facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 18, 2015, 11:46 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: De Villiers.
Default HATERS WILL HATE

Having read quite few places, around, I've been noticing that there is immense die hard fans (mostly) from Ind, Pk, have created this habbit to blindly, ignorantly bash/bombard BD cricket no matter if they win or lose.

If BD lose's to associates its a crime If BD wins against associates its a disgrace. What is this madness by these haters??? Lol

I want to know what is your opinions and views on this.

How do you think it about this whole bias thing?
What do you think BD needs to do to silence the staunch critics going forward?
Old February 18, 2015, 12:03 PM
Club Cricketer

TITLE OF THE TREAD isn't the actual answer. Its just a title just to get your attensions 😊. lol jokes apart..

Can we elaborate a bit on this issue in our own views?
Why do think they hate so muh are such bias people - are they fearful of BD rise to cricket? fear their team might be coming up against a tough BD side future? Worry as the current bunch of BD players getting more experienced and could be hitting their peaks soon?
and could be tough because many of their legendery players will be retiring soon? (this question refers to Pakistanis and Lanka more)

Its easy to say haters will hate. But, that isnt the answer...
Why? The reasons? You think..
Your views...Needed

This thread could be a place where one can have their say on this topic/subject/issue...

*thank you for reading..

Last edited by Mas_UK25; February 18, 2015 at 12:59 PM..
Old February 18, 2015, 12:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: None ATM

As your title says "Haters will hate" - so just ignore them. Only rebuttal is performing in the field. And lets enjoy this moment and contrats our tigers !!!
Old February 18, 2015, 12:34 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightBD
As your title says "Haters will hate" - so just ignore them. Only rebuttal is performing in the field. And lets enjoy this moment and contrats our tigers !!!
I used the title as its a term/phrase people use easily without elaborating much.

The title isnt the actual answer, I should have wrote. I know. My bad.

One might want to know in details why they would hate and how it can be prevented for good ? Etc

Such, bias is beyond disbelief honestly. Its one thing Pkk fans might be arrogant as they have complex. But, I though Inds were alot educated/ understanding/fair being neighbours will better support. Its seems the opposite MOSTLY. Not saying all are same. Most seem, yes.

I want to the views of others on this whole issue in general.
Old February 18, 2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
I used the title as its a term/phrase people use easily without elaborating much.

The title isnt the actual answer, I should have wrote. I know. My bad.

One might want to know in details why they would hate and how it can be prevented for good ? Etc

Such, bias is beyond disbelief honestly. Its one thing Pkk fans might be arrogant as they have complex. But, I though Inds were alot educated/ understanding/fair being neighbours will better support. Its seems the opposite MOSTLY. Not saying all are same. Most seem, yes.

I want to the views of others on this whole issue in general.
"HATE" is a strong word which no one does but I can give you ample reason why people despise Bangladesh team.

BUT most here do not have the guts to digest harsh truths and will call me a troll.

So lets live it at that and enjoy your win today. Or perhaps try a victory lap like your heroes.
Old February 18, 2015, 12:55 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
"HATE" is a strong word which no one does but I can give you ample reason why people despise Bangladesh team.

BUT most here do not have the guts to digest harsh truths and will call me a troll.

So lets live it at that and enjoy your win today. Or perhaps try a victory lap like your heroes.
Do it! Be civil and logical, but do it. Give one valid reason.

Let me guess, poor performance at the beginning? If that's all you got, let me be the first to tell you, we got the test status prematurely. But why? That's because our Asian big brothers wanted another vote to side with them. Besides that, had they helped any way shape or form to help an infant team? NO. But guess what, we are still past that and now we are a deserving test playing team.

So, the "poor" performance explained, give me one reason to "despise" our team.
Old February 18, 2015, 01:00 PM
Club Cricketer

Old February 18, 2015, 01:16 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
So, the "poor" performance explained, give me one reason to "despise" our team.
The fans aren't mature yet. Look at Furqaan dissing Graeme Smith and Rahul Dravid for calling a spade a spade.
Old February 18, 2015, 01:21 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
The fans aren't mature yet. Look at Furqaan dissing Graeme Smith and Rahul Dravid for calling a spade a spade.
alfurqan is just a fan, he is not representing the fan base..every nation have these kind of arogant fans
Old February 18, 2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
In notrump play, sometimes a spade becomes valueless even it's a spade!
Old February 18, 2015, 01:30 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
First off, you are talking about the team, not the fans. If the topic was about fans, I might start arguing that that's not the case, or other fans are worse or so on, but that's totally off topic.

