facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17351  
Old July 23, 2009, 09:33 AM
Ashraf-FTP's Avatar
Ashraf-FTP Ashraf-FTP is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 3, 2009
Location: Bangladesh in Jupiter
Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib
Posts: 3,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
dhaka mental hospital v Ashraf's Bangladesh XI
Match Ratings
dhaka mental hospital Ashraf's Bangladesh XI
Batting - Top Order: 6,384 6,942
Batting - Middle Order: 4,710 4,637
Batting - Tail: 2,681 2,135
Bowling - Seam: 6,017 (10) 6,675 (8)
Bowling - Spin: 0 (0) 7,092 (2)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,168 5,754
Overall: 98,008 103,769

dhaka mental hospital won by 6 wickets

End of over 41 (2 runs) - dhaka mental hospital(180-4) RR 4.39
C. Dolling 34 (52b) , A. Hogan 13 (7b) , C. Walford 5.3-0-17-0
good game bro, your team (*van der veer) deserved to win.. im not gonna call it an upset cause you beat me last time we faced too..
__________________
FTP Bangladesh offsite
Reply With Quote
  #17352  
Old July 23, 2009, 09:39 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,912

Woooooooot?

Van der Veer picked up 8 wickets?
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #17353  
Old July 23, 2009, 10:15 AM
bura's Avatar
bura bura is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 22, 2009
Posts: 1,647

Look at my match ratings today.
Bangla 11
Batting - Top Order: 6,766
Batting - Middle Order: 6,755
Batting - Tail: 2,582
Bowling - Seam: 7,277 (10)
Bowling - Spin: 0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping: 6,261
Overall: 117,003

But my team still sucks cause my game strategy sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #17354  
Old July 23, 2009, 10:56 AM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Wondering if I should bid all my money on this player

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/playe...layerId=130066

EDIT: ..... I'm off by 2000....
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited by Akib; July 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #17355  
Old July 23, 2009, 11:12 AM
Rommel's Avatar
Rommel Rommel is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 7, 2007
Location: Athens, GA
Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim
Posts: 4,189

Why is this player only an overall capable bowler?

Player Details
Team (Senior) sanyo Talents Gifted (Technique)
Bats Right hand batsman Bowls Right arm Fast
Wage $4,029 Rating 30,353
Nationality Pakistan Age 22
Form average Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful Captaincy reasonable
Endurance average
Batting poor Bowling accomplished
Technique accomplished Power average
Keeping atrocious Fielding atrocious
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply With Quote
  #17356  
Old July 23, 2009, 11:14 AM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Why is this player only an overall capable bowler?

Player Details
Team (Senior) sanyo Talents Gifted (Technique)
Bats Right hand batsman Bowls Right arm Fast
Wage $4,029 Rating 30,353
Nationality Pakistan Age 22
Form average Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful Captaincy reasonable
Endurance average
Batting poor Bowling accomplished
Technique accomplished Power average
Keeping atrocious Fielding atrocious
Its possible. Form is really low. He might have just recently popped in bowling and tech. Experience is also super-low.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17357  
Old July 23, 2009, 12:54 PM
Rommel's Avatar
Rommel Rommel is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 7, 2007
Location: Athens, GA
Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim
Posts: 4,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Its possible. Form is really low. He might have just recently popped in bowling and tech. Experience is also super-low.
How much do you think I should pay for him? 75k?
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply With Quote
  #17358  
Old July 23, 2009, 12:58 PM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 11,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
How much do you think I should pay for him? 75k?
If you really need him then don't go for more than 50 K. The market is getting down slowly. After 2/3 weeks this kind of players would cost less.
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
Reply With Quote
  #17359  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:10 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
How much do you think I should pay for him? 75k?
Hell go for 150k+ for sure. Probably 200k.

Hes acc/acc and hes a fast bowler. Someone will pay a lot.



As for market prices going down, it might but not too much. Market prices fluctuate a lot for lower/middle tier of players. So players who are rel/rel or lower, their values will plummet. But higher level players, acc/acc and higher their values won't drop to much.

Sadly for me, players I am looking at (expert/acc or anyone with accomplished+ exp), their values stay pretty constant.

I havn't gotten a good youth prospect either, and thus have not been able to sell anyone

I have a 18yo capable/reasonable. How much would you pay?
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17360  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:13 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Hardly any good PLAYERS on TM ATM. Their is a bd player on Tm for over 1 million 800k, I would've buyed him had i had that much money.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17361  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:13 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Hardly any good PLAYERS on TM ATM. Their is a bd player on Tm for over 1 million 800k, I would've buyed him had i had that much money.
Yea it sucks.... Though I don't really have much. Missed out on a player I wanted by 2k...

I'm looking for experience mainly, to give my team balance.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17362  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:16 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

I don't see no market prices going down, Players are going for 700k's and a expert/expert bowler went for 800k, To me it's still like the begginning of season, Prices are still high. Where the hell do these guys get all that money? They deprieving me of buying a good player.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17363  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:17 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
I don't see no market prices going down, Players are going for 700k's and a expert/expert bowler went for 800k, To me it's still like the begginning of season, Prices are still high. Where the hell do these guys get all that money? They deprieving me of buying a good player.
Thing is they are buying these players from other really good managers. So all the money stays in top circle. Only way for us to get their is to develop our players and get their slowly, or sell youths.

BTW, just bought this guy. Good deal? 23k

Player Details
Team (Youth)Wooden Wonders TalentsSlower Ball
BatsLeft hand batsman BowlsRight arm Medium
Wage$1,262 Rating19,992
Nationality Ireland Age17
Formreasonable Fatiguerested
Experiencedreadful Captaincyaverage
Endurancepoor

Battingpoor Bowlingreasonable
Techniqueaverage Powerpoor
Keepingatrocious Fieldingatrocious
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17364  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:17 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Yea it sucks.... Though I don't really have much. Missed out on a player I wanted by 2k...

I'm looking for experience mainly, to give my team balance.
Yeah..Experience is vital, Guess this is where i made mistake. Now i hardly go for players who got poor experience unless his a BD player or he has outrages skills to convince me.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17365  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:19 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Thing is they are buying these players from other really good managers. So all the money stays in top circle. Only way for us to get their is to develop our players and get their slowly, or sell youths.

BTW, just bought this guy. Good deal? 23k

Player Details
Team (Youth)Wooden Wonders TalentsSlower Ball
BatsLeft hand batsman BowlsRight arm Medium
Wage$1,262 Rating19,992
Nationality Ireland Age17
Formreasonable Fatiguerested
Experiencedreadful Captaincyaverage
Endurancepoor

Battingpoor Bowlingreasonable
Techniqueaverage Powerpoor
Keepingatrocious Fieldingatrocious
It's a steal, Great buy. Looks good. might be a future prospect for ireland.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17366  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:20 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Yeah..Experience is vital, Guess this is where i made mistake. Now i hardly go for players who got poor experience unless his a BD player or he has outrages skills to convince me.
Same. poor is a prereq for mine too.

However, now I am looking for reliable+ older players just to settle my top order.


At the same time, I'm trying to develop prospects, to sell later. One guy I bought 3 months ago for 3k. He recently almost sold for 100k, until I stupidly overbid him, thus keeping the player. I'll hope he gets to reliable before turning 19, then let him loose at start of next season.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17367  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:22 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Same. poor is a prereq for mine too.

However, now I am looking for reliable+ older players just to settle my top order.


At the same time, I'm trying to develop prospects, to sell later. One guy I bought 3 months ago for 3k. He recently almost sold for 100k, until I stupidly overbid him, thus keeping the player. I'll hope he gets to reliable before turning 19, then let him loose at start of next season.
What was your last senior friendley match ratings?
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17368  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:24 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Am still hovering around 106-110k ratings. My last senior friendley match got 111,625.
The reason i say friendley cuz fatigue isn't taken into account so gives a true ratings of your overall team.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17369  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:26 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Am still hovering around 106-110k ratings. My last senior friendley match got 111,625.
The reason i say friendley cuz fatigue isn't taken into account so gives a true ratings of your overall team.
Around 113k.

