facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 3, 2007, 07:26 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Slysaint
Default Lessons from the 2nd test 1st innings

what did we learn? kuttar lej shoja hoi nah...

we talk a lot about how we are improving, yet we get to see the same thing every test, innings defeat.
bangladesh should voluntarily withdraw from future tests, before we get suspended by ICC after a few more humiliating defeats such as this, focus on improving domestic cricket, and get the Academy and bangladesh A teams to tour other countries, informal bangladesh team plays matches against MCC, county teams, Pura cup teams etc ..

Bangladesh is certainly not upto par to play with the big boys, bangladesh should withdraw for a lil while to correct the problems now, before they become any bigger

Old July 3, 2007, 08:55 AM
First Class Cricketer

Without reading your post I just can say ... we, the forum readers, are learning all the lessons and they players don't bother learning as they are big shot now.
They should go back to school and finish education so that they can start understanding the essence of learning stuff.
Old July 3, 2007, 01:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Mash and Tamim

U r so right, hope they dont read this though!
Old July 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

More first class cricket?
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 3, 2007, 02:42 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Slysaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
More first class cricket?
absolutely, doesnt matter what anyone says, the only logical way out of this situation is to revamp the domestic league system, each team should have age group divisons, a teams, main teams and academy teams. any where in the world you go, any team in the world, you will see players are selected for international teams based on merit from how they performed in the leagues .. bangladesh is a bad bad exception

bangladesh cricket board is playing so many internationals just to make more money, while they neglecting the domestic league. domestic cricket should be front and center of all schedules, they should try and make a sechdule as best as they can so it doesnt conflict with domestic season, and the season can be a long one atleast 9 months. BCB broken up like a hybrid model of ecb and australia, Gods of dhaka knows best attitude has to stop

Last edited by Slysaint; July 3, 2007 at 03:05 PM..
Old July 3, 2007, 04:31 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

Thta's what I learnt : Jei Laou, shei kodu ... sheshey giya eki jinish hoilo !