facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 4, 2009, 11:44 PM
cricket_pagol's Avatar
cricket_pagol cricket_pagol is offline
Cricket Legend
Join Date: July 20, 2004
Location: Indiana
Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Posts: 6,070
Default Tax question?

I am a US resident for tax purposes since i have been in US for more than 5 yrs. I know that people who file taxes as resident can still take advantage of the US-BD tax treaty, but i am not sure how to include 1042-S form...

I usually file the 1040 form. This time i got 1042-S form from my university, I cannot find any place in the 1040 form, which talks about attaching 1042-S. Does anybody remember what they did during last year... I am very confused about this.
Win Or Lose - We are ALWAYS with you BANGLADESH
Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket