facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 19, 2007, 06:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Go tigers go all the way...

My heart cries for my country.. my father fought for this courty and I am the true fan of Bangladesh cricket.. let’s make this country stand out.. say go tigers go all the way.. we are with you.. let’s make our dream come true..

When I was young I used to dream that Bangladesh will play world cup cricket one day and it came true.. I have dreamt again that Bangladesh will win the world cup one day and it is about to be true.. I am very proud to be Bangladeshi and very proud for our young tigers.. thanks to Dav whatmore for making this dream come true.. We still have lot to expect from these young cricketers but I am confident that they will re-write history one day and show the world that we can be small but we are powerful and we have the faith and courage to fight against the giants.. we are tigers from the tiger land – tigers never give up – hard your chest and take a long breath – now you should be proud that you born in this country.. the greatest country of all .. and yes, we are tigers..

My fellow tiger brothers – one thing always remember - never give up.. have faith in you.. Work hard and you will succeed.

Let’s come to the game, I watched the whole game and what can I say.. that is the true face of tigers.. I am thrilled.. I hope they continues like this and show the world we are no more minnows.. we are tigers and only tiger knows how to fight against tiger..

Something I did notice - that game could have been lot better.. Come on Nafeez.. show us your magic.. come on Altab.. we want to see you roar..

Tamim, Saqib and Mushfiq just brilliant.. please continue.. we want to see more.. break apart and come out.. show your real talent.. show the power of tiger..

Confidence has helped us reached the next lever.. this is where it begins..the future of Cricket is with our tigers.. they will guide us to victory.. they will write our name all over the world.. let’s support them..

Welcome to the tiger club and thanks for reading my little story.. please feel free to post reply..
Old March 19, 2007, 06:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

Never give untill you die & keep up your spirits all the time .
Old March 19, 2007, 06:39 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Tiger Club..welcome to BC.

and
Outswinger - finally good to see some positive note from you.
keep it up.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]