Its same whether I play a bowler or extra allrounder, as the boost in bowling cancels out the drop in tail batting.

In competetive matches I get around 105k or lower, due to severe fatigue issues. I completely sacrificed a 20/20 game due to fatigue. Had to play 5 youth. Still managed to score 120 on a crumbler.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17370  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:31 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
Around 113k.

Its same whether I play a bowler or extra allrounder, as the boost in bowling cancels out the drop in tail batting.

In competetive matches I get around 105k or lower, due to severe fatigue issues. I completely sacrificed a 20/20 game due to fatigue. Had to play 5 youth. Still managed to score 120 on a crumbler.
True, Having a all-rounder is the only way to increase ratings by huge margins, That's what am looking for in TM. A great all-rounder i saw for 750k, Didn't have that money
Guess you gotta be patient and wait until one does come and you have the money at hand.
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17371  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:33 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
True, Having a all-rounder is the only way to increase ratings by huge margins, That's what am looking for in TM. A great all-rounder i saw for 750k, Didn't have that money
Guess you gotta be patient and wait until one does come and you have the money at hand.
The player I missed was a accomplished/capable/reliable or something of that sort, with summaries of reliable, so he was good.


BTW, my 3 allrounders are capable/reliable/accomplished (RM), reasonable/reliable/reliable (RM), and resonable/reliable/capable (RF).

However, I also play my youth allrounders in senior. He is a reasonable/reasonable/average (RM) 17yo.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17372  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:33 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Even with my team who has great skills my ratings don't even improve hardly. It does baffles me at times, But i guess All-rounder is the way, Plus experience does improve ratings aswell but not much as an all-rounder. Maybe you need to buy 1 or 2 all rounders?
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17373  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:35 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Even with my team who has great skills my ratings don't even improve hardly. It does baffles me at times, But i guess All-rounder is the way, Plus experience does improve ratings aswell but not much as an all-rounder. Maybe you need to buy 1 or 2 all rounders?
I have enough. 2-3 out of my 5 bowlers are allrounders. It raises ratings yes, but doesnt mean team plays better. Sometimes its not worth sacrificing the bowling to inflate match ratings.


What my team needs is a strike bowler and top order batsman, with exp.

BTW, your team needs exp. It helps more than allrounders.
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
  #17374  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:37 PM
gunda's Avatar
gunda gunda is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 14, 2007
Location: In Your Heart {~_^}
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 3,640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
The player I missed was a accomplished/capable/reliable or something of that sort, with summaries of reliable, so he was good.


BTW, my 3 allrounders are capable/reliable/accomplished (RM), reasonable/reliable/reliable (RM), and resonable/reliable/capable (RF).

However, I also play my youth allrounders in senior. He is a reasonable/reasonable/average (RM) 17yo.
Strange, You have 3 all-rounders? Your ratings should sky-rocket. Maybe because you play your youths that's why, I do that too and my ratings drop. But Even if i play my full squad still ratings isn't something am proud about, Beacause i don't have a AR.
What's your top 4 batsmen like? summary wise?
__________________
"Reality is wrong.....Dreams are for real"
Reply With Quote
  #17375  
Old July 23, 2009, 01:40 PM
Akib's Avatar
Akib Akib is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 27, 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite Player: Graeme Smith
Posts: 5,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunda
Strange, You have 3 all-rounders? Your ratings should sky-rocket. Maybe because you play your youths that's why, I do that too and my ratings drop. But Even if i play my full squad still ratings isn't something am proud about, Beacause i don't have a AR.
What's your top 4 batsmen like? summary wise?
The rating is with out youths. And allrounders don't affect match ratings that much. What they do is increase tail batting rating, and slightly lower bowling rating. It depends on how good of a bowler your player is.

Also, like having a 3k tail batting rating is useless if your tail doesnt bat right.

Personally I think 2-3 is a good number of allrounders. Any more would undermine bowlers.

Summary wise my top 4 batsman are reliable. One was acc (last year) but hes now hit horrible form and bad fatigue.

Bowling wise, my 2 main bowlers have reliable summary, but once fatigue and form go higher they go to acc (last year).
__________________
Photography Gallery
http://akib99.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket