facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 19, 2012, 11:11 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Shakib!

Wasn't able to post yesterday, but terrific bowling under pressure last match. Came back brilliantly after having a terrible first over leaking about 17 runs, and had a drop catch + one inside edge missed stumps by a whisker.

Was good today too, wish he had stayed there till the end though, went for a juicy full toss Could've really got a good not out against his name. But that's Shakib, I'm getting way too greedy here.

Overall fine leadership and having a good season, Shak.
You should write an article about how and when you came to be a fan of Shakib and what you think of his progress over the years Would be very interesting to hear the perspective of a non-Bangladeshi supporter.
Old February 19, 2012, 11:34 AM
Test Cricketer

If it gets published in the form of a book, I'm putting in a pre order to be amongst the early recipients of the book
Old February 19, 2012, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Old February 19, 2012, 04:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Oronnya, when Watson or Kallis goes to the crease, everyone want them to score a century. When they bowl, everyone want to see them getting lots of wickets.

Same thing with Shakib. He is a world-class allrounder. Expectation is too high from an allrounder.

I saw how English man criticized Flintoff when he failed to score or take wickets.

You can't blame the fans who think he is world class.
Expect kora ek jinish r ekta manush day in and day out perform korar por o kono ekta haar er jonno shudhu takei doshi shabbosto kora arek jinish !!! Constructive criticism is good but if you continuously blame someone for any loss despite his outstanding performance that doesn't do any good to the player.. Shakib bole ekhono tike achhe jehetu she egulo gaaye makhe na noile expectation er jatakole Ash r Tamim jebhabe hariye gechhe/jachhe Shakib o hariye jeto... You can't expect him to pull a superman in every match !!!
Old February 19, 2012, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
You should write an article about how and when you came to be a fan of Shakib and what you think of his progress over the years Would be very interesting to hear the perspective of a non-Bangladeshi supporter.
woww that's a great idea !! Yes Shakibrulz you should write an article on Shakib ..
Old February 19, 2012, 05:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Shakib!

Wasn't able to post yesterday, but terrific bowling under pressure last match. Came back brilliantly after having a terrible first over leaking about 17 runs, and had a drop catch + one inside edge missed stumps by a whisker.

Was good today too, wish he had stayed there till the end though, went for a juicy full toss Could've really got a good not out against his name. But that's Shakib, I'm getting way too greedy here.

Overall fine leadership and having a good season, Shak.
Yeah he could have if he was little selfish like many other players. So many times he missed out on his 50/100 as he gets more anxious about his team's total rather than his personal achievement
Old February 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Expect kora ek jinish r ekta manush day in and day out perform korar por o kono ekta haar er jonno shudhu takei doshi shabbosto kora arek jinish !!! Constructive criticism is good but if you continuously blame someone for any loss despite his outstanding performance that doesn't do any good to the player.. Shakib bole ekhono tike achhe jehetu she egulo gaaye makhe na noile expectation er jatakole Ash r Tamim jebhabe hariye gechhe/jachhe Shakib o hariye jeto... You can't expect him to pull a superman in every match !!!
Old February 20, 2012, 12:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
. though ami nijeo shakib as a player er fan na (i am a fan of shakib the performer), i agree with you on this
Old February 20, 2012, 12:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

Among the BPL captains , Shakib is the best one ! For the sake ogf BD cricket , Shakib should lead Bangladesh .
Old February 20, 2012, 07:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
. though ami nijeo shakib as a player er fan na (i am a fan of shakib the performer), i agree with you on this
Fan na keno apu??? BD er keo Shakib as a player er fan na hoye pare?? hmm or personality oneker pochhondo na r tar karon o achhe.. tobe amar personal motamot Shakib/Tamim era manush hishebe kharap na kinba ohongkari o na it's just oder matha gorom.. ami ekgada matha gorom manush nijer family te protidin deal kori, in fact ami nijeo short tempered ..tai ami eder emotiongulo bujhte pari.. tobe public figure der ashole ettu shocheton howa uchit.. haate mathe ghate amra shadharon manush ja korte pari ta tara pare na.. ei shohoj shikhhatai mone hoi eder dewa hoini

Last edited by oronnya; February 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM..
Old February 20, 2012, 07:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar

today's game against chitagang i heard shakib saying to a fielder........."kh....ir pula, ba....d" mod don't ban me for saying this i am just saying what he said, it shows how bad mouth they are, i seriously think those people need proper schooling. he said that to a fielder because he couldn't prevent a single......... i just can't imagine someone saying it to me, i would beat his butt so badly
Old February 20, 2012, 11:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

I AM, ECSTATIC!!! KHUSHITE NACHTE ICHCHA KORTESE.....

KRB KRB KRB!!!!
Old February 20, 2012, 11:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
Quote:
Fan na keno apu??? BD er keo Shakib as a player er fan na hoye pare?? hmm or personality oneker pochhondo na r tar karon o achhe.. tobe amar personal motamot Shakib/Tamim era manush hishebe kharap na kinba ohongkari o na it's just oder matha gorom.. ami ekgada matha gorom manush nijer family te protidin deal kori, in fact ami nijeo short tempered ..tai ami eder emotiongulo bujhte pari.. tobe public figure der ashole ettu shocheton howa uchit.. haate mathe ghate amra shadharon manush ja korte pari ta tara pare na.. ei shohoj shikhhatai mone hoi eder dewa hoini
baah!!! :CLAP:
Angels ra ki shundor ekjonke arekjon bojhachche....moi happy
Old February 20, 2012, 11:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdpride04
today's game against chitagang i heard shakib saying to a fielder........."kh....ir pula, ba....d" mod don't ban me for saying this i am just saying what he said, it shows how bad mouth they are, i seriously think those people need proper schooling. he said that to a fielder because he couldn't prevent a single......... i just can't imagine someone saying it to me, i would beat his butt so badly
Nothing new. Shakib Raqibul re o same gali diyesilo.
Old February 20, 2012, 11:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdpride04
Sometime those lazy modons need some kick in their ***....havent you seen he kicked shagir pavel in his *** the the outcome was two quick stumping... shakib gives his 100% on the field....he expect others from the same...
Old February 21, 2012, 12:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

Shakib is the only guy on our team who can actually get away with doing whatever he wants, you know why? Cause he is the only one who can actually call out other players for lack of effort and commitment and than show them how it's done. He gives 150% every time he's out there, and he expects the same from his teammates.
Old February 21, 2012, 12:07 AM
Cricket Legend

true! But alas!! Not everyone can understand this fact!
Old February 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Shakib is the only guy on our team who can actually get away with doing whatever he wants, you know why? Cause he is the only one who can actually call out other players for lack of effort and commitment and than show them how it's done. He gives 150% every time he's out there, and he expects the same from his teammates.
kotha shoitto !!!
Old February 21, 2012, 12:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
baah!!! :CLAP:
Angels ra ki shundor ekjonke arekjon bojhachche....moi happy
Old February 21, 2012, 12:35 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
200% dile o karo rights nai onner maa tule gali deyar. Tao abar erokom jogonno gali. Ora bhalo na korle boka dao but why this type of gali? Eta beyadobi chara ar kichu na.
Old February 21, 2012, 12:36 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
true! But alas!! Not everyone can understand this fact!
Ekta meye ei gali ke support kortese. I'm really surprised!!
Old February 21, 2012, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
200% dile o karo rights nai onner maa tule gali deyar. Tao abar erokom jogonno gali. Ora bhalo na korle boka dao but why this type of gali? Eta beyadobi chara ar kichu na.
You are right!! But when people use the F word or use any kind of slang do you think they literally mean it?? ha ha.. .. Anyways we all know the players do it at the heat of the moment and they don't mean it ... of course they shouldn't cross their limit..

But to be honest I would always prefer a beyadop / matha gorom performing player over a thanda mathar goody goody look er non performing player !! oi sissiness er cheye ei arrongance bhalo.. eta amar personal preference shobai eta manbe emon kono kotha nei
Old February 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal Khan

I dont know what all the fuss is about . Every player in every team in every sport swears , maybe with the exception of Hashim Amla . I have heard players swearing even in Sunday League teams . Its Nothing New .

Obviously , like everything else in life there has to be a limit to the swearing . As long as players are giving their hundred percent on the field and getting results , I have no problem with swearing in limits.
Old February 21, 2012, 01:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
amar mone hoina Zinat eikhane gaali ke support korchhe.. Shakib er gaaligulo playerder best performance ber kore anchhe tate to playergulo e upokrito hochhe r tara to er jonno Shakib er upor kono raag dhore rakhchhe bole mone hoina.. kenona bhalo korar shathe shathe captain e shobar age eshe oder pith chapre dichhe.. soo oder majhe jodi understanding thake then amader e niye etto chintito howar kichhu nei... ami Imran Khan ke bohubar "b***** C**** " word ta bolte shunechhi kintu tar jonno or teammate der or proti respect ettotukuo komte dekhini... Shakib ekhono Imran hote pareni kintu o amader chheleder shobshomoi back korchhe oi positive tao to amra consider korte pari tai na...
Old February 21, 2012, 04:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Ekta na , Tinta ... Have a look . They are protecting Shakib !!