facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 1, 2009, 01:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
who is Dildo?
Shahrukh
Old May 1, 2009, 02:32 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizvi
Guyz....quick question..and maybe this was answered already....but - Is Mash getting paid to sit on the bench? or will he be paid per game played?

Same question for Ash....

If the case is he's getting paid to sit on bench....what is Kolkata thinking? Why pay him so much if not gonna use him?
If I am not mistaken, if you do not get to play a single match in the IPL, the owner get to keep 20% of the fee. Therefore, Mash and Ash would atleast get 80%, provided they stay with the side the entire IPL. If the teams decides to cut them in the middle of the season, then I am not sure!
Old May 1, 2009, 02:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

guys pray that jaysuria makes another couple of under 10 scores... may be then ash might get a chance
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Old May 1, 2009, 03:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
guys pray that jaysuria makes another couple of under 10 scores... may be then ash might get a chance
pray that MI keep on winning so that they qualify and therefore can rest jayasuriya and Duminy
Old May 1, 2009, 07:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakil_TX
I don't think we will see Mashrafe playing a single game for KKR. I think Shah Rukh Khan bought Mashrafe simply for promotional purposes. He was probably thinking of promoting KKR to Bangaldesh and buying Mashrafe meant buying Bangladeshi support for KKR. I believe there were even talks of making Dhaka the second base for KKR and also KKR playing some exhibition matches in Dhaka. Of course having Mashrafe on his side would have drawn more audience and support for KKR.
I am pretty sure had Shah Rukh Khan knew that IPL was moving over to South Africa, he would not have put his money on Mashrafe.

Like everyone else over here I was expecting to watch my favorite player Mashrafe playing in the IPL but I don't think this is going to happen. I have to agree Mashrafe would have had a better chance playing under Kings Punjab XI. After KKR loosing to Mumbai Indians today, I am pretty sure KKR is gonna end up at the bottom of the list and I am going take sick and sadistic pleasure out of it for not letting my favorite player Mashrafe play....MOOO HA HA HA HA HA...HAW HAW HAW HOO HOO MOO HA HA HA HA (Bangla Cinema Villain Joshim Style "Chere De Shoitan Otto Hashi"
Shakil bhai took the words straight out of my mouth and mind, thank you dear Shakil bhai.....! You are right on that sharoukh idiot's calcutta/Saf confusion/miscalculation thing! right on the spot!
Screw sharoukh khan the moron, goon infested corrupt IPL, ever pathetic KKR and all of it, all the way!
Fan base in BD for KKR? Yeah, I will give you that....!
I got a toilet bowl just with KKR's name written and sharoukh's face painted on it so that I can do my dailly vomiting and other business!!!

Last edited by bujhee kom; May 1, 2009 at 07:23 PM..
Old May 1, 2009, 08:17 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

We all know that Mashrafee is a world class player,and its a pitty that he hasn't been chosen yet. but when it comes to Ashraful, we all know why he isn't in the playing 11. If Ashraful was as good as Jaysuria or Duminy, then the Mumbai Indians would have been begging Ashraful to play for them. It's as simple as that.
Old May 1, 2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshakir56
We all know that Mashrafee is a world class player,and its a pitty that he hasn't been chosen yet. but when it comes to Ashraful, we all know why he isn't in the playing 11. If Ashraful was as good as Jaysuria or Duminy, then the Mumbai Indians would have been begging Ashraful to play for them. It's as simple as that.
Please check Ashraful's twenty/20 stats, he is not bad at all.
Old May 1, 2009, 10:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Time will tell..
Old May 1, 2009, 10:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Please check Ashraful's twenty/20 stats, he is not bad at all.
You got it right mate, having only good T20 stats is not good enough, One Day and Test stats still values more. People in BC don't even trust Ashraful, cause everybody knows that he is a wasted talent, and then how can we expect the Indians to do so, when they got great players such as Jaysuria, Duminy, Bravo, Malinga. Now as we all know, they can only play 4 foreign players , now if Jaysuria continues his poor form, we might see ashraful or if Bravo leaves, we might see him too. So lets hope for the best. We all want to see Ashraful play in IPL, even though some of us don't even trust him in the National fold. LOL .
Old May 1, 2009, 10:59 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Shakil bhai took the words straight out of my mouth and mind, thank you dear Shakil bhai.....! You are right on that sharoukh idiot's calcutta/Saf confusion/miscalculation thing! right on the spot!
Screw sharoukh khan the moron, goon infested corrupt IPL, ever pathetic KKR and all of it, all the way!
Fan base in BD for KKR? Yeah, I will give you that....!
I got a toilet bowl just with KKR's name written and sharoukh's face painted on it so that I can do my dailly vomiting and other business!!!
Right on bro! Shah "Crook" Khan deserves everything you said and worse. By the way how did you like my Bangla Cinemar Joshim marka otto hashi....mooooo ha ha ha haw haw moo hee...sorry ar parchina golay kashi eshe jacchi...boyosh hoye gecheto tai ager moto ar parina
Old May 1, 2009, 11:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
anyway,guys how come no one talks about ashraful and not getting chance to play? does that mean nobody expected he will play.

one positive thing: just trying to find one.... mash and ash will destroy india in ICC world 20/20 out of anger.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Ash himself thought that we would be bought my Mumbai at the auction and I don't think he expects to play more than a game or two. So he shouldn't be that upset by not playing and I don't see that aspect in his personality.

On the other hand, I think that Mash is fuming right now and we'll see him bowl 85+ MPH in the 20/20 World Cup against India and even improve his death bowling.

So I think look out for Mash to pick up his game against India because of what happened in the IPL and don't expect much from Ash.
Old May 2, 2009, 12:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_omar
I'm not sure, but I don't think Ash himself thought that we would be bought my Mumbai at the auction and I don't think he expects to play more than a game or two. So he shouldn't be that upset by not playing and I don't see that aspect in his personality.

On the other hand, I think that Mash is fuming right now and we'll see him bowl 85+ MPH in the 20/20 World Cup against India and even improve his death bowling.

So I think look out for Mash to pick up his game against India because of what happened in the IPL and don't expect much from Ash.
Well I hope Mashrafee learns a thing or two about bowling in the block hole every single delivery in T20 matches, thats the only way you gono be successful in T20 matches, and that is to bowl like Malinga has through out the IPL . If you bowl Short balls, good length balls, and pitched up balls then most of the time you will be asking for trouble.
Old May 2, 2009, 04:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshakir56
You got it right mate, having only good T20 stats is not good enough, One Day and Test stats still values more. People in BC don't even trust Ashraful, cause everybody knows that he is a wasted talent, and then how can we expect the Indians to do so, when they got great players such as Jaysuria, Duminy, Bravo, Malinga. Now as we all know, they can only play 4 foreign players , now if Jaysuria continues his poor form, we might see ashraful or if Bravo leaves, we might see him too. So lets hope for the best. We all want to see Ashraful play in IPL, even though some of us don't even trust him in the National fold. LOL .
Man, after seeing Jayasuriya fail so many times, it only makes sense to try Ash. This is 20-20 and Ash can easily score 30 runs one in three games. That's all that makes the difference. Ash without Lagam is a dangerous thing. Remember, he won't have much pressure to perform , unlike when he plays for us.

And don't forget, there's a lot of really crap Indian bowlers in IPL, they'll get slaughtered by him.

KKR is just plain stupid! think that'd explain everything about Mash and the team's performance.
Old May 2, 2009, 07:23 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mashrafe

Sometimes the wait is a bit too long.........

No cricket. No Buzz. Just useless discussions. Why cricket why??

Cant wait to see the boys in green take the field.

Its been so long my facial hair has become ripe with the color of my grandfather's white beard.

Cant believe its still MONTHS away....
Old May 2, 2009, 01:58 PM
Cricket Legend

was it the last game for gayle ? if it is they better put mortaza in man this is just getting plain old stupid
Old May 2, 2009, 02:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
was it the last game for gayle ? if it is they better put mortaza in man this is just getting plain old stupid
i think he got an extension for ipl until the lords test..
Old May 2, 2009, 04:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
i think he got an extension for ipl until the lords test..
they really should drop BM and replace his captency with ganguly ... and then they can have a indian batsmen to take BM'z place and let mortaza and mendis play ,,, they are so weak at bowling ... agarkar is so gayyy!!! cant bowl no **** ... i bet at the end of the season he will be rewarded for being the most expensive bowler -_-
Old May 2, 2009, 07:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakil_TX
Right on bro! Shah "Crook" Khan deserves everything you said and worse. By the way how did you like my Bangla Cinemar Joshim marka otto hashi....mooooo ha ha ha haw haw moo hee...sorry ar parchina golay kashi eshe jacchi...boyosh hoye gecheto tai ager moto ar parina
Shakil bhai, Sir Jashim was my favourite bad-hass nayak in the whole world.
You do the perfect most rendition of Jashimesque attohashi...'hooohoooahahahaha...aplabi kothai tui shaitan? aaj ami amar baba-er mirtur protishodh nebo...hoohoohahahaah'!
Old May 2, 2009, 07:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
Man, after seeing Jayasuriya fail so many times, it only makes sense to try Ash. This is 20-20 and Ash can easily score 30 runs one in three games. That's all that makes the difference. Ash without Lagam is a dangerous thing. Remember, he won't have much pressure to perform , unlike when he plays for us.

And don't forget, there's a lot of really crap Indian bowlers in IPL, they'll get slaughtered by him.

KKR is just plain stupid! think that'd explain everything about Mash and the team's performance.
Unfortunately for us, thats what we are thinking, but not the Mumbai Indians. So pray that they change their stance, and also pray for Ashraful that he improves his tail ender like average in ODI and Test so that he becomes too good to be left out for his team.
Old May 2, 2009, 09:32 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

hope mash and ash dont get injured. anyway, IPL is bhua. all the expensive players are proved wrong:

kevin piteresen
flintoff
ricky ponting
symonds
mcculum
jesse ryder
Old May 2, 2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
hope mash and ash dont get injured. anyway, IPL is bhua. all the expensive players are proved wrong:

kevin piteresen
flintoff
ricky ponting
symonds
mcculum
jesse ryder
one more expensive player left to prove him self and that is MASHRAFE MORTAZA. i hope he play 2morrow
Old May 2, 2009, 10:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

ekhaneo IPL er discussion ??
Old May 2, 2009, 10:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Charlie Chaplin

It will be interesting to see how Mash and Ash change their lifestyle after returning home - this IPL has provided them enough free money to spare.
Old May 3, 2009, 01:24 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
It will be interesting to see how Mash and Ash change their lifestyle after returning home - this IPL has provided them enough free money to spare.
With the money that Mashrafee is getting, he should be able to buy at least 5 ashrafools to play for his para team and still have money left in his pocket.
Old May 3, 2009, 02:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Haha!!

Hi guys i was curious about this "FAKE IPL PLAYER", though i dont know if he is real or not but readint this made me laugh

"The butt of most jokes during the party was Our Man Dildo[SHARUK KHAN] himself. Most jokes were around the rat abandoning the sinking ship. I couldn’t help but smile at the irony of it all. A man, who till a few weeks ago was our hero has now become to most laughed at man in the team. Bangla Tiger[MASHRAFE MORTAZA], who was busy clicking pics with the star till the other day, was cracking the funniest jokes on him in Bengali. As they say, the higher you rise, the harder you fall."