facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 14, 2006, 05:43 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default israel made their nukes official

israel made it official that they have nukes, making an open secret wider, it was already proven that they have nuke programs by the documents handed out from one of ex-engineer of a nuke plant Mordechai Vanunu, and now made official by Ehud Walmat.

now that there secret ( ?!? ) organ ... err weapon is out in the public the israelis are doing gossha http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...500541,00.html
Old December 14, 2006, 07:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
israel made it official that they have nukes, making an open secret wider, it was already proven that they have nuke programs by the documents handed out from one of ex-engineer of a nuke plant Mordechai Vanunu, and now made official by Ehud Walmat.

now that there secret ( ?!? ) organ ... err weapon is out in the public the israelis are doing gossha http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...500541,00.html
Israel didn't make it official. Dunno where you got that from.

The link you provided was about Olmert's slip of tongue during his interview, and everyone knows about it. He quickly denied it afterwards including his officer.
Old December 15, 2006, 02:14 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
Israel didn't make it official. Dunno where you got that from.

The link you provided was about Olmert's slip of tongue during his interview, and everyone knows about it. He quickly denied it afterwards including his officer.
ok it was an official slip of tongue

but now the Saudi Govt is pretending to be tougher on Israel ... ha ha everyone is comedian
Old December 15, 2006, 05:07 AM
Banned

Israelis have been purposefully and pre-meditatedly making nuke announcements for at least 20 years now. It would make you wonder whether they actually have the nukes or not....
Old December 15, 2006, 05:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Saying Israel doesn't have nukes is like saying Bangladesh doesn't have corruption.

Both will deny it's existence, yet both has it in large quantities.

A country that's so obsessed with it's defence and arabophobia, it would be the biggest joke to say they don't have nuke.
Old December 19, 2006, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
Saying Israel doesn't have nukes is like saying Bangladesh doesn't have corruption.

A country that's so obsessed with it's defence and arabophobia, it would be the biggest joke to say they don't have nuke.
Dear Einstein: Thanks for the valuable education. In case you missed my point, I was saying that this announce by Israel is NOT new at all, they do it strategically, at regular intervals. They have been doing this for MANY years.

And, by the way, Israel NEVER EVER claimed that it had large quantities of nukes. If they ever said anything about them, they vaguely said that they have strategic, deterrent nukes. The "large quantities" may be just the byproduct of your hyperactive imagination.
Old December 19, 2006, 02:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Dear Einstein: Thanks for the valuable education. In case you missed my point, I was saying that this announce by Israel is NOT new at all, they do it strategically, at regular intervals. They have been doing this for MANY years.
I wasn't refering to your post and if I did, I would have wrapped quote around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
And, by the way, Israel NEVER EVER claimed that it had large quantities of nukes. If they ever said anything about them, they vaguely said that they have strategic, deterrent nukes. The "large quantities" may be just the byproduct of your hyperactive imagination.
Thanks for the personal attack. Now to clean up the matter.

Firstly read my post again,

Quote:
Its obvious I never said that they admitted having it in large quantities. And if you think I did say it then its a product of your hyperactive imagination, not mine. Whistleblowers and international observers maintain that Israel does have nuclear weapons in large quantities and developed it as early as 1960.

Vanunu, who spent years in jail in Israel for revealing what goes on in Negev Reactors himself said Israel is sitting on a massive pile of nuclear weapons. Israel never openly acknowledged it has nuclear weapons let alone say vaguely or overtly that they have it for strategic or whatever reasons.
Old December 19, 2006, 06:45 AM
Cricket Legend

I am curious, has there been any tell-tale sign of large scale nuclear experiments being performed in Negev? The barren desert does seem perfect for this sort of thing.