facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old December 21, 2007, 03:14 PM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 15,752

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
So what has he taught you guys about the school of taught (which one?)
We haven't gone that far... we were busy with much important stuff.. Therefore no controversy and no maramri... only mill mohabbat.... we (me and my brother) all learned together "alif ba ta sa" while our teacher could take much needed peaceful nap.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old December 21, 2007, 03:42 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
We haven't gone that far... we were busy with much important stuff.. Therefore no controversy and no maramri... only mill mohabbat.... we (me and my brother) all learned together "alif ba ta sa" while our teacher could take much needed peaceful nap.
, so you havnt learned anything have you

Last edited by Moshin; December 21, 2007 at 03:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old December 21, 2007, 09:40 PM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,587

people may hate me for this, but i am officially declaring my faith :

i am a quran aloner! i denounce most of the ahadith!

i do not denounce mohammed was the messenger of GOD... but i feel that quran is the only source for practicing islam and finding GOD!

a bit too late but...

thank you Sohel NR for sharing free-minds.org with muslims here! the reason why i stopped going to that site/forum is because i am tired of people asking questions like:

how many times do we pray? and even after there is a good explanation people still ask the same questions after three/four months. some of their heated debates ends in a very simple pointless realization. i felt that i was wasting my time there, they are not giving me new information, just a reinterpretaition of what i already know. i didn't need that, i can just listen to thousand mullahs give fatwas except the difference is this time it is quran alone style. a different ramadhan and new laws just derived from the quran. there are some people there who are simply brilliant people, others let's just say go along with the crowd.

i stopped going to that site for being pressured by my family plus after i found bangla cricket i found that after Bangladesh beat India i have found a common interest to share with where i am from... an internet place full of Bangladeshis supporting our cricket team. that was my perfect chance to forget about my short career at free-minds.


plus i have found out that good deeds never go to waste and faith in Allah alone is probably my safest bet in this life.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old December 21, 2007, 09:44 PM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,587

my last thing to say is that:

if you are female and wear hijab, do not wear it because it is style or your sister/parents made you wear it. you do prayer for Allah, noone else.

i have no problem with five time prayer, ramadhan etc.. as long as we know whom we are doing it for!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old December 22, 2007, 12:32 AM
Dhurr's Avatar
Dhurr Dhurr is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 19, 2004
Posts: 2,301

Qadiani website ar Shia website dekhi bhora.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old December 22, 2007, 05:44 AM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

how can you not say that Prophet Muhammed (SAS) was the servant and
messenger of Allah, what are you anyway???
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:34 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhurr
Qadiani website ar Shia website dekhi bhora.
free-minds.org is neither of those!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:38 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,587

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
how can you not say that Prophet Muhammed (SAS) was the servant and
messenger of Allah, what are you anyway???
i do not and as a muslim should not deny that fact, since the quran clearly states that prophet mohammad(PBUH) was indeed a messanger. surah bakarah verse 144 confirms that and many more verses i cannot site due to my lazy intentions...


my problem is that why should the laws derived from hadith be superstrictly enforced? they were not written down until after 300 years anyways, while the quran was compiled and organized during the Prophet's lifetime!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:47 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,587

the reason why i joined free minds because i was a skeptic of some of the authenticity of hadith and some verses of the quran, alhamdulillah, after that i was a bit satisfied as i truly discovered that indeed mankind always errs... in just about everything!


i still need more thorough research to verify for myself that indeed the quran is from God, just some english scientific explanation isn't enough for me!!! until i can understand why certain verses are deeper than others and how the quran explicitly describess the inner nature of man. Inshallah i will take arabic courses offered at my university in two years to confirm what i read in english is true...

deep down i know the quran is from Allah, but i have no explicit proof to be satisfied, my faith is based on intuition alone,and i feel that alone is not enough!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old December 22, 2007, 11:10 AM
BanCricFan's Avatar
BanCricFan BanCricFan is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: April 29, 2005
Favorite Player: Bangladesh
Posts: 9,410

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
, so you havnt learned anything have you
Well, if you only knew the esoteric significance of alphabet 'Alif', you would have considered Fazal a very learned and enlightened being! Moreover, our much loved Fazal has studied 'Ba', 'Ta' and 'Sa'!!!

Fazal is a modest brother and he doesn't like to blow his own shehnai.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old December 22, 2007, 11:29 AM
BanCricFan's Avatar
BanCricFan BanCricFan is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: April 29, 2005
Favorite Player: Bangladesh
Posts: 9,410

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
...deep down i know the quran is from Allah, but i have no explicit proof to be satisfied, my faith is based on intuition alone,and i feel that alone is not enough!
I don't think there can be any explicit proof as 'faith' is not a tangible/demonstrable science. Although, pre-moderns had no problems finding 'proofs' of the existence of 'God' using speculative philosophy, logic and mathematics. If you want you can put Qur'an to many kind of tests; linguistic, historical, sociological (August Comte), theological, scientific, etc.

May Allah make your path of 'seeking' a smooth, rewarding and a fruitful one!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old December 22, 2007, 01:53 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Well, if you only knew the esoteric significance of alphabet 'Alif', you would have considered Fazal a very learned and enlightened being! Moreover, our much loved Fazal has studied 'Ba', 'Ta' and 'Sa'!!!

Fazal is a modest brother and he doesn't like to blow his own shehnai.
what a great achievement that is, learning the first words of the
alphabet of arabic, i dont think then he would know what muslim
school he follows does he? what a [...] shame that is[.]

Last edited by ammark; December 22, 2007 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: mod.language: Why is it a 'damn shame'? Be respectful and Mind your language.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old December 22, 2007, 02:28 PM
DJ Sahastra DJ Sahastra is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: US
Posts: 2,847

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
what a great achievement that is, learning the first words of the
alphabet of arabic, i dont think then he would know what muslim
school he follows does he? what a damn shame that is[.]
Mohsin Baba,

It is not for no reason that you are my favourite poster .

Fazal Mamu,

You need to learn a lot. Period.
__________________
Baba Tomar Bangladeshe Koto Kola Chao
Kola Bagan Chash Koira Kosto Koira Khao Baba Re
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
Parisa Parisa is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 413

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Sahastra
Mohsin Baba,

It is not for no reason that you are my favourite poster .

Fazal Mamu,

You need to learn a lot. Period.

ooooooo DJ sahastra + Moshin
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:45 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa
ooooooo DJ sahastra + Moshin
man Parisa you are so imature
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:46 PM
Parisa Parisa is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 413

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
man Parisa you are so imature
oi i was just playin lol
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:49 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

what made you say that i dont get it lol??
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:49 PM
Parisa Parisa is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 413

lol dunno..it was just funny
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old December 22, 2007, 04:53 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa
lol dunno..it was just funny
i know i just found it.... u know..a bit...what
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:03 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Sahastra
Mohsin Baba,

It is not for no reason that you are my favourite poster .

Fazal Mamu,

You need to learn a lot. Period.
thanks anyway,
but can i just ask what is so good about my posts (they're crap)
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
Parisa Parisa is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 413

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
thanks anyway,
but can i just ask what is so good about my posts (they're crap)
i like most of ur posts too.....i think why its so eye catchin is that u have the natural ability to express urself and ur views in a comical way....
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:07 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa
i like most of ur posts too.....i think why its so eye catchin is that u have the natural ability to express urself and ur views in a comical way....
thanks man... i dont even realise it or give a damn on how i wright.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:09 PM
Parisa Parisa is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 413

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshin_31
thanks man... i dont even realise it or give a damn on how i wright.
thats what many people like i think....ur carefree.....relaxed....yet u know just how to express ur strong views....by the way i'm not a man!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old December 22, 2007, 06:13 PM
Moshin's Avatar
Moshin Moshin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa
thats what many people like i think....ur carefree.....relaxed....yet u know just how to express ur strong views....by the way i'm not a man!
i know that man...but i just say that...i cant say i know that lady sowwii
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old December 22, 2007, 09:22 PM
Sauron's Avatar
Sauron Sauron is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 26, 2005
Location: মেক্সিকো'র কয়েকশ' মাইল উপরে
Posts: 2,061

Mohsin_31, don't you have anything else left to make yourself the perfect muslim?

You do sound perfect, but just in case you have anything left to make yourself the great example of a perfect Muslim, I'd recommend that you concentrate on that instead of patronizing others. Also, when you do that, you can suggest the perfect school for everyone.


.
__________________
Of old there was Sauron the Maia...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket