facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 27, 2015, 03:05 PM
ODI Cricketer

They will need an allrounder vs OZ,unless they pick part timers to do the role,especially playing 7 batsmen,who is that under 19 guy worth a go.
Old July 27, 2015, 11:34 PM
BC Editorial Team

His wife is a US citizen. If you were an US citizen and had a choice to give birth in US or in BD, which one would you pick. Plus meyra usually baba mayer barir kachey thaktey chai during child birth. From what I know, Shak's shoshur bari is in MN so there's that angle too. Bummer he won't get to play a Test against OZ but you can become a father for the first time only once and I can respect his wish to be with his wife at that moment. Congrats Shakib. Becoming a father gave me a new found perspective on life and greater empathy for others. I wish the same for you.
Old July 29, 2015, 04:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Congrats Shakib and shishir
Old July 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Viv - he made all scared

Great analysis by daily star on Shakib's bowling

Quote:
After the shin-injury in 2012, Shakib’s bowling action began to alter, since he was visibly putting less pressure on his pivot foot. He was bowling with less body, relying mainly on his arms and shoulder.

Even Shakib’s use of the crease while bowling is one of the salient features missing in his armoury these days. He prefers to dart in deliveries to contain batsmen by denying them width.

Yet batsmen find ways of getting on top of him, mainly by quick use of feet and anticipating the line from the Bangladesh bowler.

The fact that Shakib’s arm-ball has lost its potency is primarily due to his own doing, since he rarely flights the ball in Tests for his stock deliveries. Unfortunately for Shakib, he has lost that edge, unable to surprise batsmen with the ball holding its line.

Without any considerable difference between his stock and arm balls, batsmen comfortably play Shakib through the line, either pressing forward to negate any spin or waiting on the back foot to work the ball away for runs.

It would not be an overstatement to say Shakib’s bowling looks toothless nowadays, and lacks the bite that made him a penetrative spinner.

The overdose of T20 cricket has certainly affected Shakib, as he is bowling to contain even while playing Test cricket. This is what worries his fans the most!
Read full article
Old July 30, 2015, 06:57 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
They will need an allrounder vs OZ,unless they pick part timers to do the role,especially playing 7 batsmen,who is that under 19 guy worth a go.
I think Nasir or Riyadh will step up

Series: Pak, Ind, SA ..... (Won All Three ODI Series) Updated: 25Jul2015
Old July 31, 2015, 08:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Shakib's new Banglalink ad with his wife Shishir!

চাওয়ার চেয়ে বেশি পাওয়া! বাংলালিংক নাম্বারে মাত্র ২৯ টাকা রিচার্জ করে উপভোগ করুন দেশের সেরা অফার। স্পেশাল এই অফারে থাকছে যে কোন বাংলালিংক নাম্বারে ২৫ পয়সা/মিনিট, ২৫ পয়সা/SMS দিন-রাত ২৪ ঘণ্টা। এছাড়াও যে কোন ইন্টারনেট প্যাক কিনলেই ২৫% বোনাস।

Posted by banglalink mela on Thursday, July 30, 2015
Old July 31, 2015, 09:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I did not watch the ad because of Shakib.
Old July 31, 2015, 09:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Shakib's new Banglalink ad with his wife Shishir!

চাওয়ার চেয়ে বেশি পাওয়া! বাংলালিংক নাম্বারে মাত্র ২৯ টাকা রিচার্জ করে উপভোগ করুন দেশের সেরা অফার। স্পেশাল এই অফারে থাকছে যে কোন বাংলালিংক নাম্বারে ২৫ পয়সা/মিনিট, ২৫ পয়সা/SMS দিন-রাত ২৪ ঘণ্টা। এছাড়াও যে কোন ইন্টারনেট প্যাক কিনলেই ২৫% বোনাস।

Posted by banglalink mela on Thursday, July 30, 2015
that is a very beautiful ad

except the selfie at the end, she could have just riden the bike with shakib pushing her. Selfies are mainstream and meaningless