facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 23, 2002, 04:18 AM
Street Cricketer

Default Lowest total ever for Bangladesh Team!

We seem to cross our lowest total time to time. Are we forgettign crecket day by day! Its just pointless. We should go back to our football. I am sure if we have so much backup and planning for football we could have gone far from whatever cricekt we've learned so far. its so disappointing to be lose like that. I'd been happy if it was over. but unfortunately its not and we raise our hopes and they seems to do well enough to bring those hopes down like a constant centurians. Good work BCB and BD team. Its time to start over again!

Old September 23, 2002, 04:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

Oh dear. Maybe we can dish it out into the second lowest score for us. Congrats if we do that
Old September 23, 2002, 08:08 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Second lowest, it is

I am afraid our squad today went in with the strongest bowling line up.

But compared to that, the team management had not given the batting much of a thought.

Besides, the bowlers and fielders did so well, that it was coming for the batsman.

Only we didn't see it come.

My personal opinion is the batsman had started to think about the coming South Africa tour and they had become nervous (well more than nervous) fearing for the South African pacers and their hard-fast and bouncy pitches.

And the selectors' action this time also had worked out in the opposite way. Instead of playing in a relax manner with the bat, all they did is batted irresponsibly - kinda like 'we are already in the coming tour - squad, so doesn't matter if we bat well'.