some things bangladesh should pay attention to:
1. the pace attack of R.P. Singh, he can be more than a handful at times.
2. their more than powerful batting lineup, (
which we toppled with spirit in the world cup) that doesn't mean it will topple everytime.
3. if india bats first they will be all offensive unlike the 17th march game, so quickly remove EVERYONE asap.
4. if i recall correctly, on 17th march the last indian partnership raised 32 runs, when top class batsmen like dhoni ducked, bowlers such as Munaf Patel and Jaheer Khan smashed our bowlers until about the 50th over.
5. our opening partnership could play a key in this, so i don't mind with Javed and Tamim opening. our opening three batsmen should stay on crease more than longer if necessary to raise a good total aginst India if we bat first. We should take on india with consideration and no unnecessary collapse needed!
6. fielding should be as top class as the matches against south Africa and India in the WC.
7. last but not least, work on communication with the other partner when running between the wickets(especially Bashar
anything else i have missed?