So, yeah, I'm still waiting.
Old February 18, 2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
alfurqan is just a fan, he is not representing the fan base..every nation have these kind of arogant fans
al Furqan does represent the fan base. His knowledge about Bangladesh cricket is beyond Smith reach ->

Read al's thread about cricket strategies...even the likes of Smith and Co. can learn a thing or two ...
Old February 18, 2015, 01:40 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
al Furqan does represent the fan base. His knowledge about Bangladesh cricket is beyond Smith reach ->

Read al's thread about cricket strategies...even the likes of Smith and Co. can learn a thing or two ...
let me rephrase that..his views are not the entire fan base's view
Old February 18, 2015, 01:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Bangladesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
If Al Furqaan doesn't represent the BD fan base, then I wonder who does? You can criticize his views or OTT comments, at times, but don't undermine his passion or knowledge about our team!
Old February 18, 2015, 01:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:

Aushtin da, ample reason gulo din na iktu. We can handle harsh truths here and so please go on and no one will call you a troll..Please go ahead with your reasons but I will start with one to make it easy for you..so you need more to make it 'ample'

1) We haven't progressed in the last few years as we should have
2)
3)
Old February 18, 2015, 01:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Your title says it all, bro. Haters will only hate and trolls like Austin can only troll their lungs out and open threads like ''Lets all laugh at Bangladesh'' in stupid forums even after Bangladesh thrash a team by 100+ runs. These haters and trolls have nothing better do in their lives and wet their pants in ecstasy the moment they see Bangladesh fail even a bit.
Old February 18, 2015, 02:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Bangladesh

Quote:
With respect my dear fella, Indian and Pakistani fans are even more immature than our lot. I mean did you recently see a TV smashing ceremony in Pak after their CWC loss to Ind? How about Indians pelting the houses of cricketers after their early exit in 2007? Isn't this a classic case of a pot calling the kettle black?

Look, Rahul Dravid is one of my all time fav cricketer. It doesn't mean he cannot be wrong in his analysis of BD. And, Smith probably doesn't even know half the BD cricketers. Most of these ex-cricketers (not all) sometimes are very ill informed about the less "traditional" sides and they come with preconceived and prejudiced ideas. For people like Botham sun never sets on the British empire. And, that idiot Rameez pRaja was a mediocre player, a mediocre commie and analysts probably things he can hit harder than Tamim just because he is a Pakistani (of golden era) and Tamim represents "minnow" BD.

I usually rate and value the opinions of passionate BD fans much more than these "pundits". I can understand the Raj mentality of someone like Gower or Botham but what really disappoints me most is our own kinds (S Asians) acting all imperial. Bunch of wannabe buffoons!
Old February 18, 2015, 02:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Only way to answer the hater is to win every single game. Which is impossible for any team, if we can win most of the game, that will reduce some of the hater.
Old February 18, 2015, 02:32 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Having read quite few places, around, I've been noticing that there is immense die hard fans (mostly) from Ind, Pk, have created this habbit to blindly, ignorantly bash/bombard BD cricket no matter if they win or lose.

If BD lose's to associates its a crime If BD wins against associates its a disgrace. What is this madness by these haters??? Lol

I want to know what is your opinions and views on this.

How do you think it about this whole bias thing?
What do you think BD needs to do to silence the staunch critics going forward?
Unfortunately me or you can't do anything in this case. It's the job for our team to win frequently against top ranked teams and STOP losing against associates. I guarantee if BD win against top ranked teams regularly in all formats (ODI, tests, T20), those criticism will not fly, at least not to this scale. I am waiting for this to happen since we got test status and still waiting.
Old February 18, 2015, 02:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Probably we are making too much noise. What have we achieved so far in the international cricket to earn resoect? Mostly failures with some occasional wins here and there.

We need to perform to shut the haters down. Period.
Old February 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Probably we are making too much noise. What have we achieved so far in the international cricket to earn resoect? Mostly failures with some occasional wins here and there.

We need to perform to shut the haters down. Period.

Unfortunately, very few of our fans are willing to accept this harsh reality.
Old February 18, 2015, 03:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

I am not really concerned with what Pakistanis/ Indians have to say about our team... I just request all BD fans to not stoop down to their level... let them say what they want.. if our team is good enough to perform on the field then that would shut them down, and if not then we will have to live with the criticism.. but we shouldn't go down to the level of personal insults and mindless nationalism that is infamous on certain cricket sites and forums.
Old February 18, 2015, 03:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

If you guys have so much time on your hands to despise a cricket team then hats off to you Good luck.
Old February 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I'm going to bat for Austin today.

Some of our players acts arrogant time to time. Yes, not confident but arrogant.

Some of our players can not take the criticism and must have to RETALIATE. They get after opponents when they are on top. Uncalled for; in the name of the spirit of the game. I have examples.

This is enough to hate any team.
+++
We do the same, no?

Respect is earned not given.
Old February 18, 2015, 05:48 PM
Cricket Legend

lol Vahroone, the guy who predicted a massive Afghan win, and also though Zim is significantly much better than BD in a certain forum