facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 14, 2006, 03:49 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default Some words of advise to fellow BC members (Benup)

Hello everyone,

I don't normally open any threads but today I was forced to do so because of one guy. You know him as 'Benup' who runs a site that sells illegal cricket streams.

Now I don't care if he sells illegal stream or not, when I pay him for a cricket coverage I expect to be able watch it as agreed. He was unable to broadcast any of the matches of the Zimbabwe tour and he failed to properly cover both matches so far in the Kenya tour.

He provided the 1st inning of ODI 1 for free when many people had already bought the package for full price, after that Channel i stopped broadcasting the match and many of us who had subscribed to Benup were unable to watch the match. This also happened for the 2nd ODI when Channel i did not broadcast the match again and Benup was unable to provide an alternative stream.

It was his responsibility to get a reliable source to cover the matches as promised and he failed to do so. When I demanded a refund he told me he appearantly covered the "2nd inning" of the match and "technically" I was not entitled for a refund. This happened long after I was forced to purchase from another site.

Like many of you, all I wanted was to watch the matches in comfort and this has been by far my most frustrating experience online. All I'm apalled and disappointed at Benup's shoddy and inconsitent service.

So if you any of you have bought from this guy or planning to do so in future, think again and go look elsewhere as are plenty of reliable sites out there providing a better service. Don't be fooled by his deceptive words, he makes promise that he can't live up to.

That's all, thanks for reading.

p.s. I've seen many requests for Benup to be banned from BC and I fully agree now.

Old August 14, 2006, 07:37 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ricky Ponting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
He provided the 1st inning of ODI 1 for free when many people had already bought the package for full price, after that Channel i stopped broadcasting the match and many of us who had subscribed to Benup were unable to watch the match. This also happened for the 2nd ODI when Channel i did not broadcast the match again and Benup was unable to provide an alternative stream.
That really pissed me off.
Old August 14, 2006, 07:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed

It was his responsibility to get a reliable source to cover the matches as promised and he failed to do so. When I demanded a refund he told me he appearantly covered the "2nd inning" of the match and "technically" I was not entitled for a refund. This happened long after I was forced to purchase from another site.

p.s. I've seen many requests for Benup to be banned from BC and I fully agree now.
Really. I hope you pay by paypal. Report to paypal. By the way, if I was you , i would also report them to Willow TV.

I would also request moderators to ban him and all his alias from posting. He would advirtise not post
Old August 14, 2006, 08:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Agreed hatebreed
Old August 14, 2006, 08:20 AM
Cricket Legend

yea, jodi paypal e pay kore thaken, report it to paypal and they will suspend his account until the matter is resolved (so if its a paypal account he cant scam ppl so easily). DO that asap.
________
Magic flight launch box review

Last edited by ialbd; February 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM..
Old August 14, 2006, 08:29 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

We have advised members before and advising them now "these are not legal streams, as such your money can just go down the drain". Previously people had bad experience with Dilma, (benup is same as dilma). Lesson needs to be learned. We will also take strong actions in future for any posts that is selling streams.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old August 14, 2006, 08:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
...We will also take strong actions in future for any posts that is selling streams.
and getting in as free and then advertizing and asking for money on the other matches.
Old August 14, 2006, 08:35 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Really. I hope you pay by paypal. Report to paypal. By the way, if I was you , i would also report them to Willow TV.

I would also request moderators to ban him and all his alias from posting. He would advirtise not post
i agree to that... report to paypal.

but banning wont do much mate... he can always come back with another pseudo names and get back to his old tricks.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old August 14, 2006, 09:02 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Posting again here..

Be easy friends!! We need streams to watch BD matches, as we are staying abroad and many cases local media is not broadcasting BD games (like sky at UK). Now what is required is a professional site, which benup is not able to deliver right at the moment. Hopefully he will become professional in future.

Now, benup, commitment is commitment, no matter what sort of difficulty you face to stream the matches. If you don't have reliable feed for stream, stop selling them. Refund money to your customers and apologise for the inconvenience. When you are able to show our tigers in action, everybody is pleased and will be always pleased. You will become a popular site. BD will play hundreds of matches in future and we need to watch them. As you failed this time, refund money, apologise and we expect you will have better facilities to show our tigers in future.
Old August 14, 2006, 09:12 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

মিরাজ ভাই,
আপনে এখনো নেড়া হন নাই। আমি হইছি। তাই আর বেল তলায় যাই না। কথার তাতপর্য আগামী সিরিজে বুঝবেন।
Old August 14, 2006, 09:20 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
মিরাজ ভাই,
আপনে এখনো নেড়া হন নাই। আমি হইছি। তাই আর বেল তলায় যাই না। কথার তাতপর্য আগামী সিরিজে বুঝবেন।
নেড়া হইছিরে ভাই। তাই এখন Willow TV থেকে বেশি টাকা খরচ করে দেখছি । কিন্তু মাঝে মাঝে Willow TV আবার দেখায় না, তাই এইসব বেআইনী বেনআপরাই তখন ভরসা
Old August 14, 2006, 09:31 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Ok I'm reporting him to Paypal, I suggest anyone else with similar experience to do the same.
Old August 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Lot of reports may only result in suspension of benup account.
He can always open another account to collect payment.
Paypal buyer protection does not cover virtual goods...so you will not get your money back unless benup willingly agrees to do so.
Old August 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Agree with dew (Hatebreed). They should refund all the money that we paid.

Cant imagine how professional they are, when I asked him 'how u gonna stream the matches?' he replied 'from BTV' I asked him again 'You cant find BTV as a source in the net then he replied 'oh then we will see'. Just think about it he didn't know what he was going to do. He even didn't know Sony tv was going to show it in the uk. I believe he lives in the USA still he could not understand Willow tv showing it in the USA.

As a cricket fan I searched lots of sites to find a place where I can watch these matches but as a professional he was failed to make some efforts. If some efforts has been put by him then we would not have to miss those games.

So try not to go to him again. বেল মাথা চার আনা, চাবি দিলে ঘুরে না!!

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 14, 2006, 10:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

Guys...i think we should buy from legal sites like WILLOW TV...so that they will find it profitable and in result we dont need to go always to this kind of Benup or Dilma like sites and face tons of problem like buffering,etc.
Willow tv is costly but just a matter of few $....so we should encourage legal things...not any illegal things.
We banglali always go after 2numbor,cheap and "Baka" ways....its time to change our calture as wel.
No offence plz.
Old August 14, 2006, 10:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roi
Guys...i think we should buy from legal sites like WILLOW TV...so that they will find it profitable and in result we dont need to go always to this kind of Benup or Dilma like sites and face tons of problem like buffering,etc.
Willow tv is costly but just a matter of few $....so we should encourage legal things...not any illegal things.
We banglali always go after 2numbor,cheap and "Baka" ways....its time to change our calture as wel.
No offence plz.
First of all willow did make any announcement prior to the series that they were going to webcast the series.

Secondly they do not webcast outside of America continent, they just do it for specially for North America beacuse of rights issue. But this series is defferent as all the rights own by the Nimbus and they have got willow tv as their partner so willow tv is streaming it from Nimbus. On the other hand Sony tv bought the rights from Nimbus and showing it in the uk. Thats why those people living in the uk can watch those matches from willow.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
ODI Cricketer

I wish BC comes forward to stream Bangladesh cricket in the future! Is it in BC's future expansion list? Is it possible for BC to team up with a legal source (e.g. willow tv) of stream and re-sell them legally from BC? It's understnadable that cost-wise the idea would not be feasible as with those illegal streams, but won't it guarantee (pseudo?) the pleasure (unless BD loosing:p) of watching the game?

BTW, benup guy has returned my money back! I opened a dispute ticket from paypal.
Old August 14, 2006, 11:52 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook

Complain Paypal - They will take action.
And Band his IP from BC.
Old August 14, 2006, 11:53 AM
Street Cricketer

all you ppl who are complaining about benups stream being illegal and still buying it from them should be ashamed because buying something illegal is also illegal.
Old August 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_14
all you ppl who are complaining about benups stream being illegal and still buying it from them should be ashamed because buying something illegal is also illegal.
you are one of the people who requested free illegal steaming from apnaitv.
Old August 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

haha good find babubhai...
Old August 14, 2006, 12:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Is jumptv legal? Or it is like bentdown?
Old August 14, 2006, 01:00 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Ok guys, thanks for all your advises. I had filed a buyer complaint against Benup and received refund... So anyone who got fooled, don't delay - claim today!
Old August 14, 2006, 01:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Thank You, Benup.
He behaved like a gentleman.
I received refund !!
Old August 14, 2006, 01:45 PM
Street Cricketer

babubangla- yes i did ask for the free link but im not the one complaning about the service bein illegal and plus i din buy the service.un like other ppl who are buying the stream and then complaning about it bein illegal like an hypocrite.

bytheway you actually have time to look for the post were i asked for the free link damn u need a life.