facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 2, 2008, 02:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Shamokal printed an interview with kapali today...

In there Kapali mentioned that siddons already told him he has some problem with his batting and he will work with him to fix it... I bet Dav would just close the door on him for him to fix it by him self...
Dev didn't talk with Ashraful for more than a year. JS needs time. To me he is the best coach we had so far. We also need guy like Salauddin of footbal in the Boss's chair. Charismatic and knows what to do.
Old September 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahadat, Zunaid

this post may sound really shallow after all those really well crafted arguments presented on this thread...but All I know is JS is not a headcoach; he's a batting coach at best. Our bowlers look lost out there. First it was Mash; now it's Shahadat's turn to look lost out there. Fielding has declined noticably. Batting has improved; but just marginally. and i think it has a lot do with old players maturing (Tamim) and new better players (Raqibul).
Siddons don't seem to react to whats has been happening on the field. Or else Shahadat would not be overstepping and bowling short in the opening overs game after game. it\s like he learns to bowl from the scratch every game as the game goes on..every game, by himself. why do we need a coach then if the players are going to teach themselves?
Old September 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
Dev didn't talk with Ashraful for more than a year. JS needs time. To me he is the best coach we had so far. We also need guy like Salauddin of footbal in the Boss's chair. Charismatic and knows what to do.
That's simply not true. I personally spoke to Ash when I wrote the piece on him. It was something created by media.
Old September 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

It is true. He shut himself from Ash. Miraz's words are not Gospels though he works diligently to bring BC in limelight.
Old September 2, 2008, 04:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

No wonder BAFUFA used to fire coaches after every SAF games. As if changing the coach will make us Brasil.

Yeah coach might not be the best but scoring 74 has nothing to do with him.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Old September 2, 2008, 04:01 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
It is true. He shut himself from Ash. Miraz's words are not Gospels though he works diligently to bring BC in limelight.
Mama...kudani khannai ekhono mone hoy. Shomoy thakte shoira poren...amgo editorial minister naile apnare kudaiya kudaiya hafay dibo ne...
Old September 2, 2008, 05:33 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
True.

Beamer, according to the person concerned, it happened in the middle of a series and lasted for the rest past of that series only. Couple of media outlets made it up to one year whereas it lasted for only about 15-20 days.

I hope it will clarify.
Old September 3, 2008, 03:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
True.

Beamer, according to the person concerned, it happened in the middle of a series and lasted for the rest past of that series only. Couple of media outlets made it up to one year whereas it lasted for only about 15-20 days.

I hope it will clarify.
I see. That's a new news. Because I've read it on Prothom Alo by Utpol Shuvro, probably the best sports journalist in BD. Anyways Miraz bhai talked with Ash personally. So he knows the truth or Ash was hiding that fact? who knows!