facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 13, 2006, 10:58 AM
User Name User Name is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 10, 2006
Posts: 180
Default Who's in charge of police in Bangladesh

http://www.drishtipat.org/blog/2006/11/13/rough-drive

This Iajuddin must go now.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old November 13, 2006, 01:12 PM
khalifa khalifa is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 16, 2006
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Posts: 352

I'm speechless - not just by the recent heartbreaking deaths on 'rajpoth', but the way BNP manipulated the entire adminstration to get elected in this election...if there is one, that is!
This is a problem of unthinkable proportion, can anyone see any light at the end of this dark tunnell?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old November 13, 2006, 01:53 PM
Banglatiger84 Banglatiger84 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 1, 2003
Location: UAE
Posts: 2,777

Lets not overlook the fact that polticial workers are acting like pure criminals by setting fire on buses and chasing people riding CNGs.




Yes, police in Bangladesh are crazy and kill innocents, but opposition picketers are no better either. Right now, its AL activists who are trying to kill burn and destroy so you cant blame BNP if they try to gain political mileage out of it.




The man was killed when a three-wheeler cab in which he was travelling turned upside down while fleeing a mob attack at Dhaka's Jatrabari.
Thirty people were injured in clashes between rival parties in northern Bogra town. Others were injured as a mob stoned, or torched trains and vehicles in several districts in the country.
The home ministry issued a note to district administrations stating: "The government has decided to deploy the army to assist civil administration in the wake of the current law and order situation in the country." Officials in a district southeast of Dhaka confirmed receipt of the note to Reuters.
Activists set fire to at least five railway carriages and a bus on the outskirts of Dhaka, where hundreds of protesters gathered despite an indefinite ban on demonstrations or rallies.
"We have instructed our followers to paralyze the country ... including ports, buses, trains and ferries," Awami general secretary Abdul Jalil told reporters.




********** Abdul Jalil, dor baper desh ki eta je tui instruction dibi desh paralyze korar?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old November 13, 2006, 01:55 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 31,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
...

********** Abdul Jalil, dor baper desh ki eta je tui instruction dibi desh paralyze korar?
Nope it is not his father's but his boss's father owns 50%. However, we all fail to understand that once a person dies they can't own anything anymore.

The other 50% is owned by Tareq's dad who is also deceased.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old November 13, 2006, 01:55 PM
Banglatiger84 Banglatiger84 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 1, 2003
Location: UAE
Posts: 2,777

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name
http://www.drishtipat.org/blog/2006/11/13/rough-drive

This Iajuddin must go now.

So I understand Iajuddin is instructing activists to go and burn trains?

AL cannot be allowed to demand changes by using threats of burning trains and buses. Its not their country that they can try to destroy it just to demand a change in administration
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old November 13, 2006, 02:30 PM
Omio's Avatar
Omio Omio is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 25, 2006
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me
Posts: 4,428

Thts really horrible.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old November 13, 2006, 02:45 PM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 18,180

As per theDailyStar, here is the sequence of events happened in this particular case

Quote:
[1]Blocking the city streets at different points, the activists were singing patriotic songs at intervals of speeches by their leaders to keep the tempo up standing on makeshift podiums. As the blockade was going ahead peacefully in the capital, unlike other traditional violent political demonstrations, suddenly Karwan Bazar erupted into violence around 11:30am.
Led by AL leader HBM Iqbal, 14-party activists were holding a rally at Saarc Fountain intersection blocking the busy street. The leaders were delivering speeches from a truck used as a makeshift stage. [2]All of a sudden, a police truck fitted with a water cannon started jetting hot water from the direction of Panthapath on the activists who were singing songs at intervals of the speeches without provoking any violence.
[3]Members of police and Armed Police Battalion started to club the demonstrators mercilessly prompting the demonstrators to retaliate with brickbats. [4] Dispersed, the demonstrators attacked the law enforcers while police fired teargas shells and rubber bullets to scare the demonstrators away. [5]As the whole area turned into a battlefield, a police truck from the direction of Farmgate drove through the activists at Saarc Fountain and sped away towards Bangla Motor critically injuring two blockade supporters, one of whom was identified as Waziullah, 40, AL publicity secretary of unit 2 of the party under ward no 37.
[6] Enraged by the incident, the demonstrators set fire to a police van in front of TK Bhaban there.-- theDailyStar
I know people get sentimental and immotion and loose the sense of what is right and what is wrong. But if we loose our judgement to identify what is right and what is wrong, then we are not that much better than a politician.

