Repeatation: Pilot from Kriralok
This is what I could gather around on Pilot from the Kriralok magazine:
1. I never heard before of the complain against Pilot on "taking money" (Ghush grohon). The headline of the article in bengali says "Ghush Grohon" among other things.
2. Probably Pilot is dropped from the team altogether and the reason is not open to the media because more harm will be done to the country than the person-Pilot.
3. One complain against Pilot about nari kelenkari is that - some has started saying that Pilot was involved with a masage girl which even went to the police; after a BCB official gave "Muchleka" or money to the police, Pilot was relieved from this matter from the police.
4. Another complaint of the same matter is when the team was moving around on different hotels, Pilot was involved (Onoitik Karjokolap) with a hotel receiptionist - but only the people of the investigation committee can say whether this was just a story or not.
5. But this is quite certain that those who talked with the investigation committee, (those who gave gave shakhyo), some of them have mentioned of this nari kelenkarir subject (besh jore shorei).
6. Match fixing - we all know of this complain.
7. Many senior players have complained against Pilot 'off the record'. Above all, this has affected in ommitting Pilot more than anything else.
7.a) It has been known that Pilot did an itibachok bhumika in dropping Akram Khan from the team.
b) Pilot also acted like (Boiri Achoron) with the present captain Khaled Mahmud Sujon.
c) Pilot's relationship with Ashraful was not well as Ashraful was a Durjoy Bhokto.
d) Pilot has acted in a bad manner (Kharap byabohar) with Alok Kapali in this world cup.
e) Sumon was like (Naki Ekghore hoye porechilen) because of Pilot.
f) The only good relation that Pilot had with others were with Al Shahriar Rokon and Sanwar Hossain. Pilot used to discuss with them (shola poramorsho) all the time.
But these are only complaints. The World Cup Squad had said to the Investigation committe about these complaints and other complaints.
Kriralok had also interviewed Pilot. Among other normal things that we know, the only thing added in this interview was that one reply of Pilot as to why Akram Khan was out. Pilot replied that he had to include 2 among 3 senior players in the side - so the 3rd senior player would have to be dropped. So, that 3rd player would be angry at Pilot - naturally.