facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 4, 2008, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Angry Dhiman Ghosh's attitude

When asked to comment this is what Dhiman Ghosh, who has only played 14 ODIs for Bangladesh had to say to Channel I:'This is all professional for me. All the time and effort that Bangladesh has invested in me, I believe I have repaid it. So I have nothing to feel guilty about.'

I am glad that we have been relieved off a player like him.

Old October 4, 2008, 03:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Don't know you guys think, I will never follow these traitors who showed their back to our national team for some easy $$!!
Old October 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

What else do you expect from a boy of 20 years. Nothing to get upset about it. When journalists instigate it's hard for many experienced people to keep nerves. More over, what they write may not be exactly what they said and meant. Nothing to form a generalized opinion on the team as a whole, basing on a journalist's translation of a 20 year old boy's emotion.

What ever, Dhaka warior has not been purchased by any one of them. Players will come and go, this is just begining.
Old October 4, 2008, 06:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mashrafe & Shakib!
Default Really dhiman?

Dhiman Ghosh got paid a total of 1,226,411.00 TK/=/$17,520.16 in just the season 2007-08 as per my previous calculations and salary amount exposed by the BCB.

I don't think he has given Bangladesh cricket anything that is worth that much money just yet. Let us take a look at his statistics for once:

Really Dhiman? $17,520 is worth an average of 14 and 1 in International ODIs and T20 matches respectively and an aggregated total of 127 runs in both these formats? Damn, you're much cheaper than that worth! I say you were a loss to our side in terms of the amount being leaked to fund such a low-life like you when it came to cricket!
Old October 4, 2008, 06:49 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Trigger_Ti you are forgetting the amount of free coaching he was given by BCB plus all the tour he went with academy team and A team. I would say BCB has spent at least another $25 k to $50 k and probably more, just grooming him to a standard so that "The Baiman" could join ICL and have no shame to admit it.
Old October 4, 2008, 08:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdchamp20
When asked to comment this is what Dhiman Ghosh, who has only played 14 ODIs for Bangladesh had to say to Channel I:'This is all professional for me. All the time and effort that Bangladesh has invested in me, I believe I have repaid it. So I have nothing to feel guilty about.'

I am glad that we have been relieved off a player like him.
That wasn't nice and there are a lot of peoples who would like to play in the national team for free and this guy says he repaid it and doesn't want to play for the national team?
Old October 4, 2008, 08:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Hmm well he is just another traitor who has no respect for his country, I mean "I repaid my country" how can you say that ? when you scored ducks and then retired and betrayed your country ?
Old October 5, 2008, 09:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Can anybody repay his country? They are no different from Mirjafar, Nizami and co. I have sympthay for Aftab; I think he is now repenting; Basher and Rafiq can be also forgiven as they gave blood and sweat for the country for almost twenty years. The all other are same as mercenray. And this kid is simply a Nizami. Don't tell me he is only 20. There are many 15 yr old razakars. Did you forgive them?

Last edited by thebest; October 5, 2008 at 10:48 AM..
Old October 5, 2008, 09:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Can any one really repay his loans to his homeland? Is it ever possible?

Just wondering what gave him the idea that he repaid his loans to his homeland by only playing 14 ODIs. This guy really needs to be suspended for the life time.
Old October 5, 2008, 09:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Ha ha. thebest bhai, interesting to find that we both were thinking the same while typing our last posts. Actually it's natural way of thinking for any normal person. Those traitors would never understand it.
Old October 5, 2008, 12:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Can anybody repay his country? They are no different from Mirjafar, Nizami and co. I have sympthay for Aftab; I think he is now repenting; Basher and Rafiq can be also forgiven as they gave blood and sweat for the country for almost twenty years. The all other are same as mercenray. And this kid is simply a Nizami. Don't tell me he is only 20. There are many 15 yr old razakars. Did you forgive them?
thebest bhai it's really unfair to compare the ICL players with the collaborators. Even I made similar comments during the beginning of this whole saga but I soon realized that by doing that I was just disrespecting the victims of the rajakar bastards. We are all upset but we should try to control ourselves. Obviously the kid is naive and stupid so he doesn't know what he's talking about. I can promise you all these players will repent this decision in some point of time.
Old October 5, 2008, 12:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Can any one really repay his loans to his homeland? Is it ever possible?

Just wondering what gave him the idea that he repaid his loans to his homeland by only playing 14 ODIs. This guy really needs to be suspended for the life time.
No, make him go to another country and never let him come to Bangladesh again.
Old October 5, 2008, 12:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
Hmm well he is just another traitor who has no respect for his country, I mean "I repaid my country" how can you say that ? when you scored ducks and then retired and betrayed your country ?
There are thousands of peoples who wants to play for Bangladesh for free and he says he repaid it.Shame on him.I feel like cusing at him.
Old October 5, 2008, 05:43 PM
BC Editorial Team

You know of all the ICL players Dhiman has been the most vitriolic and divisive. I wonder if he feels he has been discriminated against as a minority. Note: I'm not attacking his faith, merely postulating a reason as to why he should feel the most anger.
Old October 5, 2008, 08:44 PM
Cricket Sage

So if you guys don;t care about this so called traitor players and don;t care of ICL, then bother coming in this sub folder and wasting your time?

