facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 13, 2015, 03:56 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32
Default Is Bangladesh richer than African countries?

exc. South Africa and the Arab countries to the north
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old May 13, 2015, 06:53 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 27,124

I would like to know more about your motivation behind your thesis statement.
__________________
#beastmode
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old May 14, 2015, 08:13 AM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 3,233

Amazing this guy managed 25 posts.... survived 2 months without any one even put a simple thought on his nick...

no sylheti moderator....

Out of all people *I* notice this bangla... that's a shame....
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 14, 2015, 12:45 PM
Rubu's Avatar
Rubu Rubu is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: February 15, 2004
Location: Michigan
Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Posts: 8,360

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Amazing this guy managed 25 posts.... survived 2 months without any one even put a simple thought on his nick...

no sylheti moderator....

Out of all people *I* notice this bangla... that's a shame....
What I got from it is: Boga is a variation of "Bok" (cranes). Taller people will often have the nickname boga. Khaa is of course, short for Khan.

I don't see a problem, and I'm not from Sylhet.
__________________
সন্মানজনক পরাজয়ের চিন্তাটাই অসন্মানজনক
- The days of playing for honorable defeat is over.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old May 14, 2015, 02:00 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
I would like to know more about your motivation behind your thesis statement.
Some Africans at work were saying that Bdesh is poor than Africa. I disagree but am not completely sure, as countries like Nigeria have oil.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old May 14, 2015, 03:20 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 3,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu

I don't see a problem, and I'm not from Sylhet.
Thats the problem. Ask the guy what he meant or ask a sylheti person here.
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old May 14, 2015, 05:50 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Thats the problem. Ask the guy what he meant or ask a sylheti person here.
I am not from Sylhet.
Now, can we stick to topic ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old May 14, 2015, 05:57 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 3,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogaKhaa
I am not from Sylhet.
Now, can we stick to topic ?
your topic is silly...

I am not ARab but I know few arabic curses.... You not from sylhet doesn't really answer the question....

Tell us wha'ts the meaning of your handle?

Rubu's explanation doesn't make sense... Khan has one a... Khaa is to suggest Eat and you figure out what the other word means
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old May 14, 2015, 06:31 PM
dolcevita dolcevita is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 3, 2009
Favorite Player: Shakib
Posts: 3,183

Bangladesh is poor than some african countries and rich than others. But bd face same challenge than most of African countries : corrupt and incompetent politician and bureaucrats, failed institution, cultural burden.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old May 15, 2015, 02:23 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcevita
Bangladesh is poor than some african countries and rich than others. But bd face same challenge than most of African countries : corrupt and incompetent politician and bureaucrats, failed institution, cultural burden.
Thanks, is there a site that I can colsutl to find out .. let's say what is the bank balance of each country ?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old May 15, 2015, 03:08 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32

Found my own answer
http://www.economywatch.com/economic...ics/year/2015/

Tailey , only African country richer than us
Nigeria
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old May 15, 2015, 07:52 PM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Location: Bangkok
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 8,384

South Africa as well.
__________________
Get well Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old May 15, 2015, 09:17 PM
One World's Avatar
One World One World is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: May 18, 2005
Location: New England
Favorite Player: Mominul Haque
Posts: 17,897

Rather focus here, if the GOV only utilizing 14% of total GDP where is the rest 86% going?

http://www.economywatch.com/economic...tage_GDP/2015/
__________________
Life is short, have a six pack.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old May 16, 2015, 04:08 PM
BogaKhaa BogaKhaa is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2015
Location: Shingarapore
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Rather focus here, if the GOV only utilizing 14% of total GDP where is the rest 86% going?

http://www.economywatch.com/economic...tage_GDP/2015/
There has to be a logical explanation. China utilizes only 28% as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket