facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 9, 2009, 07:14 AM
6alltheway 6alltheway is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 29, 2005
Posts: 736
Default Bangldesh dont have a cricket brain.

I just want to say 1 thing. Bangldeshi players dont have the brain or intellect to play cricket. Its not about skill or physical attribute anymore . They just dont use thier brain to play sensible cricket.

They all seriously need to go to cricket academy and learn with thier brains how to play cricket. 90% of the time you play any sport you do so with your head. footballers score because they have a great football braining.

Bangldesh simply dont have a cricket brain. No coach can instill that unless they go to school and learn. education is missing. We need to edcuate them!!!
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old June 9, 2009, 08:05 AM
kazis2007's Avatar
kazis2007 kazis2007 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 20, 2007
Location: London
Favorite Player: Shak,Tam,Soum,Musy,Mustaf
Posts: 817

BD Players playing for money not for the country.
Shame to them............
__________________
Dreaming for a world cup
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 9, 2009, 08:24 AM
AsifTheManRahman's Avatar
AsifTheManRahman AsifTheManRahman is offline
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box
Posts: 27,677

Brains?

Quote:
5 young boys from the Aloo Posto-Deem Sheddo team from our east, went out clubbing last night to prepare for their do-or-die knock out game. And knocked out they were after th ey entered the Village (pic on the right). They went in, ordered all their drinks at the counter, and then went further in where they thought all the action is. Once inside, the reality finally dawned on them that they were in a gay club. And they had to spend the next hour and a half inside the club finishing their drinks. The good news is that they were back well within the curfew like good school boys.

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/2009/06/update.html

Can't even go to the right places to look for women. Eder diye hobeta ki?
__________________
Screw the IPL, I'm going to the MLC!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 9, 2009, 10:52 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

Cricketing brain will come through experience. It won't come over night. That's why we hire expats at high costs, to share their cricketing brains and expertise.

Unfortunately we are not making the right choices sometimes and landing up hiring empty cases.
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 9, 2009, 11:01 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Brains?



http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/2009/06/update.html

Can't even go to the right places to look for women. Eder diye hobeta ki?
ATMR, is that a true story? That was really funny Ha hah
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 9, 2009, 12:30 PM
naz_ca naz_ca is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 22, 2009
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Favorite Player: tendulkar,Dravid,Ashraful
Posts: 1,225

wht brain do we have then????
???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old June 9, 2009, 12:51 PM
Purbasha T's Avatar
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 7,174

Our players went to clubs for drinks and girls?
__________________
Man is here.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old June 9, 2009, 01:02 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,850

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Brains?

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/2009/06/update.html

Can't even go to the right places to look for women. Eder diye hobeta ki?
How did he know what they were doing inside? That means he went there tooo

Fake IPL player dekhi England e o chole geche.. haha.. Ei shala asholei fake..!! Dekhse je BD fans follow his blogss so icche moto likhse!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old June 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
reyme's Avatar
reyme reyme is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 19, 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Favorite Player: Umpires!
Posts: 4,190

Its ASH and his coach thats lacks cricket brains, not Bangladesh. This duo is probabaly the dumbest pair in BD cricket history. They are clueless so say the least.

Just appoint a chess player as BD coach and you will see a dramatic improvement. in result. You dont even cricket brain, often just common sense will do.
__________________
Golf is good, no umpire needed!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old June 9, 2009, 02:25 PM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team
Posts: 18,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz_ca
wht brain do we have then????
???
We have brain in dinner menu.....
__________________
[Post CWC15 Consistency Record: [B]Test: W-0 L-1 D-1/B]// ODI: W-3 L-0 // T20: W-1 L-0]
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old June 9, 2009, 02:49 PM
Skipper Skipper is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 2, 2007
Posts: 53

I heard few restaurant in Brick Lane, East London serve brain bhuna.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old June 9, 2009, 03:29 PM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 48,703

All of our player have Chicken brain in their head
__________________
হোঁচট খেয়েছি অনেকবার, তবুও হার মানিনি। বাঁধা এসেছে বারবার, তবুও থেমে থাকিনি। বাঘেরা জানে কিভাবে ঘুরে দাঁড়াতে হয়। আপনারা আমাদের সাথেই থাকুন... ইনশাল্লাহ আল্লাহ ও আমাদের সহায় হবেন। চলো বাংলাদেশ!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old June 9, 2009, 03:37 PM
djnaved's Avatar
djnaved djnaved is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 25, 2007
Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib
Posts: 2,132

ROFIQUL ALAM'S INTERVIEW

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...5NjU5&mid=OA==

all i want to say, FU*k U Rofiqul alam.......interview poira buchhi apner dour kototuk
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old June 9, 2009, 03:42 PM
bharat bharat is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 25, 2005
Posts: 914

My theory for the exit of BD from super 8 is that , the BD palyers focussed too much energy on the Indian game without looking beyond it.

Even the coach (foolishly ) talked about the Indian game on June 6th as if there was no game beyond it !!I am sure the players did the same ..not surprising that the fans too were pumped up for the Indian game.

Once game passed and BD lost , the players seemed to have lost the intensity.True the WC 2007 victory gave the team a great impetus but BD needs look beyond ' a moral boosting win' against the bigger teams.They need to understand that they 'are the bigger team' (almost).

A pragmatic approch would have seen them through ..all I saw were nervous faces against the Irish.Had they taken the loss(against India) in their stride they would have won easily againt the Irish.

BD Reminds me of sister while playing poker ...she puts all her chips in the first round of betting irrespective of the cards.She either wins to glaot about it or has to sit out and watch us play (the latter happens more than the former)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old June 9, 2009, 03:49 PM
Skipper Skipper is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 2, 2007
Posts: 53

Thats a lie, Bagh mama is lying, Shamsur only got 2 chance not 3. And the first one against the Netherlands he did not even face a ball. They considered Zia thats also a lie. He is just saving his own back because Zia scored that quick fire fifty in PCL
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old June 9, 2009, 04:54 PM
Russell2k7 Russell2k7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 18, 2007
Location: Garden State
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 5,500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat
My theory for the exit of BD from super 8 is that , the BD palyers focussed too much energy on the Indian game without looking beyond it.

Even the coach (foolishly ) talked about the Indian game on June 6th as if there was no game beyond it !!I am sure the players did the same ..not surprising that the fans too were pumped up for the Indian game.

Once game passed and BD lost , the players seemed to have lost the intensity.True the WC 2007 victory gave the team a great impetus but BD needs look beyond ' a moral boosting win' against the bigger teams.They need to understand that they 'are the bigger team' (almost).

A pragmatic approch would have seen them through ..all I saw were nervous faces against the Irish.Had they taken the loss(against India) in their stride they would have won easily againt the Irish.

BD Reminds me of sister while playing poker ...she puts all her chips in the first round of betting irrespective of the cards.She either wins to glaot about it or has to sit out and watch us play (the latter happens more than the former)
Interesting thought. Yeah Coach and AshraFAUL keep saying that match against IND is their ticket to super8? Did they forgot that IRE is in the group too? I mean look at PAK they were beaten comprehensively by the Pommies, bu they came back and demolished the Dutch as they were supposed to. Anyway, all credit to IRE for exposing our cricketers stupidity.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old June 9, 2009, 05:29 PM
mij mij is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 21, 2004
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2k7
Interesting thought. Yeah Coach and AshraFAUL keep saying that match against IND is their ticket to super8? Did they forgot that IRE is in the group too? I mean look at PAK they were beaten comprehensively by the Pommies, bu they came back and demolished the Dutch as they were supposed to. Anyway, all credit to IRE for exposing our cricketers stupidity.
True
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket