facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 22, 2015, 08:49 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: The Champion
Default T20 XI Combo

I think, we pretty much have the team settled for t20 as well, looking into the long term future, basically the next year's T20 Asia Cup and WC. Pretty much Riyad's spot is up for grabs along with the spinner's. I think Litton and Sohag can add perfect variety to this team. Sohag with his offies can be useful. Hopefully he finds his rhythm with his bowling after remodeled action, and a very handy lower order bat too! This team to me looks too good!

Ideal T20 XI:
Tamim
Soumya
Litton
Mushfiqur
Shakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Sohag
Mashrafe
Rubel
Taskin
Old April 22, 2015, 09:01 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

The team and the selectors have a thick brain. They will surely select a few players not suitable for T20s, like Mahmudullah. To an extent even Tamim isn't suitable but he can be ignored because he can build an anchor's innings. But we need firepower. Litton is suitable for ODIs but I am not sure if he can suit T20. Anamul will actually be a good fit in number 3. Sohag is unnecessary as Sunny is a run container. Pretty much there, and better selection will prevail probably this time, last times we thought since Mominul was a great test batsman he will score big in T20s too.

We need to learn this game fast, it's just 20 overs. You need to target atleast 200. That means everyone has to go at a strike rate of 166 avg. First 10 overs you need atleast 90. Break it down like that and give each and everyone a role to go at it. The T20 WC is coming next year and we are a laughing stock at the game that is becoming the face of cricket now. We are ranked lower than Irelands. I hope we go into this match with the same intensity and purpose as the ODIs. And most importantly select a T20 TEAM NOT A ODI OR TEST TEAM.