facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3201  
Old November 14, 2017, 12:30 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

As I already stated, even the slightest hint of disobedience would result in verbal harassment, use of obscene language and threats. In other words Mafioso treatment. Surprised that I haven’t received a death threat yet.
Reply With Quote

  #3202  
Old November 14, 2017, 12:38 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

I don’t know why I sometime feel like Tonmoy is a paid activist hired by anti Muslims/Islam people. I remember when I use to attend Islamic lectures, the imams use to warn us of those activist. They used to tell us, how they are programmed to always say bad things about Muslims/Islam. Most of them spend a lot of time and effort in researching and findings ways to promote their anti Islam agendas.

I maybe wrong, but following Tonmoy trend of posting, I think his one of those paid activist.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3203  
Old November 14, 2017, 12:56 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I don’t know why I sometime feel like Tonmoy is a paid activist hired by anti Muslims/Islam people. I remember when I use to attend Islamic lectures, the imams use to warn us of those activist. They used to tell us, how they are programmed to always say bad things about Muslims/Islam. Most of them spend a lot of time and effort in researching and findings ways to promote their anti Islam agendas.

I maybe wrong, but following Tonmoy trend of posting, I think his one of those paid activist.
So who do u think pays me as per your Islamic lectures? The Jews/Zionist or the illuminati's?

Anyways, if you truly want to know my agenda, than that is my love for Bangladesh. I wanted Bangladesh to be a secular country as envisioned during its formation where everyone can follow their own religious path without the fear of being persecuted.

I believe Bangladesh is a land rich in culture and heritage and abundant of resource. But unfortunately the promise of Bangladesh will never be fullfilled because of religious zealots.
Just like Zinnah's Pakistan was never realised, so will be the case of Mujib's Bangladesh.

What I have stated is the truth that I feel. I am sure you do not have an answer to any of the points I have mentioned. If that offends you than I suggest u try and live in the 21st century and not the 6th century.
Reply With Quote
  #3204  
Old November 14, 2017, 12:59 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 4,679

It was my mistake writing in this thread .. because unfortunately there is a sect of ppl who is gonna make him right...

I don't think he is anti Islam ... I think he has his heart in the right place ... but he simply isn't that smart and somewhat blind to a different perspective and criticism .. thinking is way too one dimensional

I try to show him a different perspective ..he took it as I am somehow arguing against ?disobedience ... he is obviously not reading the content ... and that's when it's time to stop writing
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #3205  
Old November 14, 2017, 01:24 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
So who do u think pays me as per your Islamic lectures? The Jews/Zionist or the illuminati's?

Anyways, if you truly want to know my agenda, than that is my love for Bangladesh. I wanted Bangladesh to be a secular country as envisioned during its formation where everyone can follow their own religious path without the fear of being persecuted.

I believe Bangladesh is a land rich in culture and heritage and abundant of resource. But unfortunately the promise of Bangladesh will never be fullfilled because of religious zealots.
Just like Zinnah's Pakistan was never realised, so will be the case of Mujib's Bangladesh.

What I have stated is the truth that I feel. I am sure you do not have an answer to any of the points I have mentioned. If that offends you than I suggest u try and live in the 21st century and not the 6th century.
Forget the Jews/Zionist/Illumunitis, even the Russians are after the Muslims.

Muslim woman pictured 'ignoring victims of London terror attack' was fake news created by Russians

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3689751.html

When this story first broke, I remember reading the comments on twitter, people went after Muslims like with all kind of disgusting words they could find.

This is only one example, but there thousands of systemic fake news spread as real news that are being used by the anti Islam/Muslims.

God knows very well. I will leave it at that.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3206  
Old November 14, 2017, 02:58 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Forget the Jews/Zionist/Illumunitis, even the Russians are after the Muslims.

Muslim woman pictured 'ignoring victims of London terror attack' was fake news created by Russians

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3689751.html

When this story first broke, I remember reading the comments on twitter, people went after Muslims like with all kind of disgusting words they could find.

This is only one example, but there thousands of systemic fake news spread as real news that are being used by the anti Islam/Muslims.

God knows very well. I will leave it at that.

So I am paid by the Russians?
Does it ever occur to you that the question I asked is valid? Something that was may be acceptable in 6th century can no longer be judged to be an acceptable practise in 21st century.

If that goes against the lifestyle of the prophet than may be some aspects of his lifestyle can no longer be deemed acceptable by modern civilisation?

Did it occur to you that may be I am not paid by the Russians but I truly believe that beheading, child marriage, death for adultery are archaic and inhuman acts. Something akin to barbarism?

Does it ever occur to you that just like you and me criticize the practice of idol worship or polytheism, similarly people from other religion (or no religion) have the same right to criticize any practise of Islam that are deemed barbaric in this modern society?

Finally you are doing the same thing as the Russian guy, you are accusing me of something without any basis of truth or facts because it fits your agenda. And because that is the easy way to divert the topic instead of trying to answer my questions.
Reply With Quote
  #3207  
Old November 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

I don't want to discuss those, perhaps someone else more knowledgeable can if they wish to do so.

God knows your true motives, and I have made my point.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3208  
Old November 14, 2017, 03:38 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I don't want to discuss those, perhaps someone else more knowledgeable can if they wish to do so.

God knows your true motives, and I have made my point.
And your point was that I am a paid agent of a Zionist/Jews/Russians because I do not accept that we should follow the lifestyle practiced in 6th century?

You can accuse me of all you want or demean me and use obscene language to define my character just because you wont be able to answer the questions I asked.

If you dont like the questions than ignore me. Do not be a mafioso and threat me.

I have already expressed my motive, which is my love for Bangladesh and to peacefully coexist. There is a reason Bangladesh had 12% Hindu population not to long ago and now that number decreased to 5%, and that is because of people like you.
Reply With Quote
  #3209  
Old November 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
And your point was that I am a paid agent of a Zionist/Jews/Russians because I do not accept that we should follow the lifestyle practiced in 6th century?

You can accuse me of all you want or demean me and use obscene language to define my character just because you wont be able to answer the questions I asked.

If you dont like the questions than ignore me. Do not be a mafioso and threat me.

I have already expressed my motive, which is my love for Bangladesh and to peacefully coexist. There is a reason Bangladesh had 12% Hindu population not to long ago and now that number decreased to 5%, and that is because of people like you.
The point is you are stupid and you are exposing yourself. why?

Most of us 'Muslim members' in BC have very minimal understanding or knowledge of Islam. The active members that post and usually take part in religious debates/discussion are either from Accounting/Finance/Law/Medicine etc backgrounds. The number of members that have studied advanced Islam as part of their education is very low.

The questions you ask requires someone with good level of knowledge in Islamic teaching etc to answer. Now, most of us don't have that. As it's not needed. I live my life based on the five pillars of Islam, and personally do not wish to get into further Islamic studies. I am sure other members here are just common folks trying to live a good life. Now you knowingly asking such kind of questions, makes me think what is your motive? Why can you not ask this questions on a different forum? that has people who have extensive knowledge of Islam?

You going in a class fall of Law, Medicine, Sociology students, and you start asking right what is a trial balance, can someone explain it please? how do you balance the books? doesn't that look/sound stupid?
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3210  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:03 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

You do have the right to post and ask those question, it's not against the forum rule.

But I find it very disturbing/annoying/sly that when you know most of us are just mere persons, without much knowledge about the questions you ask.. I find that very strange.

That is why I questioned your motives.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3211  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:17 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
The point is you are stupid and you are exposing yourself. why?

Most of us 'Muslim members' in BC have very minimal understanding or knowledge of Islam. The active members that post and usually take part in religious debates/discussion are either from Accounting/Finance/Law/Medicine etc backgrounds. The number of members that have studied advanced Islam as part of their education is very low.

The questions you ask requires someone with good level of knowledge in Islamic teaching etc to answer. Now, most of us don't have that. As it's not needed. I live my life based on the five pillars of Islam, and personally do not wish to get into further Islamic studies. I am sure other members here are just common folks trying to live a good life. Now you knowingly asking such kind of questions, makes me think what is your motive? Why can you not ask this questions on a different forum? that has people who have extensive knowledge of Islam?

You going in a class fall of Law, Medicine, Sociology students, and you start asking right what is a trial balance, can someone explain it please? how do you balance the books? doesn't that look/sound stupid?
Let me start by answering the following

"Why can you not ask this questions on a different forum? that has people who have extensive knowledge of Islam?``

Can you promise me that I wont be receiving death threats if I expose my identity and ask these same questions?
Truth of the matter is that a lot of people who asked these very questions, perished (killed and murdered) or living abroad as refugee at this time. That is the state of Bangladesh.

Also the questions I asked do not require extensive Islamic knowledge, it is a matter of right or wrong. Under no circumstances can beheading be right, neither can be child marriage . If that fact does not get inside your head than you are deprived of humanity (the true essence of being a human).
Reply With Quote
  #3212  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Let me start by answering the following

"Why can you not ask this questions on a different forum? that has people who have extensive knowledge of Islam?``

Can you promise me that I wont be receiving death threats if I expose my identity and ask these same questions?
Truth of the matter is that a lot of people who asked these very questions, perished (killed and murdered) or living abroad as refugee at this time. That is the state of Bangladesh.

Also the questions I asked do not require extensive Islamic knowledge, it is a matter of right or wrong. Under no circumstances can beheading be right, neither can be child marriage . If that fact does not get inside your head than you are deprived of humanity (the true essence of being a human).
Why can't you ask these questions without even needing to expose yourself?

You are asking in BC? are you exposing yourself? if you are not exposing your identity at BC, why can't you ask the questions you want to ask, doing the same on a religious forum?
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3213  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:27 PM
Yameen's Avatar
Yameen Yameen is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 27, 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Jayasuria
Posts: 2,071

Guys, this is getting far too contentious. Call it a day and give it a rest.
Reply With Quote
  #3214  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:32 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Why can't you ask these questions without even needing to expose yourself?

You are asking in BC? are you exposing yourself? if you are not exposing your identity at BC, why can't you ask the questions you want to ask, doing the same on a religious forum?
I love my life and I plan to visit Bangladesh a few times before I perish. One thing I can assure you, Forums and blogs cannot protect your identity. (I have experience of working in cyber security).
Also I would not get a satisfactory answer, I know because I am not the first one to ask these questions and I wont be the last.
Thirdly, I would only be dealing with people like yourself and much worse.
Fourth, I accept that I do not understand Arabic, but unlike a lot of the people here, I have not only read Quran cover to cover, I have also read based on the time-line of the revelation. History of the revelation of the verses. So the common excuse "you are taking things out of context" hardly works with me.
Reply With Quote
  #3215  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:34 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,682

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
The point is you are stupid and you are exposing yourself. why?

Most of us 'Muslim members' in BC have very minimal understanding or knowledge of Islam. The active members that post and usually take part in religious debates/discussion are either from Accounting/Finance/Law/Medicine etc backgrounds. The number of members that have studied advanced Islam as part of their education is very low.

The questions you ask requires someone with good level of knowledge in Islamic teaching etc to answer. Now, most of us don't have that. As it's not needed. I live my life based on the five pillars of Islam, and personally do not wish to get into further Islamic studies. I am sure other members here are just common folks trying to live a good life. Now you knowingly asking such kind of questions, makes me think what is your motive? Why can you not ask this questions on a different forum? that has people who have extensive knowledge of Islam?

You going in a class fall of Law, Medicine, Sociology students, and you start asking right what is a trial balance, can someone explain it please? how do you balance the books? doesn't that look/sound stupid?
Poor logic there, Sporting.
Accounting, Law and what not - you study to make a profession out of it and by choice of material life. Now a person can also choose to 'study' religion, theology, reasoning and philosophy of God as a genuine scholar as also to engage himself/herself with that knowledge in the 'material' life.

But, religion, one on one, one's inner-faith, be it Al-Islam or Hinduism - is one's sheer and simple faith. You yourself described it that way before. And you were absolutely correct.

I do not know about any other religion but Islam which is my faith. I believe Islam is 'clear' and it constructs absolute clear message for all humans in a super straight-forward way. Otherwise, how can a simple man like me or John or Rehana can understand the concept of this faith, to live it - IF we have to ask a scholar for the basic fundamental questions of life, which BTW Tonmoy asked. Islamic philosophers and scholars are for deeper understanding and culturing of philosophy, ideology and theology - not my day to day basic human question. The moment we rely upon a priest (for say) in a cathedral up on a mountain for every little direction of life, bad things will happen. Just like it happened before in Christianity many times in the 14-15-16 century. Some people had too much power and will throw garbage around and would take advantage of 'common' people, people like you and me. Islam is NOT supposed to be like that. It is supposed to be clear, scientific, socialist, equal right and non-hierarchical. And the God's message is simple and straight-forward for everyone even for an illiterate man named Mohammad (may the Lord's endless love and His most sublime peace with the prophet for eternity).
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #3216  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:44 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,682

BTW, those 2000 some people that burned the Hindu village and homes of their own people in Bangladesh, should all be brought to justice. That is the LEAST I expect from the PM and her political party who has been in power all this time. Under her party's rule, this kind of savagery and having no civil security of the citizens of Bangladesh, and on top of that Hindu minority is OUTRAGEOUS, to say the least. The government and the law enforcement agencies in Bangladesh should be ashamed of themselves, should be down on their knees and asking the public for forgiveness. But whom am I kidding.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #3217  
Old November 14, 2017, 04:48 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Poor logic there, Sporting.
Accounting, Law and what not - you study to make a profession out of it and by choice of material life. Now a person can also choose to 'study' religion, theology, reasoning and philosophy of God as a genuine scholar as also to engage himself/herself with that knowledge in the 'material' life.

But, religion, one on one, one's inner-faith, be it Al-Islam or Hinduism - is one's sheer and simple faith. You yourself described it that way before. And you were absolutely correct.

I do not know about any other religion but Islam which is my faith. I believe Islam is 'clear' and it constructs absolute clear message for all humans in a super straight-forward way. Otherwise, how can a simple man like me or John or Rehana can understand the concept of this faith, to live it - IF we have to ask a scholar for the basic fundamental questions of life, which BTW Tonmoy asked. Islamic philosophers and scholars are for deeper understanding and culturing of philosophy, ideology and theology - not my day to day basic human question. The moment we rely upon a priest (for say) in a cathedral up on a mountain for every little direction of life, bad things will happen. Just like it happened before in Christianity many times in the 14-15-16 century. Some people had too much power and will throw garbage around and would take advantage of 'common' people, people like you and me. Islam is NOT supposed to be like that. It is supposed to be clear, scientific, socialist, equal right and non-hierarchical. And the God's message is simple and straight-forward for everyone even for an illiterate man named Mohammad (may the Lord's endless love and His most sublime peace with the prophet for eternity).
The question about age restriction looks simple from the outside. But this is just the start. If you google about Islamic views on marriage and the age of marriage, you will find 100s of offensive things posted about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This a strategy that has been used by people from other faiths. I have spoken to Christians, Jews etc, and most of the time, they want to drag you to the subject about child marriage etc, so they can attack the prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I here talk from experience, as how a simple question, may have hidden agenda.

That is why, I said it requires a knowledgeable scholar or someone with good Islamic knowledge to answer them. The basic gets made complicated once you engage in discussion. Therefore, I have decided not to discuss on this topic. I do not have enough knowledge to counter the offensive remarks they may make about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Salam to all, I am out of it now.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #3218  
Old November 14, 2017, 08:36 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 693

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
The question about age restriction looks simple from the outside. But this is just the start. If you google about Islamic views on marriage and the age of marriage, you will find 100s of offensive things posted about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This a strategy that has been used by people from other faiths. I have spoken to Christians, Jews etc, and most of the time, they want to drag you to the subject about child marriage etc, so they can attack the prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I here talk from experience, as how a simple question, may have hidden agenda.

That is why, I said it requires a knowledgeable scholar or someone with good Islamic knowledge to answer them. The basic gets made complicated once you engage in discussion. Therefore, I have decided not to discuss on this topic. I do not have enough knowledge to counter the offensive remarks they may make about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Salam to all, I am out of it now.
I am always of the opinion that Islam needs to reform. I do not think it is eternal. Things that were acceptable in the 6th century is no longer accepted today and for good reason.

The most revered scholar in Bangladesh Shah Ahmed Shafi (the spiritual leader of Hefazat Islam Bangladesh) has multiple wives (4), he categorically referred to female garment workers as "whores" . So I can guess his response even before he opens his mouth.
So please do not talk about scholars.

There is nothing in the book that is difficult to understand if one dedicates his time to understanding the Quran. So I suggest you read the meanings carefully as it is your religious duty. If possible than read it as per the sequence of revelation and not as sequenced in the Quran.

Also if stating facts from Hadith is an insult to the prophet than go accuse the historians who collected and edited the hadith (authentic hadith). I am just stating simply what is written there and I am opposed to some of those ancient practices.

If you support those than u lack humanity.

Just as a FYI: Not too long ago Pakistan tried to implement a legal age of marriage for girls in Pakistan to 18, Mullah's opposed it and stopped it from implementation because it goes against islamic teaching. So people like yourself (no better than the mullahs of Pakistan) are responsible for young girls getting abused and having no means to defend themselves. Let that sink in. Hope u sleep in peace too. Afterall ignorance is bliss.
Reply With Quote
  #3219  
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 11,812

http://www.prothom-alo.com/banglades...86131/মাে-যেতে-মানা-ইমামসহ-তিনজন-রিমান্ডে

The fight against extremists continue
__________________
vacant slot
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket