facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 5, 2008, 10:55 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner
BDFlag support group for Dhaka warrior

Guys forget all the bitterness and please support our warriors In ICL. Anyway, they are representing bangladesh. If its not aftab, I would support them 100% but i am trying to support them as much as possible. here is the batting order of our team.

Shahriar nafees
nazimuddin
habibul bashar
alok kapali
aftab ahmed
farhad reza
Dhiman ghosh
Mosharraf rubel
Mohammad rafiq
Mohammad sharif
Tapash baisya

reserve: monjurul islam, mahbubul karim mithu, golam mabud

i think main XI is not bad and for 20/20, its a good team with Xi batsman and 7 bowlers.

wishing all the best to dhaka warrior. wish they will be the champion.

Last edited by wiseshah; October 5, 2008 at 11:06 PM..
Old October 5, 2008, 11:32 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Please post all ICL related threads in the ICL Subforum under Leagues and Tournaments. This thread will be moved soon.

Link to ICL Subforum: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...splay.php?f=40

- Mod
Old October 5, 2008, 11:34 PM
Banned

I had a house guest the other day - who was narrating his run in with Mosh Rubel in Dhaka (I think just recently) at a wedding. Mosh Rubel says he is dissapointed w/ everything - why he isn't being given an opportunity to play for the natl team and so on and so forth.

My friend was taken aback with this attitude - the kid is, like how old, and he is already in the shadow of a call up...if he were only to continue trying harder. This friend goes to give Hussey's example...who toiled for 7 hards years before breaking in.

Folks like Bashar and Rafique make up a different story. But these other chengras...no sir, they do not have my support. They do not represent BD. THe national team does.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsan
Please post all ICL related threads in the ICL Subforum under Leagues and Tournaments. This thread will be moved soon.

Link to ICL Subforum: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...splay.php?f=40

- Mod
Is it possible to add threads of ICL Subforum under Leagues and Tournaments in the Fan's Worlds section of the BC home page? As most of us going to follow the ICL and discuss on this, it would be great if the latest ICL threads are available in the front page.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
here is the batting order of our team.

Shahriar nafees
nazimuddin
habibul bashar
alok kapali
aftab ahmed
farhad reza
Dhiman ghosh
Mosharraf rubel
Mohammad rafiq
Mohammad sharif
Tapash baisya

reserve: monjurul islam, mahbubul karim mithu, golam mabud
ya, most probable that this is the XI that we gonna see....

Can anyone know whether Mahbubul karim mithu can bowl?
If mahbubul karin plays in place of Rubel, it will strengthen the batting more, then aftab and alok needs fill up the fifth bowler spot. after all its a batsmen's game the 20/20....
Old October 6, 2008, 12:42 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

If you notice the Fan's World includes threads from only Bangladesh Cricket Forum, and that was its main purpose. It would be tough to include threads from all different forums as it would rather force it to move slowly. However, we are open to ideas. You can post your idea in the support forum, and our developers will look into it.

BTW another alternative way for what you are looking is our "NEW POST" button in our forums. Click on that and you will be able to see all latest posts. Hope that helps.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Yes, searching by "NEW POST" helps but you know, it does not really satisfy the desire...

What about we maintain one single thread about ICL/DW under Bangladesh Cricket Forum? As we are just going to follow and discuss about the DW, so there is no need to open thread on every issue. We can discuss everything about ICL and DW on that particular thread. If there is necessary to open an additional thread then ICL section under Leagues and Tournament is there. it is gonna serve the purpose i think; a single thread for DW under Bangladesh cricket forum, if possible.
Old October 6, 2008, 02:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

I think its quite a formidable line up....Really looking forward to see Tapash bowl again...It has been ages and I never understood why he was out of the national squad for so long while players like Nazmul Hossain(With all due respect!) were drafted in to play..
Old October 10, 2008, 02:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pundit
I had a house guest the other day - who was narrating his run in with Mosh Rubel in Dhaka (I think just recently) at a wedding. Mosh Rubel says he is dissapointed w/ everything - why he isn't being given an opportunity to play for the natl team and so on and so forth.
Most authentic source of information.

Quote:
My friend was taken aback with this attitude - the kid is, like how old, and he is already in the shadow of a call up...if he were only to continue trying harder. This friend goes to give Hussey's example...who toiled for 7 hards years before breaking in.
A friend is taken aback !! Suspense !!

Quote:
Folks like Bashar and Rafique make up a different story. But these other chengras...no sir, they do not have my support. They do not represent BD. THe national team does.
And finally the decision !! The Greatest process of decision making. You must have read the book, "What They Don't Teach in Harverd Business School"
------------
BD is not Australia, all or most of BD players have made it into the national team at his age. So it's no harm for him to aspire for it. I understand it should not reach upto frustration level, but since there are other attractive professional opportunities, it can always happen. It happens with you and me everyone when it comes to our career, why it should be different for him? More over BCB is a rotten organization, we all know it, and it's enough to make players frustrated with BCB's attitude.

It's their birth right, wheather you accept it or not, they will always represent BD, by virtue of that. They aren't allowed by BCB to play in National cricket team only (Though that's unjust and chamchami by BCB). Still they will keep representing BD in what ever they will do for the rest of their life.

You as an individual, have all the right to not to follow DW. You don't have to justify to anyone. You are strugling with your justifications.

First try to take away, Golam Azam/Nizami Gong's right to represent the country. Who gives you or trashy BCB the right to fidle with the rights of a citizen? That's too far beyond the jurisdiction of either of you.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71