facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 28, 2014, 12:16 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

bhabsilam post korbo na ei thread e r, kintu manush tar jonno kemon jani maya lage... nijer paye nijei kural marli re...

but positive...guess will be at least he is out of his cricket zone and seeing the world. something he'd never do due before due to his circumstances. Allah ja kore bhalor jonnoi kore.
Old August 28, 2014, 12:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Sirji'r style dekhsen apnara ? wow
jeshob background picture dekhlam , eshob dekhar por bhalo koney pawa jabey Sirji'r jonno.
Old August 28, 2014, 05:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

Did Asharful take bribes for international matches ?
Old August 29, 2014, 03:20 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

according to his own admission he did but some how mdeia, bcb and icc is avoiding that point as if it never happened...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Old August 29, 2014, 04:46 PM
BC Editorial Team

Boy whole bunch of judgementalism over here while I was away. My dui ana:
1) Can we leave well alone?
2) If you believe Ash is a nobbo-rajakar, you don't have to visit his thread. Just avoid it.
3) If you want to wine and dine a family friend, that's your business too. Your morals are your business. Unless you are planning a crime when it become's societies
4) If you want to share private family moments about a VERY public figure (in BD context) on a VERY public forum on the Internet, than you should be prepared to have a thick skin.
Old August 29, 2014, 06:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
2) If you believe Ash is a nobbo-rajakar, you don't have to visit his thread. Just avoid it.
3) If you want to wine and dine a family friend, that's your business too. Your morals are your business. Unless you are planning a crime when it become's societies
4) If you want to share private family moments about a VERY public figure (in BD context) on a VERY public forum on the Internet, than you should be prepared to have a thick skin.
I was the biggest Ash fan - even bigger than thread opener Shazad. Had many classic arguments with both Fazal and Mijan bhais, lol. But fixing is a serious business and my obsessive compulsive nature cannot entertain doubts, thus I never want to see Ash back to Intl cricket again. I do hope he comes back to domestics (BPL, DPL) as I still enjoy watching the impetuousness of his game.

I still wish him the best and am glad to see him enjoying his life. I hope he repents for whatever sins and crimes he's committed and am pleased to see that he seems to have turned towards deen in his time of strife.

If I ever get the chance I would invite him to my house, not as a fixer but as the hero we all once knew him as. May he live a long and happy life!
Old August 29, 2014, 09:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
I was the biggest Ash fan - even bigger than thread opener Shazad. Had many classic arguments with both Fazal and Mijan bhais, lol. But fixing is a serious business and my obsessive compulsive nature cannot entertain doubts, thus I never want to see Ash back to Intl cricket again. I do hope he comes back to domestics (BPL, DPL) as I still enjoy watching the impetuousness of his game.

I still wish him the best and am glad to see him enjoying his life. I hope he repents for whatever sins and crimes he's committed and am pleased to see that he seems to have turned towards deen in his time of strife.

If I ever get the chance I would invite him to my house, not as a fixer but as the hero we all once knew him as. May he live a long and happy life!
Alhamdulillah, very very lovely posts by both of you
Old August 30, 2014, 09:46 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Razab bhai, I know you are being neutral here and you are a moderator. I respect that and respect you, but to put onus and blame on the victim of a Sean Hannitesque second coming ad hominem attack is same as judge sentencing the chick in the short skirt to cell after getting raped.

Yes, one should grow a thick skin but that doesn't mean he or she should be prepared to hear "jaaa taaa" from another member esp. given a carte blanche to type anything one pleases.

It is extremely easy to say "Don't react". But it takes more restraint not to write that "Don't react" part as well.

As my favorite moderator Asifthemanrahman would say: It's a two way street.

It's about time I take a break perhaps. It's not frustration, it's matter of principles and integrity.
Old August 31, 2014, 10:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
I don't follow football much but from today I am a Jets fan. I won't be surprised if Rex Ryan invited him to the locker room and Geno Smith and Vick took Ash's autograph.
Welcome to the club! you were born ready to be a Jets fan...rooting for the Jets is just like rooting for the Bangla tigers.
Old August 31, 2014, 02:04 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Where did you find those pictures Mufi? I'm guessing he's laying low in the US and taking his mind off of things, trying to get away. So why is he posting pic?

That beard doe! He really should shave!
Old August 31, 2014, 10:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Seems to have gained weight.
Old September 1, 2014, 11:21 PM
BC Editorial Team

Zee, I'm not trying to be neutral or pull a Hannity. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm merely saying in the big bad Internet, you will get people taking pot-shots. It's better to not react to those hiding behind a keyboard. Save your energy and fight for those who'd say things to your face
Old September 1, 2014, 11:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

oh and here I thought I was your fave *sniff* *sniff*
Good thing I have a thick skin