutions or try to force their institutions on us? i.e. Sharia laws. or Outlaw of i.e. freedom of religion. i.e. dating. i.e. pre marital sex. i.e. homosexuality, inter religious, inter ethnic, inter whatever dating.
Will they become Westernized and become one of us, or will we have to become Easternized and become one of them?
finally, are they racist? Will they just take over our institutions and perhaps round us up like Hitler the Jews and exterminate us? (that's a harsh one, but came to mind)

So as I ponder the ramifications of this, this fear hits me as I ponder the last question. Will they accept interracial and bi racial children? ....my current and future family?

So I'm thinking back to their homes of origin. How accepting are they there of others? Now fear hits me. ALARM. I am frightened. I think about the sub continental courses I've taken and all the racial tensions. I realize the divisions. I think about the suicide bombers. The bombers in Bangladesh now too. The Islamic fundamentalists trying to instill their own views on the majority population. I think about all the scenerios there, the violence, corruption, racial, ethnic, religious divisions. I think about Iraq:::::::::::::::::::::

Than it hits me...... like a ton of brinks....... I got it, finally, after all this time. A 1000 posts with my Muslim friends, (some not), paying attention to the news about Muslims, my coversations with my Muslims families, and of course, my wife.

I realized that Muslims feel like they are being taken over. The "Americanisation" of the world. The invasion of businesses, communications, television, media, bringing with them what Muslims perceive as evils. Pre Marital sex, homosexuality, christianity, etc. etc. They feel their way of life will be lost. They feel what they know will change. They feel we are taking over! Wow! What insight.

In fact, they feel that without religion, family planning, a Western lifestyle will bring all the perceived negative stereotypes that Westerners are branded. Their culture, way of life will be diluted, to the point of their culture, religion, way of life, dissappearing. In fact, they might even have a fear of being "taken over" and exterminated. Killed. wiped out. Their land will be taken over for oil, and they will just be wiped out. Maybe a nuclear bomb will be sent. ALARM. fear frightened.

hhmmm They fear the same things as the Europeans.

Wow.

Upon further reflection, however, we (Westerners/ white people) are loosing population. Our birth control methods and pre-marital lifestyle is essentially wiping us out. Exterminating us. We have stepped out of the Evolutionary cycle, and are reducing in numbers. So don't worry my Muslims friends, for you are slowly taking over our lands. Our institutions, our Universities. You will control the levers in a few years, because we are going extinct. How sad. I am saddened. Aren't we an intelligent race? We have driven our selves to extinction with our technology.

Maybe from an evolutionary perspective, my genes will have a greater chance of prospering by "mixing" with you. My wife and I are planning 5 kids. No white women would EVER give me 5 kids. Selfish we are. Maybe that is why we are mixing. Our desparate last change at survival. Maybe that is why all of our countries have massive immigrations. For who will command our institutions? So do not fear the white man, for he will be extinct. Maybe some of our genes will live on in you.

But whatever you do, when we are gone. Please, please accept my offspring. Take care of them. I beg you. It's our only chance.

Good bye World!

Old December 1, 2005, 07:34 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

I suggest you study about the muslim ruled Spain (Andalus) and how they treated the Jews, Christian and others and I assure you you will find plenty to be HOPEFUL! Jews and Christians were not only accepted but they prospered under Islamic environment in a way quite unimaginable even in this "post-modern" Euro-American culture!!
Old December 1, 2005, 08:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by BanCricFan

I suggest you study about the muslim ruled Spain (Andalus) and how they treated the Jews, Christian and others and I assure you you will find plenty to be HOPEFUL! Jews and Christians were not only accepted but they prospered under Islamic environment in a way quite unimaginable even in this "post-modern" Euro-American culture!!
Very interesting:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Part...andalusia.html

Thank you. That is an interesting article. I can't wait to learn more about Old European History one day, when my formal learning is done.

very HOPEFUL indeed!
Old December 1, 2005, 08:24 AM
Test Cricketer

some quotes from the above article.............

"Say to the disbelievers:
I do not worship that which you worship.
Nor do you worship that which I worship.
And Nor will I worship that which you have worshiped.
Neither will you worship that which I worship.
To you belongs your religion, and to me mine."

.....and.........

The 1.2 billion plus Muslims of the world today have the same potential as of the Muslims of the past. One of our great many challenges today is to recreate the dynamic legacy which existed in Al-Andalus. In the example of the main character, 'Isabella,' (a REAL Queen!) in Dehlvi's book, the Andalusian Muslimah (female Muslim) who lived and died for Islam, we must remind the world that Al-Andalus was a supreme example of tolerance and justice because of the religion of Spain's people, not the fact that they were Arab or Spanish by race. By its outstanding example, Muslim Spain proves to the world that as a melting pot of religious faiths and races, we can, in reality, live and prosper with one another.

So what happened? How did Muslims get branded as the least tolerant people? How do all the Islamic terrorists fit into this picture? Are the Imams and religious leaders to blame? What of the Hindus? Why such hatred to them?

The more I learn, the more questions I have:duh:
Old December 1, 2005, 09:08 AM
Cricket Legend

dulabhai porrikha mone hoi ses. Ses na hoile apa jamai er internet line seige koren.
Old December 1, 2005, 10:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Too many thoughts in one post. hard to answer all. Will try to do in multiple posts when time permits.

1. More reading for you WG. Read the history of currently known as Israel. Before the 2nd world war over a thousand year it was ruled by muslims. Make sure you know how the Jews and Christians were treated in that period of time with a Muslim Ruler and majority. They all lived in peace. You may expect the same if Europe is ruled by decent Muslims. (not like the current Kings, dictators and Saddam Hossain).

2. I am not sure if your country was ever colonized. Ours were. Few handful of white ruled millions. That may be same when Europe has muslim majority. The only thing I can guess is that the white people (rulers) will do away with democracy in order to stay in power.

enough for today.
Old December 1, 2005, 11:11 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

(to whiteguy)

We need to ban you, for your own good.

I think you asked for it few months ago yourself

Edited on, December 1, 2005, 4:12 PM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.
Old December 1, 2005, 07:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
(to whiteguy)

We need to ban you, for your own good.

I think you asked for it few months ago yourself

Edited on, December 1, 2005, 4:12 PM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.
I know I asked for it. But I don't wanna go now. I feel this addiction is healthy and constructive. I am managing my time well.

Edited on, December 2, 2005, 12:52 AM GMT, by whiteguy.
Old December 2, 2005, 06:56 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
some quotes from the above article.............
What of the Hindus? Why such hatred to them?

The more I learn, the more questions I have:duh:
Hating fellow human being is not permitted in Islam, period! How can muslims hate fellow human when Allah the Most Merciful declares," Indeed, we have enobled the children of Adam". The last Prophet to all mankind, Muhammed (peace and blessings be upon him), instructed us: " do not hate(dislike) people, hate the wrong actions they do".

Muslims have lived side by side with Hindus for almost a millenia and millions of Hindus converted to Islam by the beauty(truth) of Islam and good conduct by muslims! Indeed, many Hindu priests (Dr. Islamul Haq- former Hindu High Priest), scholars and laymen continues to accept Islam even in todays increasingly religiously intolerant India!
Old December 2, 2005, 09:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Maybe from an evolutionary perspective, my genes will have a greater chance of prospering by "mixing" with you.
I totally abhor pseudo science. Darwin must be turning in his grave.
Old December 2, 2005, 09:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
My questions:
1. How do you guys feel about that?
2. How should Europeans feel about that?
1. First Good .....and then after further thinking ...Bad.
1. First Bad .....and then after further thinking ...Good.

Beacuse I suspect, when Muslims becomes majority in Europe by 2050, they will fight with each other debating who is better muslim and who is not. In the process a vast majoriy will be declared non-muslim and therefore the (real) Muslim (declared by religous leaders) will be back to square one and thus loosing the majority.

Edited on, December 2, 2005, 2:38 PM GMT, by Fazal.
Old December 2, 2005, 11:18 AM
Banned

turkey will never become an EU country and europe will never become muslim majority. mark my words.