Any kind of destruction should not be encouraged as mentioned by tigers_eye, and I agree with that. Any kind of destruction during this blocade or any other case should be critisized.

But we also need to understand that public demonstation is, in general, a democaritc right as long as this doesn't get out of control. And if it gets out of control, we need to see case by case basis what are the contributing factors, and blame all of them based on its merit.

In this particular case, if the dailyStar is right, I am sorry to say, police has much to blame here as they looks like triggered the sad event rather than controlling it. Am I saying AL leaders were innocent here? No...I am not saying that also.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old November 13, 2006, 02:54 PM
Yameen's Avatar
Yameen Yameen is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 27, 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Jayasuria
Posts: 2,078

absolutley disgusting images there...police run by the bnp
__________________
Jamie Siddons is at slip, and decided enough is enough. He yells out. "For christ sake, it's not a 'f*ckin test match."
Waugh replies: " Of course it isn't … You're here. "
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old November 13, 2006, 03:06 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 9,064

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal

But we also need to understand that public demonstation is, in general, a democaritc right as long as this doesn't get out of control. And if it gets out of control, we need to see case by case basis what are the contributing factors, and blame all of them based on its merit.
It is a right as long as the demonstration is not causing others trouble. Holding a public meeting (without notice or permission from city authority) in the middle of a busy street is not democratic right. It borders on criminal activity. If police shelled them with water gun, then I would say they did the right thing. No one has the right to block a major road intersection.

Now matter how BAL party tries to justify, their blocked of Dhaka is un-democratic and criminal act. There is no justification of hardship put on common people by these criminals. Changing CEC or their 11point demands are not justification enough for these planned criminal acts of blockade.

If they have concern for election, they should try other means. I am doubtful if people will vote for them after all these. It is easy to "rent-a-worker" for these demonstrations and chaos. But it is not so easy to buy everyone's vote.

I wonder what they will do if these loose this time.
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old November 13, 2006, 03:07 PM
reverse_swing's Avatar
reverse_swing reverse_swing is offline
Chief Moderator
 
Join Date: August 22, 2003
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 5,943

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
It is a right as long as the demonstration is not causing others trouble. Holding a public meeting (without notice or permission from city authority) in the middle of a busy street is not democratic right. It borders on criminal activity. If police shelled them with water gun, then I would say they did the right thing. No one has the right to block a major road intersection.

Now matter how BAL party tries to justify, their blocked of Dhaka is un-democratic and criminal act. There is no justification of hardship put on common people by these criminals. Changing CEC or their 11point demands are not justification enough for these planned criminal acts of blockade.

If they have concern for election, they should try other means. I am doubtful if people will vote for them after all these. It is easy to "rent-a-worker" for these demonstrations and chaos. But it is not so easy to buy everyone's vote.

I wonder what they will do if these loose this time.
well said.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old November 13, 2006, 03:28 PM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 18,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
It is a right as long as the demonstration is not causing others trouble. Holding a public meeting (without notice or permission from city authority) in the middle of a busy street is not democratic right. It borders on criminal activity. If police shelled them with water gun, then I would say they did the right thing. No one has the right to block a major road intersection.
I don't disagree with you in general what you said. I said "as long as this doesn't get out of control". May be I need to say " as well as they don't break law". Police shelled them with water gun, I don't have any problem with that also.

However I hope you will agree with me that, what Police did next was not warranted by any police force in the world, i.e. "police truck from the direction of Farmgate drove through the activists at Saarc Fountain and sped away " (if its true as mentioned by daily star). I hope you are not trying to justify this wrong for any other wrong done by AL demonstrators during that day.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 13, 2006, 03:43 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 9,064

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I don't disagree with you in general what you said. I said "as long as this doesn't get out of control". May be I need to say " as well as they don't break law". Police shelled them with water gun, I don't have any problem with that also.

However I hope you will agree with me that, what Police did next was not warranted by any police force in the world, i.e. "police truck from the direction of Farmgate drove through the activists at Saarc Fountain and sped away " (if its true as mentioned by daily star). I hope you are not trying to justify this wrong for any other wrong done by AL demonstrators during that day.
I am not trying to justify for the police. I know what goes on in BD police. If they have done that, it wasn't right.

