facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 19, 2006, 07:30 AM
Street Cricketer

Unhappy Nazi Party Propaganda: Help from BD Cricket Historians

Hey guys...Well i'm new to this BanglaCriket forum, but still i'm enjoying reading through all the threads...So please tell me if i'm doing anything wrong...

I was reading through some threads and I read a comment that stated that there are historians among the BD Cricket members...and that brings me to my topic...I need help finding some information about how The Nazi Party controlled News Media and Propaganda...and also what were the results of them controlling News Media and Propaganda...I have written essay about it but still I feel it is missing something so that's why I have come here...

Thanks..and please tell me if i have done swomething wrong by posting this thread...

Old August 19, 2006, 07:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Well...I did something similar to what you did and i found these websites quite helpful:
http://www.johndclare.net/Nazi_Germany2.htm
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/
http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/posters2.htm
Old August 19, 2006, 09:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller_beat_it
I was reading through some threads and I read a comment that stated that there are historians among the BD Cricket members...and that brings me to my topic...I need help finding some information about how The Nazi Party controlled News Media and Propaganda...and also what were the results of them controlling News Media and Propaganda...I have written essay about it but still I feel it is missing something so that's why I have come here...
Do you live in NSW, Australia? I remember doing the same stuff as you last year for my HSC. If you are then try out boredofstudies.org. They have nice ready made essays on Nazi Germany.

There is too much to write when it comes to Nazi Germany and propaganda.

Btw, do mention about Leni Rifenstahl in your essay. She was the pioneer of modern film-making and did the propaganda film Triumph of the Wills and Olympiad both of which were propaganda films bragging about German racial purity and Nazi's totalitarian control of Germany.

And ofcourse if all else fails, go to wikipedia which will never fail you no matter what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

This article is ofcourse small but do visit the links in here which will give you the bigger picture, this is where I got bulk of my infos from. Hope it helps.
Old August 19, 2006, 06:30 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adolf_hitler
Do you live in NSW, Australia? I remember doing the same stuff as you last year for my HSC. If you are then try out boredofstudies.org. They have nice ready made essays on Nazi Germany.

There is too much to write when it comes to Nazi Germany and propaganda.

Btw, do mention about Leni Rifenstahl in your essay. She was the pioneer of modern film-making and did the propaganda film Triumph of the Wills and Olympiad both of which were propaganda films bragging about German racial purity and Nazi's totalitarian control of Germany.

And ofcourse if all else fails, go to wikipedia which will never fail you no matter what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

This article is ofcourse small but do visit the links in here which will give you the bigger picture, this is where I got bulk of my infos from. Hope it helps.

Thanks bro...and yes i do live in NSW...but i am movin to New Zealand within the next month...
Old August 19, 2006, 06:56 PM
Street Cricketer

[QUOTE=adolf_hitler]Do you live in NSW, Australia? I remember doing the same stuff as you last year for my HSC. If you are then try out boredofstudies.org. They have nice ready made essays on Nazi Germany.[QUOTE]

On boredofstudies.org. do i need to pay to view the essays....
Old August 20, 2006, 12:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
On boredofstudies.org. do i need to pay to view the essays....
No you dont. The ex-students from previous year puts thier essays in there. Its free for everyone.
Old August 20, 2006, 06:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
No you dont. The ex-students from previous year puts thier essays in there. Its free for everyone.

Cheers for all the help...But is there any specific link that has essays on NAZI PARTY CONTROL OVER CHURCHES AND RELIGION (damn teacher has made me change my topic!!!!!)
Old August 20, 2006, 10:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Cheers for all the help...But is there any specific link that has essays on NAZI PARTY CONTROL OVER CHURCHES AND RELIGION (damn teacher has made me change my topic!!!!!)
Looks like you are doing Modern History for HSC. But yes, there are whole heap of stuff not just essays but dot point summeries, timeline and lots of resource. You wont have trouble finding information regarding Nazi control over churches and religion, I did that aswell for my essay. Unfortunately I chucked it way after Modern exam else would have emailed it to you or something.

Check out under Modern History. Information from this site is good as it's contents are reviewed by teachers and students alike. So what you'll find there is good stuff. If not best.

Good luck with your essay.
Old August 21, 2006, 01:33 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Looks like you are doing Modern History for HSC. But yes, there are whole heap of stuff not just essays but dot point summeries, timeline and lots of resource. You wont have trouble finding information regarding Nazi control over churches and religion, I did that aswell for my essay. Unfortunately I chucked it way after Modern exam else would have emailed it to you or something.

Check out under Modern History. Information from this site is good as it's contents are reviewed by teachers and students alike. So what you'll find there is good stuff. If not best.

Good luck with your essay.

Thanks man....But the thing is there are soooooo many threads i having trobule finding one for Nazi control over churches and religion...Like i've tried searching for it but nothing....

any Ideas?
Old August 21, 2006, 01:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Its been a while since i did my hsc. I kinda forgot a lot of it. Still dunno if those old notes are up there or not.
Old August 22, 2006, 10:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Thanks man....But the thing is there are soooooo many threads i having trobule finding one for Nazi control over churches and religion...Like i've tried searching for it but nothing....

any Ideas?
you gotta do your own research. I think i have done more than enough telling you where to look.

In my case, I had to browse tonnes of internet article, boring wikipedia analogy, screening every book in strathfield library including school library before coming up with my assignment. I didnt have as much help as you had so far.