facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 9, 2009, 07:14 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default Bangldesh dont have a cricket brain.

I just want to say 1 thing. Bangldeshi players dont have the brain or intellect to play cricket. Its not about skill or physical attribute anymore . They just dont use thier brain to play sensible cricket.

They all seriously need to go to cricket academy and learn with thier brains how to play cricket. 90% of the time you play any sport you do so with your head. footballers score because they have a great football braining.

Bangldesh simply dont have a cricket brain. No coach can instill that unless they go to school and learn. education is missing. We need to edcuate them!!!

Old June 9, 2009, 08:05 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tam,Soum,Musy,Mustaf

BD Players playing for money not for the country.
Shame to them............
Old June 9, 2009, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Brains?

Quote:
5 young boys from the Aloo Posto-Deem Sheddo team from our east, went out clubbing last night to prepare for their do-or-die knock out game. And knocked out they were after th ey entered the Village (pic on the right). They went in, ordered all their drinks at the counter, and then went further in where they thought all the action is. Once inside, the reality finally dawned on them that they were in a gay club. And they had to spend the next hour and a half inside the club finishing their drinks. The good news is that they were back well within the curfew like good school boys.

http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/2009/06/update.html

Can't even go to the right places to look for women. Eder diye hobeta ki?
Old June 9, 2009, 10:52 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Cricketing brain will come through experience. It won't come over night. That's why we hire expats at high costs, to share their cricketing brains and expertise.

Unfortunately we are not making the right choices sometimes and landing up hiring empty cases.
Old June 9, 2009, 11:01 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Brains?

ATMR, is that a true story? That was really funny Ha hah
Old June 9, 2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tendulkar,Dravid,Ashraful

wht brain do we have then????
???
Old June 9, 2009, 12:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Our players went to clubs for drinks and girls?
Old June 9, 2009, 01:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Brains?

How did he know what they were doing inside? That means he went there tooo

Fake IPL player dekhi England e o chole geche.. haha.. Ei shala asholei fake..!! Dekhse je BD fans follow his blogss so icche moto likhse!!
Old June 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Its ASH and his coach thats lacks cricket brains, not Bangladesh. This duo is probabaly the dumbest pair in BD cricket history. They are clueless so say the least.

Just appoint a chess player as BD coach and you will see a dramatic improvement. in result. You dont even cricket brain, often just common sense will do.
Old June 9, 2009, 02:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz_ca
wht brain do we have then????
???
We have brain in dinner menu.....
Old June 9, 2009, 02:49 PM
Club Cricketer

I heard few restaurant in Brick Lane, East London serve brain bhuna.
Old June 9, 2009, 03:29 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

All of our player have Chicken brain in their head
Old June 9, 2009, 03:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

ROFIQUL ALAM'S INTERVIEW

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news...5NjU5&mid=OA==

all i want to say, FU*k U Rofiqul alam.......interview poira buchhi apner dour kototuk
Old June 9, 2009, 03:42 PM
ODI Cricketer

My theory for the exit of BD from super 8 is that , the BD palyers focussed too much energy on the Indian game without looking beyond it.

Even the coach (foolishly ) talked about the Indian game on June 6th as if there was no game beyond it !!I am sure the players did the same ..not surprising that the fans too were pumped up for the Indian game.

Once game passed and BD lost , the players seemed to have lost the intensity.True the WC 2007 victory gave the team a great impetus but BD needs look beyond ' a moral boosting win' against the bigger teams.They need to understand that they 'are the bigger team' (almost).

A pragmatic approch would have seen them through ..all I saw were nervous faces against the Irish.Had they taken the loss(against India) in their stride they would have won easily againt the Irish.

BD Reminds me of sister while playing poker ...she puts all her chips in the first round of betting irrespective of the cards.She either wins to glaot about it or has to sit out and watch us play (the latter happens more than the former)
Old June 9, 2009, 03:49 PM
Club Cricketer

Thats a lie, Bagh mama is lying, Shamsur only got 2 chance not 3. And the first one against the Netherlands he did not even face a ball. They considered Zia thats also a lie. He is just saving his own back because Zia scored that quick fire fifty in PCL
Old June 9, 2009, 04:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat
My theory for the exit of BD from super 8 is that , the BD palyers focussed too much energy on the Indian game without looking beyond it.

Even the coach (foolishly ) talked about the Indian game on June 6th as if there was no game beyond it !!I am sure the players did the same ..not surprising that the fans too were pumped up for the Indian game.

Once game passed and BD lost , the players seemed to have lost the intensity.True the WC 2007 victory gave the team a great impetus but BD needs look beyond ' a moral boosting win' against the bigger teams.They need to understand that they 'are the bigger team' (almost).

A pragmatic approch would have seen them through ..all I saw were nervous faces against the Irish.Had they taken the loss(against India) in their stride they would have won easily againt the Irish.

BD Reminds me of sister while playing poker ...she puts all her chips in the first round of betting irrespective of the cards.She either wins to glaot about it or has to sit out and watch us play (the latter happens more than the former)
Interesting thought. Yeah Coach and AshraFAUL keep saying that match against IND is their ticket to super8? Did they forgot that IRE is in the group too? I mean look at PAK they were beaten comprehensively by the Pommies, bu they came back and demolished the Dutch as they were supposed to. Anyway, all credit to IRE for exposing our cricketers stupidity.
Old June 9, 2009, 05:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2k7
Interesting thought. Yeah Coach and AshraFAUL keep saying that match against IND is their ticket to super8? Did they forgot that IRE is in the group too? I mean look at PAK they were beaten comprehensively by the Pommies, bu they came back and demolished the Dutch as they were supposed to. Anyway, all credit to IRE for exposing our cricketers stupidity.
True