But it is also true that the amount of anarchy that BAL has created during their last blockade few weeks back, police were probably on high alert this time around. And riot/chaos handling requires out of the way actions from police. Not only are they risking their lives from those brick and stone thowing, gun shooting mob; they also have to look out how to do it in peaceful manner. Combinatio no these two are not always possible.
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old November 13, 2006, 04:28 PM
Sylheti Sylheti is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 18, 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 52

For those unable to read between the lines of this thread:

BNP supporters: 'it was the AL activists fault'

AL supporters: 'it was the BNP activists fault'.


As far as I'm concerned, both sets of activists are animals paid to bring anarchy on that country. It's the ordinary people as always who suffer.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old November 13, 2006, 04:39 PM
Special 1 Special 1 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: December 10, 2004
Posts: 971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
It is a right as long as the demonstration is not causing others trouble. Holding a public meeting (without notice or permission from city authority) in the middle of a busy street is not democratic right. It borders on criminal activity. If police shelled them with water gun, then I would say they did the right thing. No one has the right to block a major road intersection.

Now matter how BAL party tries to justify, their blocked of Dhaka is un-democratic and criminal act. There is no justification of hardship put on common people by these criminals. Changing CEC or their 11point demands are not justification enough for these planned criminal acts of blockade.

If they have concern for election, they should try other means. I am doubtful if people will vote for them after all these. It is easy to "rent-a-worker" for these demonstrations and chaos. But it is not so easy to buy everyone's vote.

I wonder what they will do if these loose this time.

Democratic rights and the fight to restore democracy. I think you are confused my friend. You cannot have a democracy if you say that protesting to preserve it is undemocratic. What AL is trying to do is very simple. Have a fair election comission and a fair caretaker government. By not complying to it, the BNP govt and now the caretaker governmnet should be responsible. Its their negligence. Sure AL activists have the blame, but BNP and the caretaker government are equally responsible.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old November 13, 2006, 05:19 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 9,064

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBgun
Democratic rights and the fight to restore democracy. I think you are confused my friend.
I guess I am confused. I forgot that you have to set fire to public property to make a point and clarify your arguments; you have to set fire to trains to make point, you have break and set fire to passing by cars and bus to make a point, you have to beat up (sometimes to death) anyone you see trying to do his/her normal job.

I am confused and forgot that BAL party owns Bangladesh (according to them they bought the independence) and they can destroy whatever they wish and whenever they wish. They can put public in dander and put them through un-imaginable suffering because they are the owners. Sorry about that.

I also forgot that all those property and lives that are destroyed by the BAL and 14 party will be reimbursed to the public once BAL and 14 gets elected! What was I thinking? They will be bringing the those dead people back to life.

I forgot that even though we are poor country and the property and the financial damages (due to the blockade) really doesn't matter. Because when BAL party comes to power they will bring BD to golden prosperity and immediate promotion from developing to developed nation. We will live in bliss and prosperity.

I forgot that national export revenue losses due to the blockade really is not so important. International community who are buying from us will not mind few months of delay in their order. They know we are fighting for democracy and fighting for our lives. In the end when BAL comes to power they will restore our international image with another honorary doctorate by their party leader.

Yes, I forgot it is one right to destory others for the sake of one's gain. BD politicians have the birth right to put the burden on the me and you; it our duty put our lives on the line for their pocket.

I forgot that the sky is falling down and BAL party is here to save the world! So fight everyone, fight for your lives!
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 13, 2006, 05:37 PM
Miraz's Avatar
Miraz Miraz is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Posts: 15,036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
I guess I am confused. I forgot that you have to set fire to public property to make a point and clarify your arguments; you have to set fire to trains to make point, you have break and set fire to passing by cars and bus to make a point, you have to beat up (sometimes to death) anyone you see trying to do his/her normal job.

I am confused and forgot that BAL party owns Bangladesh (according to them they bought the independence) and they can destroy whatever they wish and whenever they wish. They can put public in dander and put them through un-imaginable suffering because they are the owners. Sorry about that.

I also forgot that all those property and lives that are destroyed by the BAL and 14 party will be reimbursed to the public once BAL and 14 gets elected! What was I thinking? They will be bringing the those dead people back to life.

I forgot that even though we are poor country and the property and the financial damages (due to the blockade) really doesn't matter. Because when BAL party comes to power they will bring BD to golden prosperity and immediate promotion from developing to developed nation. We will live in bliss and prosperity.