I thought the reason of creating this sub folder was to save some you guys from your miseries.
Old October 6, 2008, 04:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
So if you guys don;t care about this so called traitor players and don;t care of ICL, then bother coming in this sub folder and wasting your time?

I thought the reason of creating this sub folder was to save some you guys from your miseries.
This thread had started under Bangladesh Cricket folder.... We need some of these threads under Bangladesh cricket also because sometimes these traitors speak too much!!
Old October 6, 2008, 12:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
There are thousands of peoples who wants to play for Bangladesh for free and he says he repaid it.Shame on him.I feel like cusing at him.
Why not, there will be about 139+ Million volunteers to play for free & A million + will probably like to pay from their pocket too, for getting sellected. But unfortunately none of them has the skills needed to make it into the team.

A skilled professional will never, in todays world ! if he does, may be he needs to do that for other benefits/interest/need. If someone does it for no reason, he needs a psychiatrist.

1/2 matches for charity is max you can expect. We don't have to Exaggerate, to make that guy look worse than his words can make. He might have his reasons for frustrations, against BCB. It could be outburst of many other factors like RazabQ hints.

At the end of the day, he is representing BD in ICL. His frustration is against BCB as organizer, not BD. Then he wouldn't have opted to play for DW either. But on any ground, it's a very immature statement, if he said that & and it also shows a very narrow vision of the guy towards his life.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Why not, there will be about 139+ Million volunteers to play for free & A million + will probably like to pay from their pocket too, for getting sellected. But unfortunately none of them has the skills needed to make it into the team.

A skilled professional will never, in todays world ! if he does, may be he needs to do that for other benefits/interest/need. If someone does it for no reason, he needs a psychiatrist.

1/2 matches for charity is max you can expect. We don't have to Exaggerate, to make that guy look worse than his words can make. He might have his reasons for frustrations, against BCB. It could be outburst of many other factors like RazabQ hints.

At the end of the day, he is representing BD in ICL. His frustration is against BCB as organizer, not BD. Then he wouldn't have opted to play for DW either. But on any ground, it's a very immature statement, if he said that & and it also shows a very narrow vision of the guy towards his life.
I think this is what he meant to say but as he is not media-savvy he just said whatever that came out of his mouth.
Old October 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee

all of them r traitors.
i hope they all flop in icl
Old October 8, 2008, 03:47 PM
Cricket Legend

if he did say that... well it just shows how immature Dhiman is, unfortunate.
no one can EVER say that for one's country. there is never enough you can do....
Old October 8, 2008, 03:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
You know of all the ICL players Dhiman has been the most vitriolic and divisive. I wonder if he feels he has been discriminated against as a minority. Note: I'm not attacking his faith, merely postulating a reason as to why he should feel the most anger.
I remember talking to a Hindu scientist in BD couple of years ago. I asked him if he ever felt discriminated... he said people would frequently pass unnecessary comments. One example, when he was sending money to india from a bank, the bank employees would look down on him and make backhanded comments like "you are earning money here and sending it to India"... indirectly implying that he is a traitor. This bank officer was not just a bad apple, it happened many times.
Old October 8, 2008, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
i remember talking to a hindu scientist in bd couple of years ago. I asked him if he ever felt discriminated... He said people would frequently pass unnecessary comments. One example, when he was sending money to india from a bank, the bank employees would look down on him and make backhanded comments like "you are earning money here and sending it to india"... Indirectly implying that he is a traitor. This bank officer was not just a bad apple, it happened many times.
বাঙ্গালির সমস্যা হ্ল যে আমরা ফাও প্যাঁচাল পাড়তে বড্ড ভালবাসি। এই ফোরামের কথাই ধরেন - সাধে কী আর আমরা দুনিয়ার সবচেয়ে বড় ক্রিকেট ফোরাম?

সবাই এক সাথে কথা বললে শুনবে কে? ধীমানও প্যাঁচাল পাড়ে, ক্রিকেট বোর্ডও প্যাঁচাল পাড়ে, ভক্তরাও প্যাঁচাল পাড়ে, ব্যাঙ্কের ম্যানেজার হালায়ও প্যাঁচাল পাড়ে। প্যাঁচালে প্যাঁচালে জর্জরিত এই সংস্কৃতিতে সমস্যার সমাধানটা করবে কে?
Old October 10, 2008, 02:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
বাঙ্গালির সমস্যা হ্ল যে আমরা ফাও প্যাঁচাল পাড়তে বড্ড ভালবাসি। এই ফোরামের কথাই ধরেন - সাধে কী আর আমরা দুনিয়ার সবচেয়ে বড় ক্রিকেট ফোরাম?
Most of the credits should go to the Mods for that I guess.
Old October 10, 2008, 02:55 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Gilly, Rafiq, Klusner

it is? the biggest cricketing forum?
Old October 12, 2008, 11:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Most of the credits should go to the Mods for that I guess.
khik khik u r spot on bro...