facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 3, 2009, 10:15 PM
mona's Avatar
mona mona is offline
Forever Bangy
 
Join Date: June 17, 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,237
Default Saving files onto a DVD

Hello!

I was just wondering if it is possible to save video files onto a DVD without making them into DVD format? Basically I just want to use the blank DVD as a data disc and save the video files onto it.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 3, 2009, 10:16 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,738

Yes.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 8,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
Hello!

I was just wondering if it is possible to save video files onto a DVD without making them into DVD format? Basically I just want to use the blank DVD as a data disc and save the video files onto it.

Thanks.
As Zunaid bhai said, yes. But if you have implied playability of those files on a standard DVD players; the answer is no.

Unless ofcourse you get one of those players that support DVD/DivX/MPG/WMV/MP3.... etc. Then you are good to go
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 3, 2009, 11:01 PM
mona's Avatar
mona mona is offline
Forever Bangy
 
Join Date: June 17, 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
As Zunaid bhai said, yes. But if you have implied playability of those files on a standard DVD players; the answer is no.

Unless ofcourse you get one of those players that support DVD/DivX/MPG/WMV/MP3.... etc. Then you are good to go
Thank you both! That's ok, I don't need them to play on a DVD player. I tried many different ways of writing the DVD, but either the computer thought I was trying to write a 700MB CD or the 100MB video files turned into huge DVD files. Do you know how I can just save the files? I tried clicking and dragging
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 3, 2009, 11:04 PM
Nasif's Avatar
Nasif Nasif is offline
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development
 
Join Date: October 4, 2002
Location: USA
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Posts: 8,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
Thank you both! That's ok, I don't need them to play on a DVD player. I tried many different ways of writing the DVD, but either the computer thought I was trying to write a 700MB CD or the 100MB video files turned into huge DVD files. Do you know how I can just save the files? I tried clicking and dragging
It depends on the burning app that you are using. Usually you will have to tell it that it is a DVD that you want to burn.

You can use http://www.burn4free.com/ which works fine for data DVD burning. Download.
__________________
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 3, 2009, 11:28 PM
mona's Avatar
mona mona is offline
Forever Bangy
 
Join Date: June 17, 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,237

Thanks a lot Nasif bhai! I'll give it a go.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket