facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Hahaha funniest article I read for a while and my bangla reading is pretty bad....

Anyways the whole problem with this shakib and wife teasing saga is whether or not shakib hit him.... There are different types of harrasment...... Was it a harrasment where she was in danger and shakib had to physically intervene?

Its not so easy to get away from beating someone who is capable of watching cricket from VIP section...he is not beating a ricjshawala that give the victim 200 taka and everything is OK. ...whether the son is from a powerful family or not doesn't matter...if you physically hit someone there are legal ramifications for that.....

In an ideal world...U shouldn't expect to get away with hitting someone even if u are shakib ..

Cant judge without the full story.. also U have to be equally a dumb *** to harrass a celebrity like that in a protected space...his wife IS also a celebrity .
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Most of you guys not living in BD have no idea on teasing girls and how things proceed. There is no law when confrontation occurs. Especially when there are groups of people involved. There was 4 boys (may be more) and among them all may not have teased her. However, all four must have came to rescue when Shakib came to confront the boy. "Gala-gali tho asei, and if the offenders do not back down, hata-hati, fighting occurs. Noone listens to the other party. I think Shakib had guards (police) with him. The Police started the beating and Shakib joined (that is what I read somewhere).

My take is, Shakib made a mistake not informing the team manager or authorities at the locker room 1st, and then rushing to rescue his wife.

I'd like to know if she was alone by herself or not. Usually wives/families of players would sit together. Potential witnesses.
Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

My biggest problem with the beating incident is that he is supposed to be in isolation during the match. How did he come to know about it and how did he get to leave the dressing room. He could have sent someone else to aid his wife.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
My biggest problem with the beating incident is that he is supposed to be in isolation during the match. How did he come to know about it and how did he get to leave the dressing room. He could have sent someone else to aid his wife.
Does isolation mean no cell phone? I can understand that rule with the all spot fixing cases.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Does isolation mean no cell phone? I can understand that rule with the all spot fixing cases.
That's what I would think.