facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

shobai emon bhabey bilap korchey jeno we phailed big time.
arey we won 4 out of 6 T20S here, in Zim we won 2 out of 4, which means in last 2 series we won altogether 6 out of 10 matches.
So don't see any reason why we r calling our players cats ,sissy,losers,un professionals etc,also knowing that we played in their back yard and we have a poor T20 record to start with.
I think we can take a lot of positives more than the negatives,it's just that we couldn't finish it on a high , losing to the associates left a bitter taste in our mouth,that's all.

And as far as the T20 cup is concerned I personally am not so sure that our performance in these two series will have much of an impact.
I remember how well Srilanka played in Australia tri series and failed to win any of the Asia cup matches or our own banglawash & then our WC performances.
I think a lot changes with the conditions and the oppositions,
so I'm not particularly panicked with the 2 defeats against Scot & Holland.
Old July 27, 2012, 03:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
shobai emon bhabey bilap korchey jeno we phailed big time.
arey we won 4 out of 6 T20S here, in Zim we won 2 out of 4, which means in last 2 series we won altogether 6 out of 10 matches.
So don't see any reason why we r calling our players cats ,sissy,losers,un professionals etc,also knowing that we played in their back yard and we have a poor T20 record to start with.
I think we can take a lot of positives more than the negatives,it's just that we couldn't finish it on a high , losing to the associates left a bitter taste in our mouth,that's all.

And as far as the T20 cup is concerned I personally am not so sure that our performance in these two series will have much of an impact.
I remember how well Srilanka played in Australia tri series and failed to win any of the Asia cup matches or our own banglawash & then our WC performances.
I think a lot changes with the conditions and the oppositions,
so I'm not particularly panicked with the 2 defeats against Scot & Holland.
Exactly !!

Get over it people.. It was not a complete failure.. They learned a lot.. We saw new faces as match winners every other day.. Isn't it great to see now everyone started to believe that they can win the match.. Every experience is valuable.. The mistakes they made I'm sure the coaching stuffs will point those out to them... Why do you guys expect so much from them at the first place.. 1 good Asia cup and we started to behave as World beaters.. People opens thread like "why sissiness among fans" that too if I say that realiscally we won't win all the matches.. tokhon ekkebare amader dhuye fela hoi sissy bole.. r ekhon harle fanrai bagh hoye jai.. parle ekhon e playerder upor jhapiye porbe.. amader shobkichhutei etto beshi excitement tai barabari...
Old July 27, 2012, 04:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Exactly !!

Get over it people.. I was not a complete failure.. They learned a lot.. We new faces as match winners every other day.. Isn't it great to see now everyone started to believe that they can win the match.. Every experience is valuable.. The mistakes they made I'm sure the coaching stuffs will point those out to them... Why do you guys expect so much from them at the first place.. 1 good Asia cup and we started to behave as World beaters.. People opens thread like "why sissiness among fans" that too if I say that realiscally we won't win all the matches.. tokhon ekkebare amader dhuye fela hoi sissy bole.. r ekhon harle fanrai bagh hoye jai.. parle ekhon e playerder upor jhapiye porbe.. amader shobkichhutei etto beshi excitement tai barabari...
shetai, Asia cup er por theke we fans became too impatient...either we expect too much or we are too pessimist,
What frustrates me even more is we lack belief in our players, if a player has one bad match we write him off and some people claim Mominul,Shabbir should come in to replace as if they are some giant killers these kids need to grow up,we saw what happened to Anamul,Abul (they definitely have the talent but need more time to be prepared)
We don't have good replacements,but the team we saw in Europe is the best we have,I hope selectors will not go for quick changes as we fans here are suggesting (doesn't apply for Abul thgh )

Three of our top performers underperformed, SAkib,Nasir & Mushy,still we won 4 out of 6

We beat SA without Tamim,Sakib(and pls don't tell me this SA team was weak)

The bottom line is we have & decent enough team in our hand,in subcontinent we will eat them alive( offcourse after the 19th over )
Old July 27, 2012, 04:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
shetai, Asia cup er por theke we fans became too impatient...either we expect too much or we are too pessimist,
What frustrates me even more is we lack belief in our players, if a player has one bad match we write him off and some people claim Mominul,Shabbir should come in to replace as if they are some giant killers these kids need to grow up,we saw what happened to Anamul,Abul (they definitely have the talent but need more time to be prepared)
We don't have good replacements,but the team we saw in Europe is the best we have,I hope selectors will not go for quick changes as we fans here are suggesting (doesn't apply for Abul thgh )

Three of our top performers underperformed, SAkib,Nasir & Mushy,still we won 4 out of 6

We beat SA without Tamim,Sakib(and pls don't tell me this SA team was weak)

The bottom line is we have & decent enough team in our hand,in subcontinent we will eat them alive( offcourse after the 19th over )

Totally agree.. In BD (actually in subcontinent) people jumps into conclusion too quickly.. Our problem is we compare our players with other big names like We want Tamim to be like Watson or Kohli.. We should stop doing that.. Tamim is Tamim with all his limitations and we should accept that .. He is still the best batsman in our country and I don't see any of the new guys to replace him..

People here calls Riyad sissy.. I just hate that.. Riyad is good enough to be in the team.. he still our best option for off spin.. People simply don't show any respect towards Razzak too.. He just had 1 bad year I guess.. But he has been the most consistent economic bowler this year.. Even in this Europe series he is the highest wicket taker (10 wkts) still that went unnoticed .. People also wanted to get rid of Mash- our best pacer to date... Woww.. And even being completely out of form Shakib is our 2nd highest run scorer and got 6 wkts in this series..

So this is what we have .. We have to have faith in them.. Why do we always want to replace these experienced people with some new guys??? Even the new guys won't make much difference...
Old July 27, 2012, 04:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Totally agree.. In BD (actually in subcontinent) people jumps into conclusion too quickly.. Our problem is we compare our players with other big names like We want Tamim to be like Watson or Kohli.. We should stop doing that.. Tamim is Tamim with all his limitations and we should accept that .. He is still the best batsman in our country and I don't see any of the new guys to replace him..

People here calls Riyad sissy.. I just hate that.. Riyad is good enough to be in the team.. he still our best option for off spin.. People simply don't show any respect towards Razzak.. He just had 1 bad year I guess.. He has been the most consistent economic bowler this year.. Even in this Europe series he is the highest wicket taker (10 wkts) still that went unnoticed .. People also wanted to get rid of Mash- our best pacer to date... Woww.. And even being completely out of form Shakib is our 2nd highest run scorer and got 6 wkts in this series..

So this is what we have .. We have to have faith in them.. Why do we always want to replace these experienced people with some new guys??? Even the new guys won't make much difference...
nicely put.
Another positive from these two series was that Ryad,Mash ,Razzaq,Elias have shown that they can also be Mr.dependable...it's not only about Sakib,Tamim,Nasir,Mushy.(fantastic four)
The MoMs of this Euro tour are Elias,Mash ,Nasir,Tamim who till then looked less impressive in T20s.
Zia has been a good find for T20,a 8 ball 15 can change the game in this form.
Altogether we now have 7 to 8 reliable players.
Old July 27, 2012, 05:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
nicely put.
Another positive from these two series was that Ryad,Mash ,Razzaq,Elias have shown that they can also be Mr.dependable...it's not only about Sakib,Tamim,Nasir,Mushy.(fantastic four)
The MoMs of this Euro tour are Elias,Mash ,Nasir,Tamim who till then looked less impressive in T20s.
Zia has been a good find for T20,a 8 ball 15 can change the game in this form.
Altogether we now have 7 to 8 reliable players.
Exactly !! Now even when Shakib or Tamim gets out I don't give up .. I still wait for Mushy, Riyad, Nasir, Zia or Mash to come !! That's something new for BD and we didn't reach there without dedication, commitment or hard work from the players.. So we should really stop questioning their commitment..

And Zia is really a good find.. Yes he doesn't have that many shots but we need to groom him up.. Who knows he can be our version of Pollard (he too didn't have many shots when he started his career)
Old July 27, 2012, 06:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

People,

This is Bangladesh, This is the reality, this is life. One day we win, the next day we don't just learn to deal with it and enjoy the good times
Old May 8, 2013, 09:51 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir,Anamu,Shamsu,Taskin

Time for the BHUA thread to make a comeback. Its hard to digest this ODI series loss yet again to Zimbabwe, where are we heading with our cricket?
Old May 8, 2013, 09:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

we are doomed
Old May 8, 2013, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tendo, Shakib, Gilchrist

Its about time to get rid of that cancer named Ashraful out of the team. This guy is a kufa
Old May 8, 2013, 10:44 AM
Banned

So, even after 5 years we have to go back to this thread and yell VUA at our team.

Sigh !
Old May 8, 2013, 11:21 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Crisis miah bhua. Match thread khule series haralo, tarpor Mushfiq ke resign koray amader purai crisis e fele dilo

(Jk bro, hope u won't mind )
Old May 8, 2013, 10:28 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

You wanted to protect your 100% success rate. Someone had to open MT.
Old May 8, 2013, 11:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: 75 69 29

Sohag Gazi would have been useful despite the conditions. We are not a team that can afford 3 pacers.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 9, 2013, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuziburo
You wanted to protect your 100% success rate.
He is the Mahmudullah of the forum.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old May 9, 2013, 08:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
He is the Mahmudullah of the forum.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
LOL..look who is talking? Didn't you advice me to retire with dignity few days ago?
Old May 11, 2013, 10:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Pathetic performance by Bangladesh cricket team .
Old May 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tendo, Shakib, Gilchrist

These team definitely deserves bhua. Generally, a 6 run loss wouldnt have been a big deal especially in T20s

But when you were 120/1 in 15 overs chasing 168, you have to question the team's ability. This is sad times for our cricket We should just stop playing zimbabwe
Old May 11, 2013, 01:35 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
These team definitely deserves bhua. Generally, a 6 run loss wouldnt have been a big deal especially in T20s

But when you were 120/1 in 15 overs chasing 168, you have to question the team's ability. This is sad times for our cricket We should just stop playing zimbabwe
More like we should stop playing.
Let's regroup and come back in a year or so.
Old May 11, 2013, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Not much to say here anymore. Lose to Scotland, the Netherlands, Ireland, Zimbabwe, a trophy to Afghanistan, then Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan - yet the players think they are superstars and some fans think we're better than Mongolia. There's no point bashing them anymore, there's no point losing sleep over this team anymore. There hasn't been for a long time now.
Old May 12, 2013, 03:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Bhua,bhua,bhua,bhua..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 1, 2014, 08:19 AM
First Class Cricketer

Vua indeed. Things have not improved even after a year.
Old March 1, 2014, 10:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Can we call our players "The Cats" from now on pleae? Why humiliate tigers by associating BD team with the real Tigers?
Old March 1, 2014, 12:41 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Sack every bhua!!!
Old March 1, 2014, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Can we call our players "The Cats" from now on pleae? Why humiliate tigers by associating BD team with the real Tigers?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tiger.jpg (90.3 KB, 569 views)