I forgot that national export revenue losses due to the blockade really is not so important. International community who are buying from us will not mind few months of delay in their order. They know we are fighting for democracy and fighting for our lives. In the end when BAL comes to power they will restore our international image with another honorary doctorate by their party leader.

Yes, I forgot it is one right to destory others for the sake of one's gain. BD politicians have the birth right to put the burden on the me and you; it our duty put our lives on the line for their pocket.

I forgot that the sky is falling down and BAL party is here to save the world! So fight everyone, fight for your lives!
Well said, Nasif Bhai.

Democracy to BAL sup[porters is the right to do whatever (destrcuction, fire, blockade, killing) they like.
__________________
You only play good cricket when you win/draw matches.
I am with Bangladesh, whether they win or lose . http://twitter.com/BanglaCricket
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old November 13, 2006, 06:36 PM
Special 1 Special 1 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: December 10, 2004
Posts: 971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
I guess I am confused. I forgot that you have to set fire to public property to make a point and clarify your arguments; you have to set fire to trains to make point, you have break and set fire to passing by cars and bus to make a point, you have to beat up (sometimes to death) anyone you see trying to do his/her normal job.

I am confused and forgot that BAL party owns Bangladesh (according to them they bought the independence) and they can destroy whatever they wish and whenever they wish. They can put public in dander and put them through un-imaginable suffering because they are the owners. Sorry about that.

I also forgot that all those property and lives that are destroyed by the BAL and 14 party will be reimbursed to the public once BAL and 14 gets elected! What was I thinking? They will be bringing the those dead people back to life.

I forgot that even though we are poor country and the property and the financial damages (due to the blockade) really doesn't matter. Because when BAL party comes to power they will bring BD to golden prosperity and immediate promotion from developing to developed nation. We will live in bliss and prosperity.

I forgot that national export revenue losses due to the blockade really is not so important. International community who are buying from us will not mind few months of delay in their order. They know we are fighting for democracy and fighting for our lives. In the end when BAL comes to power they will restore our international image with another honorary doctorate by their party leader.

Yes, I forgot it is one right to destory others for the sake of one's gain. BD politicians have the birth right to put the burden on the me and you; it our duty put our lives on the line for their pocket.

I forgot that the sky is falling down and BAL party is here to save the world! So fight everyone, fight for your lives!
Well if you want to believe so, please do.
But AL from 1 year back has been saying these things and have asked the BNP government and the caretaker goernmnet to take steps. And more importatnly the CEC has no conscience. He has ****ed up. he wasted 60 crore taka. All i am saying is that to blame AL and only ALis wrong. BNP is equally responsible for this. BAL did not want any specific person to be CEC, they just dont want Aziz, because of his ineptness and bias. BNP knew that, even their leaders complained about Aziz, but did not change him.
What would you have done differently if you were AL? Taken part in this elections and get skinned next time around.

And finally, yes all this is a great loss to our country, but the value of democracy is more important. that is why people are taking part in this blockade and not beating the **** out of AL leaders.

I am sorry, just because you democracy granted in america ( i assume thats where you leave) it doesnt mean that it has not price.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old November 13, 2006, 10:29 PM
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 19, 2006
Location: Vladivostok
Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,956

Cant believe you guys still get speechless by all these happenings in BD.

Get used to it guys. Else you'll be speechless for life.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old November 13, 2006, 10:47 PM
Banglatiger84 Banglatiger84 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 1, 2003
Location: UAE
Posts: 2,777

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBgun
Well if you want to believe so, please do.


And finally, yes all this is a great loss to our country, but the value of democracy is more important. that is why people are taking part in this blockade and not beating the **** out of AL leaders.

??????

95 %of Dhaka citizens are forced to take part in the blockade coz otherwise they will get beaten up by AL activists. You actually think general people in Dhaka actually care abot the blockade?

Funny how you didnt condemn burning trains and beating up officegoers.

Guess the value of democracy justifies burning of buses by AL picketers
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old November 13, 2006, 10:50 PM
Banglatiger84 Banglatiger84 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 1, 2003
Location: UAE
Posts: 2,777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
I guess I am confused. I forgot that you have to set fire to public property to make a point and clarify your arguments; you have to set fire to trains to make point, you have break and set fire to passing by cars and bus to make a point, you have to beat up (sometimes to death) anyone you see trying to do his/her normal job.

I also forgot that all those property and lives that are destroyed by the BAL and 14 party will be reimbursed to the public once BAL and 14 gets elected! What was I thinking? They will be bringing the those dead people back to life.

Funny how our resident AL supporter never condemnde dny of such acts. I guess this how AL leaders thin....its ok to kill peopel going to office and burn cars as long as its a protest against BNP. Such activists who burn cars (BNP or AL ) should be spot on the spot
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old November 13, 2006, 11:43 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 9,064

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBgun
I am sorry, just because you democracy granted in america ( i assume thats where you leave) it doesnt mean that it has not price.
Yep, exactly, thats the price to pay so that we can fill up with BAL candidates in the সংসদ. Because without BAL, Bangladesh and all Bangladeshis are helpless, democracy less, misguided bunch of idiots. BAL has taken the torch of democracy and surely they will enlighten us with democratic light bulb. Like the way they have enlightened us in 70s and again in mid-90s. Yes we want the light...

They barely have 60 seats in the সংসদ, and yet they are the whole Bangladesh! Fantastic! With "তাল গাছটা আমার" philosophy, anything is logical, as long as you get the গাছ.

Please, have mercy and give them the গাছ, and forget about the election.

By the way, you don't have to guess where I live, its mentioned right by my name. Observation...
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old November 14, 2006, 01:14 AM
Kabir's Avatar
Kabir Kabir is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: September 3, 2006
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger
Posts: 11,198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Yep, exactly, thats the price to pay so that we can fill up with BAL candidates in the সংসদ. Because without BAL, Bangladesh and all Bangladeshis are helpless, democracy less, misguided bunch of idiots. BAL has taken the torch of democracy and surely they will enlighten us with democratic light bulb. Like the way they have enlightened us in 70s and again in mid-90s. Yes we want the light...

They barely have 60 seats in the সংসদ, and yet they are the whole Bangladesh! Fantastic! With "তাল গাছটা আমার" philosophy, anything is logical, as long as you get the গাছ.

Please, have mercy and give them the গাছ, and forget about the election.

By the way, you don't have to guess where I live, its mentioned right by my name. Observation...
A couple of days earlier, I read it in Ittefaq (probably) where Hasina has been quoted saying this: "Amader dabi na manle aro rokto jhorbe".
Keno rokto jhorbe? Rokto ki sher dore kena jaye that we can just use it as a commodity?

I'm not trying to prove Khaleda right here. May be putting it as a "POLITICAL_LEGEND" rather than Hasina would've brought all our big leaders under the umbrella. This kind of thinking of our leaders is simply pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old November 14, 2006, 01:46 AM
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 19, 2006
Location: Vladivostok
Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,956

Just because her father happened to be the father of nation, she thinks she can just walk anywhere and get anything she wants.

We need a real French Revolution and have these old hags guillotined.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old November 14, 2006, 01:59 AM
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 19, 2006
Location: Vladivostok
Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,956

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBgun
Democratic rights and the fight to restore democracy. I think you are confused my friend. You cannot have a democracy if you say that protesting to preserve it is undemocratic. What AL is trying to do is very simple. Have a fair election comission and a fair caretaker government. By not complying to it, the BNP govt and now the caretaker governmnet should be responsible. Its their negligence. Sure AL activists have the blame, but BNP and the caretaker government are equally responsible.
BBgun, you got no clue what you are talking about.

All that for free fair election? Using your orc like activists to rampage the country is not democratic, its pathetic. No one has to die or have their heads smashed so BAL or [] Hasina wins the election. Oi shali parle tar baapre pujo kore. She never gave two hoots about this country.

Just to let you know, no reforms, no matter how lenient it is, can make BAL happy. They want power and Hasina [edited] wont rest until she have that.

Shali morte chaye gono bhobone, while in office, not get shot like rest of her family.

Last edited by reverse_swing; November 14, 2006 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: mod.edit
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old November 14, 2006, 04:41 AM
reverse_swing's Avatar
reverse_swing reverse_swing is offline
Chief Moderator
 
Join Date: August 22, 2003
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 5,943

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
??????

95 %of Dhaka citizens are forced to take part in the blockade coz otherwise they will get beaten up by AL activists. You actually think general people in Dhaka actually care abot the blockade?

Funny how you didnt condemn burning trains and beating up officegoers.

Guess the value of democracy justifies burning of buses by AL picketers
Well, the problem is this BAL party and their supporters think that they are the owners of this country so normal people need to follow whatever they do. By creating anarchy and burning public property they want to practice their democratic rights.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket