facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 30, 2006, 03:04 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

atleast they could have been more honest by saying audio stream
Old July 30, 2006, 03:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: khaleda zia

whats going to happen, we getting money back or what?
Old July 30, 2006, 03:05 AM
Cricket Legend

They betrayed us

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old July 30, 2006, 03:13 AM
Club Cricketer

still audio only? I can see Benup is also here as "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread".. why they are not replying??

If they can not keep their words, we should all complain to Paypal.

Last edited by desiman21; July 30, 2006 at 11:47 AM..
Old July 30, 2006, 03:37 AM
Street Cricketer

Guys the we are trying hard to get the video. Please bare with us.
Old July 30, 2006, 04:08 AM
Cricket Guru

what about the time, and the parts we have missed, could you have said sorry atleast
Old July 30, 2006, 04:24 AM
ODI Cricketer

No video yet......10bugs...waste of money
Old July 30, 2006, 07:36 AM
Cricket Guru

where is benup
Old July 30, 2006, 01:32 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Benup, most of us bought the package thinking it was a 'video coverage' but what we received was totally unacceptable and you haven't even apologised. So I think you owe us a refund, at least for today's match if you really can broadcast the next matches. Otherwise give us full refund.
Old July 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

totally unacceptable... if you can't provide it, why take money for it?
Old July 30, 2006, 02:32 PM
ODI Cricketer

they posted on the site that if they cant show the 3rd match,they will refund the money.the thing is that there is no other source to watch the game.so lets see what they come up with.
Old July 30, 2006, 04:31 PM
Club Cricketer

There would be a similar situation to what we experienced today in the second session of the 5th ODI as Star Sports is scheduled to show the Hungarian Grand Prix during the 2nd innings of that match. So at best benup can provide us with 5 sessions of live cricket.
Old July 30, 2006, 07:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye000
There would be a similar situation to what we experienced today in the second session of the 5th ODI as Star Sports is scheduled to show the Hungarian Grand Prix during the 2nd innings of that match. So at best benup can provide us with 5 sessions of live cricket.
Yes, Star Sports showed something else instead of cricket today and same will happen on the 6th of August when they wont be showing the second session live. Although they will provide delayed telecast.

I was just wondering one thing - is cricinfo really covering the match from the Zimbabwe grounds or they aer just sitting in front of the monitor and typing what they are watching? I am saying this because when Star Sports stopped airing the match then Cricinfo stopped updating the score as others websites did today. Another important thing is there was not enough description of every ball in their live commentary. So these two things do indicates something, don't they?

Now the benup issue. They provided the live audio coverage but my question is- as they could provide the live audio then why not video? They got the audio feed from the Star Sports for sure (cos we heard it was bangla advertisements and hindi as well), so it means that they can provide the video feed. I believe they are having some server issues here as they are webcasting many matches at the same time.

But let hope they sort out something for the rest of the series.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old July 30, 2006, 07:47 PM
Club Cricketer

The 3rd ODI is the only match in the series that does not overlap with the ongoing test series between sri lanka and south africa. The second test starts on the 4th, so I am hopeful they are gonna have no server problems for the 3rd ODI.
Old July 30, 2006, 10:36 PM
ODI Cricketer

Benup should explain the situation here. At least the paid subscribers have the right to know what is going on.
Old July 30, 2006, 10:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

benup should understand that if they do not refund those who purchased (i almost did), then no one from here will ever go to benup.

and don't think that we only care about bangladesh matches...our forum members number almost 3000, and many of them would buy video feeds of other teams as well. so the potential financial loss far far outwieghs any gains benup would make by not refunding our members money for at least the matches that did not have any video.

thanks.
Old July 30, 2006, 11:30 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Those who bought the package should all write to paypal and let them know this is a total scam, a federal crime to take money from people by providing wrong information and fake services on the web. There are lot of teams and tools to track these people down. Dollar amount is not the issue, i am planning to go all the way to report to fed if i dont get answer from them on the refund. You just let one go, many will grow. These people are playing with our emotions. No mercy!
Old July 31, 2006, 12:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

This guy is a low life scumbag. Trying to sell some audio feed he gets from his uncle via webcam...

dilma/benup/(myd***onfire.com)/Infinity, it's the same chor that keeps on changing his website so he doesn't get caught. Whatever you do, is your business but atleast get it right before taking money you low life....

Frankly, I don't know why you are not banned yet.
1) You are selling illegal feed (I can let that go)
2) You are LYING and cheating money out of BC members (Unforgivable)
3)You are using multiple nicks

You did the same thing before - telling us that we will get free BD vs Aus game when your ripped-off video from Willow didn't work cuz they had buffering problem. But I don't recall anyone getting any money back or free game of Aus and BD.

You already figured ppl will eventually forget and there isn't a realiable way ppl can track you cuz you are like a rat.. u could just hide for a while.....

I hope Banglacricket has a really good reason why they haven't permanently banned you or any-future-you....
Old July 31, 2006, 12:39 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
This guy is a low life scumbag. Trying to sell some audio feed he gets from his uncle via webcam...

dilma/benup/(myd***onfire.com)/Infinity, it's the same chor that keeps on changing his website so he doesn't get caught. Whatever you do, is your business but atleast get it right before taking money you low life....

Frankly, I don't know why you are not banned yet.
1) You are selling illegal feed (I can let that go)
2) You are LYING and cheating money out of BC members (Unforgivable)
3)You are using multiple nicks

You did the same thing before - telling us that we will get free BD vs Aus game when your ripped-off video from Willow didn't work cuz they had buffering problem. But I don't recall anyone getting any money back or free game of Aus and BD.

You already figured ppl will eventually forget and there isn't a realiable way ppl can track you cuz you are like a rat.. u could just hide for a while.....

I hope Banglacricket has a really good reason why they haven't permanently banned you or any-future-you....
Dilma is not the same thing as benup. They sold the site to us, so we had to change the domain name.
Old July 31, 2006, 12:43 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crickwizard
Those who bought the package should all write to paypal and let them know this is a total scam, a federal crime to take money from people by providing wrong information and fake services on the web. There are lot of teams and tools to track these people down. Dollar amount is not the issue, i am planning to go all the way to report to fed if i dont get answer from them on the refund. You just let one go, many will grow. These people are playing with our emotions. No mercy!
Hi,

Atleast we are trying our best to provide the live coverage right... Wouldn't even audio be fine for $10 for 4 ODIS huh? As we told you we will issue a refund if we are unable to provide the live coverage of the next ODIS...
Old July 31, 2006, 12:45 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crickwizard
The television companies are also playing with your emotions by not providing the live coverage anywhere else other than Asia...
Old July 31, 2006, 01:12 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benup
Hi,

Atleast we are trying our best to provide the live coverage right... Wouldn't even audio be fine for $10 for 4 ODIS huh? As we told you we will issue a refund if we are unable to provide the live coverage of the next ODIS...
Money is not the issue here. It is a matter of delivering the service that you are obligated to provide. Probably there is a good reason for not being able to broadcast the games. But such issues should have been resolved before selling the service. You are simply running a poorly planned business.
Old July 31, 2006, 03:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

If benup can't come up with the promised video feed and don't refund the money too, I think we should complain to paypal...If you guys also plan to do so, please share the details (mail addresses of Paypal and related things)...Of course, only if they come up with nothing and still try to digest the money.
Old July 31, 2006, 07:54 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Hi,

A deal is a deal mate. For the sake of your business credentials, you would do best not to repeat such nonsense again as suggesting the price would be good enough for audio alone. A customer should either get the goods he paid for, or his money back.
Old July 31, 2006, 08:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
The television companies are also playing with your emotions by not providing the live coverage anywhere else other than Asia...
You really don't make sense... if someone is not showing the games, its their decision to do so and we all respect that... but when you say you will provide it and we pay you the money, we expect the service in return... goodwill is a very important thing and so far you are not helping yourself