facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive)

FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive) Biggest sporting event in the world. This is time for the sky high excitement.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #876  
Old July 5, 2006, 04:37 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

!!! France in Final !!!

__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #877  
Old July 5, 2006, 04:43 PM
ammark's Avatar
ammark ammark is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 17, 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,090

I am with babubangla bhai on this one.... France in final !!!

But they have to get their act together. 2nd half was pura portugal's possession, France needs to defend a little stronger against Italy than they did today. Last 2 minutes to dor kheye gesi big time!
  #878  
Old July 5, 2006, 04:44 PM
mhferdaus mhferdaus is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 3, 2005
Posts: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Calm down, you need to leave that Brazil thing behind and look at people with an open mind. You're as blind as any supporter of a winning team (doesn't matter how it comes) so I'll let you have your moment.
come to my house and we would analyze together how that penalty is wrong!!!

oh you cant yoy are in america ,

say salute to your saxon gf from me, and your future father-in-law and give them this not from me and dont look :

[secret message]
Dear Mr,
Becareful when taking hatebreed as your son in law, he preaches hate against anyone who does not support Brazil ( I do support Brazil though ), good luck and take care

a well-wisher

[/secret message]
  #879  
Old July 5, 2006, 04:49 PM
Hatebreed's Avatar
Hatebreed Hatebreed is offline
BC T-Shirt Design Winner
 
Join Date: June 19, 2005
Location: Camden, London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 7,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
come to my house and we would analyze together how that penalty is wrong!!!

oh you cant yoy are in america ,

say salute to your saxon gf from me, and your future father-in-law and give them this not from me and dont look :

[secret message]
Dear Mr,
Becareful when taking hatebreed as your son in law, he preaches hate against anyone who does not support Brazil ( I do support Brazil though ), good luck and take care

a well-wisher

[/secret message]

I don't live in America

Tell me where you live, may be I'll come around to have some of what you're smoking.
__________________
My photography
  #880  
Old July 5, 2006, 06:04 PM
mhferdaus mhferdaus is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 3, 2005
Posts: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
I don't live in America

Tell me where you live, may be I'll come around to have some of what you're smoking.
I think air is abundunt everywhere, sorry got confused with you with orpheus, you are the one who lives in england eh?

EDIT : the face remains that your father in law (future?) is still saxon and is in danger of having a mad son-in-law .
  #881  
Old July 5, 2006, 07:39 PM
Spitfire_x86's Avatar
Spitfire_x86 Spitfire_x86 is offline
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008
 
Join Date: December 17, 2004
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 7,650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
প্লানটিক (অনেক দিন পরে শব্দটা ব্যাবহার করলাম) ছাড়া চোরার দল গুলা তো জিততে পারবে না।
__________________
sig?
  #882  
Old July 5, 2006, 07:58 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
প্লানটিক (অনেক দিন পরে শব্দটা ব্যাবহার করলাম) ছাড়া চোরার দল গুলা তো জিততে পারবে না।
এমন কান্টামি করেন কেন?
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #883  
Old July 5, 2006, 08:08 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
প্লানটিক (অনেক দিন পরে শব্দটা ব্যাবহার করলাম) ছাড়া চোরার দল গুলা তো জিততে পারবে না।


Frustrated Brazilian/Argentine Fan
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #884  
Old July 5, 2006, 08:38 PM
Hatebreed's Avatar
Hatebreed Hatebreed is offline
BC T-Shirt Design Winner
 
Join Date: June 19, 2005
Location: Camden, London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 7,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
I think air is abundunt everywhere, sorry got confused with you with orpheus, you are the one who lives in england eh?

EDIT : the face remains that your father in law (future?) is still saxon and is in danger of having a mad son-in-law .
Well I don't discriminate.. and I certainly don't preach hate. My nickname has become a facade of something I'm not, although it's good in a way as it allows me to perceive how some people judge me wrongly, even if jokingly.
__________________
My photography
  #885  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:50 AM
tiger_man's Avatar
tiger_man tiger_man is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 7, 2005
Location: Air Force 1
Posts: 1,303

This world cup has been the worst in my 21 years life time. All my favourite teams eliminated and now I have to watch a gay france vs italy match at 5 am in the morning...duh!
  #886  
Old July 6, 2006, 01:57 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,480

now its time to rally behind italy... he he
man..sick n tired of this team changing act...

infact i wont support any team... cuz all my teams this world cup seems to loose

oh no...wait... i should support France !!
(hope they loose)

France France all the way !! he he he
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
  #887  
Old July 6, 2006, 08:23 AM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
now its time to rally behind italy... he he
man..sick n tired of this team changing act...

infact i wont support any team... cuz all my teams this world cup seems to loose

oh no...wait... i should support France !!
(hope they loose)

France France all the way !! he he he
Converted at last!!
Ameen!!
হে তরুণ, এসো সত্যের পথে
Ektu Shibir type hoye gelo....but I saw this writing on the wall so many times...that's what comes to mind after seeing Sydney's blessed (!) conversion.
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #888  
Old July 6, 2006, 08:39 AM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,480

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
Converted at last!!
Ameen!!
হে তরুণ, এসো সত্যের পথে
Ektu Shibir type hoye gelo....but I saw this writing on the wall so many times...that's what comes to mind after seeing Sydney's blessed (!) conversion.
great to see ur joy bro..
but u must hv missed my point..
so far in this world cup, every team i supported had lost ( Brazil, Australia,Holland, Portugal)..
so if im on the loosing streak, i should support France...
cuz i really want them to loose the finals..

u know that bangla saying:
nijer nak kete porer jatra bhongo kora...:p
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
  #889  
Old July 6, 2006, 09:57 AM
Miraz's Avatar
Miraz Miraz is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Posts: 14,901

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
Converted at last!!
Ameen!!
হে তরুণ, এসো সত্যের পথে
Ektu Shibir type hoye gelo....but I saw this writing on the wall so many times...that's what comes to mind after seeing Sydney's blessed (!) conversion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
great to see ur joy bro..
but u must hv missed my point..
so far in this world cup, every team i supported had lost ( Brazil, Australia,Holland, Portugal)..
so if im on the loosing streak, i should support France...
cuz i really want them to loose the finals..

u know that bangla saying:
nijer nak kete porer jatra bhongo kora...:p
বাবু ভাই অপাত্রে মুল্যবান উপদেশ দিয়েছেন
__________________
You only play good cricket when you win/draw matches.
I am with Bangladesh, whether they win or lose . http://twitter.com/BanglaCricket
  #890  
Old July 6, 2006, 10:40 AM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

"We have got Zidane and Italy don't"

France will win the World Cup on Sunday and Zinedine Zidane once again will be the man to decide the outcome, said French left-back Eric Abidal. Abidal said that Les Bleus are too good for Italy who they beat in the Euro 2000 final.

"I will say it now like I did before the Spain game (won 3-1 by France)," said Abidal .
"We have got Zidane and Italy don't. He will make the difference.”
"We all want to finish on a good note and we have done the work to take him to July 9 (the final). He will add the final touch."

Source
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #891  
Old July 6, 2006, 11:02 AM
sadi's Avatar
sadi sadi is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 3, 2005
Location: In my room
Favorite Player: Mushi
Posts: 6,709

Sopno deka bhalo kintu ektu beshi hoye gelona?
  #892  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:07 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
After today, you might have to change your color "a little" again and say go Italy!!
মহা মুছিবতে আছি। ৮২'এর পর পন করেছিলাম জীবনে আর ইটালীর সাপোর্ট করবো না। অন্য দিকে খেলছে ফ্রান্স। ওটা তো প্রশ্নই আসে না। তাই রং আর বদলাবো না। শালা, খেলাই দেখবো না। এর থেকে বাসার পিছনের সাপ মারাও কাজের কাজ হবে। বাবু ভাই, আমার কুইবেকের ফ্রেন্চি গার্ল খুব পছন্দ। কিন্তু ফুটবল টিমটা নয়।

আর একটা কথা। আপনে কোনটা প্রিফার করেন। টীম আগের র্র্রাউন্ডে বাদ পড়া নাকি ফাইনালে গিয়ে মূলোর এত কাছে গিয়েও ধরতে না পারা। কোনটা বেশী বেদনাদায়ক?
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; July 6, 2006 at 12:15 PM..
  #893  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:07 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi
Sopno deka bhalo kintu ektu beshi hoye gelona?
Look at this list: Spain-Portugal-Brazil
Is Italy that good to avoid being the 4th team on this list?

Italy is favorite- I can take that.
But France is not too out of sort either.
So, the Dream can go on!!
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #894  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:15 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
মহা মুসিবতে আছি। ৮২'এর পর পন করেছিলাম জীবনে আর ইটালীর সাপোর্ট করবো না। অন্য দিকে খেলছে ফ্রান্স। ওটা তো প্রশ্নই আসে না। তাই রং আর বদলাবো না। শালা, খেলাই দেখবো না। এর থেকে বাসার পিছনের সাপ মারাও কাজের কাজ হবে। বাবু ভাই, আমার কুইবেকের ফ্রেন্চি গার্ল খুব পছন্দ। কিন্তু ফুটবল টিমটা নয়।
এই বিশ্বকাপে আপনার নজর বড়-ই বিষাক্ত।
"অভাগা যেদিকে চায়, সাগর শুকায়ে যায়" অবস্থা আর কি।
দেখেন একবার ফ্রান্স সাপোর্ট করে -- বিষাক্ত নজর কাজে লাগানো যায় কিনা।
বিষে বিষক্ষয় হলেও হতে পারে।
আমাদের সিডনী ভাই-ও এবার সেই রাস্তা নিয়েছেন।
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #895  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:24 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

