facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old June 2, 2009, 12:34 PM
Jesus87's Avatar
Jesus87 Jesus87 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 27, 2009
Location: Big Apple
Favorite Player: Shaun Tait, P.Hughes
Posts: 937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siraji
If India wins this world cup I'll give up watching T20. India must lose and the cancer has to be initiated by us. Tiger's bite, moron kamor. Ekdom poiccha jaibe.
I am wondering why we all dislike India so much?

Inshallah we'll teach those commercial freaks a lesson
Aila Hatha
__________________
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old June 2, 2009, 12:53 PM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 16,981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
haha, were you feeling threatened kalpurush ?

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=29775

very unsportsmanlike....

even if we win, "kalpurush" sounds no fun at all. Consider changing your name to we_knockout_india

I declare this thread unfit for the official game. LOL

Finally Go BD
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old June 2, 2009, 12:58 PM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 16,981

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdchamp20
Great thread KP bhai!

But your links don't work. And if I may advice you since you will need to edit anyway it looks better if you just write out "Time, Squad, Venue" instead of the pictures.
All the links are working now except two! Will fix those two later as my computer acting funny!!
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old June 2, 2009, 01:05 PM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 16,981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
That is one hell of a fantastic match thread Obayed bhai.
I like your attitude. Who cares about votavotu? just go on and make your thread.

Sorry, i did vote for I_Knockout_U on the other thread as the opener of this match thread, but that was purely based on my past track record on that March 17th match.

But you did stage your silent bloodless coup, and we are with you all the way.

Great work once again.
We need all our ammunitions to fire all at the same time on the 6th.
Our batting clicked yesterday, our bowlers did a good job today.
Hope they'd all come together and make our day.
I know the next thread is coming..."kalpurus and Ash must go" ...
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old June 2, 2009, 01:12 PM
Rabz's Avatar
Rabz Rabz is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative
 
Join Date: February 28, 2005
Location: Here
Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket
Posts: 20,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
I know the next thread is coming..."kalpurus and Ash must go" ...
Ash may have to go one day, but Kalpurush?
Never.

Thats one great thing about us fans.
Its a permanent membership.
We are here to stay, till death do us apart.
__________________
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old June 2, 2009, 01:13 PM
Omio's Avatar
Omio Omio is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 25, 2006
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me
Posts: 4,429

I will miss this match thread during the match. You guys r really lucky. Watching the match through chora link and discuss here(or galagali).

Nice thread KP bhai, Amra jitle apnar jonno ekta special title dewar bebostha korbo, like
(BC O.T.O).
Good luck for Bangladesh.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old June 2, 2009, 02:03 PM
Nocturnal's Avatar
Nocturnal Nocturnal is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Location: AB,Canada
Favorite Player: Nasir / Mominul / Gazi
Posts: 8,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
That is one hell of a fantastic match thread Obayed bhai.
I like your attitude. Who cares about votavotu? just go on and make your thread.

Sorry, i did vote for I_Knockout_U on the other thread as the opener of this match thread, but that was purely based on my past track record on that March 17th match.

But you did stage your silent bloodless coup, and we are with you all the way.

Great work once again.
We need all our ammunitions to fire all at the same time on the 6th.
Our batting clicked yesterday, our bowlers did a good job today.
Hope they'd all come together and make our day.
said it all
Go Tigers
Nice one KP bhai
__________________
ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা যখন বাইর হইয়াই গেছে, একটু নাড়ান না
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old June 2, 2009, 02:25 PM
Lahoriyah Lahoriyah is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 21, 2009
Posts: 49

go BD!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old June 2, 2009, 02:59 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omio
I will miss this match thread during the match. You guys r really lucky. Watching the match through chora link and discuss here(or galagali).

Nice thread KP bhai, Amra jitle apnar jonno ekta special title dewar bebostha korbo, like
(BC O.T.O).
Good luck for Bangladesh.
Dont worry Omio we will get a post or two in this thread from the ground.

BC OTO I like, kalpurush bhai is otomatic choice.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old June 2, 2009, 03:54 PM
BD-Shardul BD-Shardul is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: October 16, 2006
Location: Doha, Qatar
Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim
Posts: 7,046

Great Thread KP bhai. Love the tiger head between the flags.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old June 2, 2009, 03:57 PM
Umar's Avatar
Umar Umar is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 21, 2005
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Real player,Media player
Posts: 1,617

Out of Topic but has anyone red the story about ICL? They're allowing Officials to return too! Does that mean Our Players ...the ones hasn't come back...can still come back? I HOPE THEY DO...after all we need couple of them.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:00 PM
Umar's Avatar
Umar Umar is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 21, 2005
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Real player,Media player
Posts: 1,617

The good news is ...We've played in Trent Bridge today. And Now we know how to Bat in this pitch and How to ball. INSHALLAH these will come to our advantage
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:00 PM
abz..+'s Avatar
abz..+ abz..+ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 7, 2009
Location: Redbridge, London
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 4,893

Great work kalpurush bahi keep it up,
insallah we will win..................gooooooooo bd...go tigers
__________________
Bangladesh Cricket For Life
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:04 PM
Faisal Faisal is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 4, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 1,319

Please do not give Mashrafee bowling.. he sux big time.
__________________
Watch Live Cricket at http://www.cricket911.com/
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:21 PM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,675

It's time to celebrate. Knot up your lungis and your gamchas - don't say I didn't warn you when you get exposed up there on the roller coaster. Gulliver's ego will be crushed to sawdust by the Lilliputians. Grown men will be made to shed tears and a billion people will cry with them. Careers studded with thousands of runs and hundreds of wickets will meet premature conclusions. The enemy will be brought down to their knees in submission and made to beg for mercy.

And last but not the least, Maar Ashrafuilla maar!!!
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:24 PM
rubel_18's Avatar
rubel_18 rubel_18 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 12, 2007
Location: London, England
Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul
Posts: 2,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal
Please do not give Mashrafee bowling.. he sux big time.
Mash is very good with the new ball but once it gets old he is ineffective and hence gets smacked around, this means that he should bowl within the 12 overs at least
__________________
COME ON Bangladesh We Are Behind You All The Way
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:26 PM
SS SS is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 24, 2004
Posts: 9,040

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
It's time to celebrate. Knot up your lungis and your gamchas - don't say I didn't warn you when you get exposed up there on the roller coaster. Gulliver's ego will be crushed to sawdust by the Lilliputians. Grown men will be made to shed tears and a billion people will cry with them. Careers studded with thousands of runs and hundreds of wickets will meet premature conclusions. The enemy will be brought down to their knees in submission and made to beg for mercy.

And last but not the least, Maar Ashrafuilla maar!!!
ATMR apni ki shopno dekte chilen...lungi poira....ghum thek uita ki deklen...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old June 2, 2009, 04:32 PM
SS SS is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 24, 2004
Posts: 9,040

We have to go to Prem Joytish to find out the result..."Astrology is the study of number, numerology is the study of numbers when you combine you are nowhere"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old June 2, 2009, 06:51 PM
patriot's Avatar
patriot patriot is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Glasgow,UK
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal Khan
Posts: 1,231

BBC Weather forecasts light rain on Saturday . Lets hope they are wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old June 2, 2009, 06:59 PM
FagunerAgun's Avatar
FagunerAgun FagunerAgun is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 18, 2006
Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Posts: 5,634

Go BD Go
Go Tigers Go
Sakib, Ryad and Rubel are on fire
Rest of the team are not on fear
All through bowl well, bat and field
Then get the championship shield
__________________
Go BD Go. Win the Asia Cup.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old June 2, 2009, 07:24 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,440

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Go BD Go
Go Tigers Go
Sakib, Ryad and Rubel are on fire
Rest of the team are not on fear
All through bowl well, bat and field
Then get the championship shield
FagunerAgun mamar agun jhorano kobita khoob bhalo laglo!
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old June 2, 2009, 07:38 PM
cricman's Avatar
cricman cricman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 8, 2005
Location: Deleting Evidence
Favorite Player: Dubya
Posts: 9,329

Mods Sticky this, Toss will be pretty important, I always feel more confident chasing than vice versa.

We need to Improve on the Inzaman like running and Fielding , Coach and Captain need to be cleaver. Mix and Match, change the batting order depending on match condition, Kill Mashrafe's Spell within the 1st 10 overs, or don't bowl him at all at the end.
__________________
12.6 Syed Rasel to Sangakkara, OUT: What a delivery, completely fooled Sangakkara, first five delivery were the outswingers and now, this one comes in sharply, Sangakkara tries to left it and ball hits the off stump, top class bowling!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old June 2, 2009, 07:48 PM
MarufH's Avatar
MarufH MarufH is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 20, 2006
Location: Washington D.C., USA
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,619

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
It's time to celebrate. Knot up your lungis and your gamchas - don't say I didn't warn you when you get exposed up there on the roller coaster. Gulliver's ego will be crushed to sawdust by the Lilliputians. Grown men will be made to shed tears and a billion people will cry with them. Careers studded with thousands of runs and hundreds of wickets will meet premature conclusions. The enemy will be brought down to their knees in submission and made to beg for mercy.

And last but not the least, Maar Ashrafuilla maar!!!
Fatafati emotion. i am touched.
__________________
Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old June 2, 2009, 07:58 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Posts: 21,440

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Mods Sticky this, Toss will be pretty important, I always feel more confident chasing than vice versa.

We need to Improve on the Inzaman like running and Fielding , Coach and Captain need to be cleaver. Mix and Match, change the batting order depending on match condition, Kill Mashrafe's Spell within the 1st 10 overs, or don't bowl him at all at the end.
Right on! Ekdom!
__________________
T20 WC-e duto assoc team-ke hariye ekti darun bissucup upohar debar jonno BD team-er dui galey shikto chumbon...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old June 2, 2009, 08:12 PM
Roni_uk's Avatar
Roni_uk Roni_uk is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: May 22, 2007
Location: Dhaka, London, Sydney
Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir
Posts: 11,798

Ah I'll miss you guys as I will be watching it Live from the ground insallah .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket