facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 27, 2007, 05:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Default BASHAR: Ami Ki Korechi Na Korechi..Manush Bhule geche

Bashar's Interview with Utpol Shubro

Prothom Alo

Beta onek angry hoye geche...

Last edited by Murad; May 27, 2007 at 05:14 PM..

Old May 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Bashar's Interview with Utpol Shubro

Prothom Alo

Beta onek angry hoye geche...
দুই ইন্নিংসে চারটি, পাঁচটি রান করা কি চাট্টিখানি কথা?
Old May 27, 2007, 05:59 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

Nice article. Thanks for posting it.
Old May 27, 2007, 06:19 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

95% of Bashar's success rate was against the weakest ODI team like Zimb.& Ken. More
over he was the luckiest captain to have good # of talented players in his team. But his current form is nightmare for BD. If it continues his future in both International and
domestic cricket is in a dark pace !!!
Old May 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
Cricket Legend

ja howar hoise, we have to restructure the team before the SL tour. Reforming the team includes saying goodbye to Bashar with his due respect and BCB should make sure that happens....

Whats going on now (BD fans:Bashar sucks, Bashar: Ami jabonaaaa) is just ridiculous. His whole career glory is diminishing at an alarming rate everyday. Bashar deserves a respectable farewell and maybe the board can somehow negotiate that with him. This should & must come to an end at once.....
Old May 27, 2007, 08:30 PM
ODI Cricketer

U Shuvro rocks! Look at the guys questions he fired to Bashar.....ha ha ha! Bashar is really a "chagol" because he couldn't get away from the question- how many points out of 10 will you give yourself as a captain?
Old May 27, 2007, 08:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: BD Team Players

Yes Bashar did seem really angry on this interwiew some of the questions Utpol Shuvro asked Bashar were just great for some reason after reading this article I am thinking that Utpol is somehow related to some lawyer or something like that!!!
Old May 27, 2007, 08:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

too sad.. he is so matha mota... why cant he leave with dignity? he should have understood that he wont get a call for ODI anymore. there are plenty of players waiting and none of them can do worse than him.
Old May 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
Test Cricketer

and also... tha arrogance he showed in the interview, if he could show it in the field as captain, we would be in better shape.
Old May 27, 2007, 08:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Mash, Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumon77
and also... tha arrogance he showed in the interview, if he could show it in the field as captain, we would be in better shape.
----
Bashar is not quiting because if he quits today he won't get paid from tomorrow form BCB since he is salaried employee. even if he doesn't get selected for upcoming srilanka series he will still get paid until the contarct ends. i think bcb just renewed players contract few weeks ago or so and he is under A level category. Bottom line - he is just greedy.

I remember he didn't say good thing about Sakib and other youngsters when ppl were ta;lking abt them before Zimbabwe series or some other series - he said these youngsters shouldn't be given chances rightway because u19 and international level is deifferent. i do understand the difference but his tone wasn't very good.
Old May 27, 2007, 10:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Honestly speaking, bashar jonno mon ta aktu kharap lagchey

But, it's time for change... Bashar needs to take a break now. If he can score runs in the domestic league, then he should come back in the team. No performance, no chance!!!
Old May 27, 2007, 11:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

The biggest mistake that Bashar did was he tried to stick in for way too long...even after he knew that there's nothing much left in him for the team to benefit from. But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

I would like to salute Bashar for his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. Regardless of whatever it is, he deserves a nice farewell, and some respect.
Old May 27, 2007, 11:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

I would like to salute Bashar for his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. Regardless of whatever it is, he deserves a nice farewell, and some respect.
I totally agree with you Kabir bhai, some of the fans forgot all the contributions of bashar in the past. Oneke purber kotha na jeneii.. chilla chilli kore.. ar oneke.. jeneii naa janar vaaan kore...
Old May 27, 2007, 11:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
The biggest mistake that Bashar did was he tried to stick in for way too long...even after he knew that there's nothing much left in him for the team to benefit from. But I hate it when some fans just don't remember his contribution to Bangladesh cricket. It's just heart breaking when such great efforts by the man is being criticized due to his recent performance.

ya...he really deserves a nice farewell and respect. thats why BCB kept him in ODI for India tour even after a horrible performance in WC. Even BCCI didnt hesitate to leave Sachin and Ganguly from ODI team. But what did Bashar do? he failed to capitalize the situation to take a dignified retirement atleast from ODI. I feel he clearly knew that he wont be appointed ODI captain anymore, thats why he announced retirement from ODI captaincy. anyway, I do appreciate his contribution and kinda sad as most likely he cant take ODI farewell from the field. nijer shomman nije rakhte na parle ki ar kora.....
Old May 27, 2007, 11:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
I agree. I think bashar will make us wait for a while before we can give him a farewell

Last edited by cricket_pagol; May 27, 2007 at 11:31 PM..
Old May 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
Banned

Hasina does not have a clue.
Khaleda does not have a clue.
Bashar does not have a clue.

They don't know how bad they are for Bangladesh. They don't believe the potential we possess. They think, they are the best we have. They hold us to their standard. These are the prime examples.

Bashar is not only bad, he is seriously bad. I've said it from day 1, he is not skipper material . We must investigate how much of our failures of the last five years is due to his below mediocre mentality.

Hasina does not know any better.
Khaleda does not know any better.
Bashar does not know any better.
Old May 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

great enthusiasm guys. bashar sucks. wish he is not selected anymore, same with javed.
Old May 28, 2007, 12:00 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

bashar is batil.
bashar is baaad
bashar is bostapocha
bashar is bekub
bashar is burden for team now (he should follow mcgrath, martin, langer and flemings example)
Old May 28, 2007, 12:11 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
The problem is you can not give someone a forced farewell (there is something called forced retirement, but no forced farewell). The person has to retire in order to give him a nice send off. Nobody disagrees that HB 'deserves' a nice farewell; HB categorically mentioned to Utpol Shuvro that he will not mind a farewell when he retires.

Same goes for respect. You have to earn it...can't find it in a grocery store!
Old May 28, 2007, 01:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: SHAHRIAR NAFEES!!!!!!!!!!

sh!t i still cant read bangla
Old May 28, 2007, 01:09 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Hasina does not have a clue.
Khaleda does not have a clue.
Bashar does not have a clue.

They don't know how bad they are for Bangladesh. They don't believe the potential we possess. They think, they are the best we have. They hold us to their standard. These are the prime examples.

Bashar is not only bad, he is seriously bad. I've said it from day 1, he is not skipper material . We must investigate how much of our failures of the last five years is due to his below mediocre mentality.

Hasina does not know any better.
Khaleda does not know any better.
Bashar does not know any better.
well said.... thank God Bashar is retiring from ODIs captaincy and hopefully wont be in the team.... i wish we could throw out those 2 ladies from Bdesh... our country would be in a much better situation.....
Old May 28, 2007, 02:23 AM
First Class Cricketer

bashar is the worst player i have seen so far and on top of that he has this stupid smile on his face when his team is losing.actually bd should be thankful to india for makin this moron retire from international cricket.i think mortaza is the only player in this team who can challenge the opposition and he should be made the captain.
Old May 28, 2007, 02:49 AM

Bashar become as pathetic as 'chacha' of those old days, shame! More he talks more it looks pathetic because of wrong analogy of his own performance, be it captain or player.

Now it's time to kick him out of the team, both ODI & Test. No use of keep him in, putting young guns in the side line.
Old May 28, 2007, 03:10 AM
Club Cricketer

Habla da, zodi somoy thakte obosor nito tahole manus tar valo zinish guli mone rakto.
Old May 28, 2007, 03:26 AM
Test Cricketer

Bashar is doing horrible as a player and captain. This indicates that his time has come to an end. He should take some time off and wait for comeback based on his performance.