প্রশ্নের জবাব পেলে খুশী হতাম। আর আমি চানাচূর খাই না। কোন ভাবে আমাকে ওই দলে ভীড়াতে পারবেন না।
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
  #896  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:25 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
আর একটা কথা। আপনে কোনটা প্রিফার করেন। টীম আগের র্র্রাউন্ডে বাদ পড়া নাকি ফাইনালে গিয়ে মূলোর এত কাছে গিয়েও ধরতে না পারা। কোনটা বেশী বেদনাদায়ক?
সেই ১৯৮৬ সাল থেকে প্লাটিনির পিছু নিয়ে ফ্রান্স সাপোর্ট করা শুরু।
১৯৯০, ১৯৯৪- কত বেদনার দিন গেল। ফাইনালে হারা তো এর কাছে কিছুই না।
তবে এর আগে ফাইনালে হারার অভিজ্ঞতা নেই কিনা-- এখনো বলতে পারছি না।
তবে ৩-০ টাইপ কিছু না হলে তেমন সমস্যা হবে বলে বোধ হয় না।
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #897  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:34 PM
babubangla's Avatar
babubangla babubangla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 28, 2004
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 3,297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
প্রশ্নের জবাব পেলে খুশী হতাম। আর আমি চানাচূর খাই না। কোন ভাবে আমাকে ওই দলে ভীড়াতে পারবেন না।
আরে আসেন ভাই, এতো শরমিন্দা হবার কি আছে?
চার বছর পর পর বিশ্বকাপ- আর আপনি ফাইনাল খেলা বাদ দিয়ে সাপের খেলা দেখাবেন-- এটা একটা কথা?
আর ইটালী তো সাপোর্ট করার মতো কোন দল-ই না।
আসেন, বিসমিল্লাহ বলে ফ্রান্সের নামে গলা ছাড়েন- "আরে জোরসে বলো..."
__________________
JONONI JONMOVUMISHCHO SWARGADOPI GORIOSI
জননী জন্মভূমিশ্চ স্বর্গাদপি গরিয়সী
  #898  
Old July 6, 2006, 12:36 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,376

সারা জীবনে একবার ফাইনালে খেলার অভিঙ্গতাটা থাকা সত্যি খুব বিরাট ব্যাপার। কোথায় ১বার, আর কোথায় ৭বার। ৭বারটাই মনে হয় ফ্লুক।
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
  #899  
Old July 6, 2006, 02:13 PM
mhferdaus mhferdaus is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 3, 2005
Posts: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
মহা মুছিবতে আছি। ৮২'এর পর পন করেছিলাম জীবনে আর ইটালীর সাপোর্ট করবো না। অন্য দিকে খেলছে ফ্রান্স। ওটা তো প্রশ্নই আসে না। তাই রং আর বদলাবো না। শালা, খেলাই দেখবো না। এর থেকে বাসার পিছনের সাপ মারাও কাজের কাজ হবে। বাবু ভাই, আমার কুইবেকের ফ্রেন্চি গার্ল খুব পছন্দ। কিন্তু ফুটবল টিমটা নয়।

আর একটা কথা। আপনে কোনটা প্রিফার করেন। টীম আগের র্র্রাউন্ডে বাদ পড়া নাকি ফাইনালে গিয়ে মূলোর এত কাছে গিয়েও ধরতে না পারা। কোনটা বেশী বেদনাদায়ক?
sydney bhai er name change korte hobe, joto dur jani sydney is a french name , ebong ma bonder nia thatta kora valo na, ek bhai bolen forashi meye posondo khub, iha kintu tahader atto shommane lagte pare, sadhu shabdhan .
  #900  
Old July 6, 2006, 02:31 PM
Spitfire_x86's Avatar
Spitfire_x86 Spitfire_x86 is offline
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008
 
Join Date: December 17, 2004
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 7,650

দুই চোরের ফাইনাল দেখার কোন মানে হয় না, তাও দেখব।

রেফারি "প্লানটিক" না দিলে একটা হয়তো ২য় রাউন্ডেই হারত, আর আরেকটার তো ৮ই জুলাইয়ের ম্যাচ খেলা ছাড়া কোন উপায় ছিল না।
__________________
sig?
 

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket