facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 5, 2012, 04:03 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

^^^

agree totally. You cant just take out your best bowler in the team and roughly the 4/5th best batsman for some no name narine..

Hopefully he will get chances. Narine might have been paid for 700000 USD but there is also a guy name sir Jaddu who was bought for 2 million and played so excellent cricket yesterday that it felt that shafiul can bat better than him and ashraful can bowl better.

Nevertheless, shakib shud play, if he doesnt Ill hope that KKR loses and the foreigners get thrashed
Old April 5, 2012, 04:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Luka Modric

Narine might be a no name but he is the mysterious guy who might end up with 6 wickets in a match. I definitely want Shakib to play but we cant discredit Narine's effort in the Champions League.
Old April 5, 2012, 05:24 AM
MLC World Series I

OK, @kkriders posted this team pic and I for some reason can't see Shakib in the pic!
Old April 5, 2012, 06:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

He's the guy with the whitehead, he has dyed his hair recently.
Old April 5, 2012, 07:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

If Shakib doesn't play in today's game in next IPL switch to CSK, we can exchange Jadeja for you. I am surprised we didn't bid for him.

Last edited by senman; April 5, 2012 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: typo
Old April 5, 2012, 08:22 AM
Banned

@Seynmen bro

Harsh but true, your jaddu wudnt even get a bid for $20000 in BPL wherease if shakib was an Indian he wouldve been sold for at least 3 million dollars. This sir jadeja is like "goborer poddoful". So many quality player and here comes this so pathetic and highly overrated player who is always the worst bowler and worst batsman in the team....The only thing he is good at is fielding and the only reason he is playing so many matches at any level is because MSD has a big crush on him. Same with mushy and shahadat's case for which we had to suffer and couldve suffered earlier(gave away 81 runs against you guyz)

KKR will look stupid without SHakib, i mean he is the best player in the squad. Shakib has proved that he as overall is a better player than vettori who gets to be the captain of one of the best team in the competition while our bright star is always in doubt of whether he will be played. I respect many of the well educated fans among your country but some of the stupid officials in country are equally sh!t like Sir jaddu.
Old April 5, 2012, 08:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

Why so much build up without even knowing inside information if he is playing or not..Guys relax..We shall wait and see..Peace!!
Old April 5, 2012, 08:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
@Seynmen bro

Harsh but true, your jaddu wudnt even get a bid for $20000 in BPL wherease if shakib was an Indian he wouldve been sold for at least 3 million dollars. This sir jadeja is like "goborer poddoful". So many quality player and here comes this so pathetic and highly overrated player who is always the worst bowler and worst batsman in the team....The only thing he is good at is fielding and the only reason he is playing so many matches at any level is because MSD has a big crush on him. Same with mushy and shahadat's case for which we had to suffer and couldve suffered earlier(gave away 81 runs against you guyz)

KKR will look stupid without SHakib, i mean he is the best player in the squad. Shakib has proved that he as overall is a better player than vettori who gets to be the captain of one of the best team in the competition while our bright star is always in doubt of whether he will be played. I respect many of the well educated fans among your country but some of the stupid officials in country are equally sh!t like Sir jaddu.
I dont get the comparison with Jadega and Shakib in IPL. Simply because you expect indian players to get more oppurtunity in IPL, its their league. Also Made in Bangladesh is not a great selling feature, 2 wins will not change that fact. If you look at our BPL also, we gave plenty of no good Pakistani players chances over players from associate teams. Players like Khalid latif, Ali Daar were absolute rubbish and yet they played because of the made in Pakistan tag and not because the bench did not have better players from associate nations.

Shakib got lots of chances in last IPL and we can only hope he gets some more this season but in case he doesnt it is simply because we are not a top nation in cricket yet period.
Old April 5, 2012, 08:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
@Seynmen bro

Now let's not exaggerate bro. Of course Shakib is superb and he is one of the best in KKR but not The Best . Kallis, Gambhir, McCullam, Shakib, Lee (though he had a bad season last IPL) they are all great players. Let's just hope Shakib gives his best shot whenever he gets an opportunity.. But I agree with you that Shakib's team still doesn't consider him as an essential part of the team.. That's sad
Old April 5, 2012, 08:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Looks like the anxiety of whether Shakib will play or not has got to playmaker. Relax it's not the end of the world if Shakib doesn't get picked. And Shakib is not the best player in the squad and neither will KKR look stupid without him. They've got plenty of quality players in their squad. It's about getting the right combination. Although as a Shakib fan I will hope that KKR get crushed if he doesn't play but please don't go OTT with your comments it's embarrassing.
Old April 5, 2012, 08:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

what's the trading deadline?
Old April 5, 2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

nai bhais and bons im not exaggerating tha point. Im just telling how our players are so underrated and stuffs
Old April 5, 2012, 09:32 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

Quote:
nai bhais and bons im not exaggerating tha point. Im just telling how our players are so underrated and stuffs
Yet you are the one going around claiming Narine as a 'No Name', even though you probqbly haven't even seen him play. Who is underrating players now? Shakib is our hero, but that does not mean we have to look down on other players to make us feel good about Shakib. As someone else already stated Shakib is shakib he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, if he gets picked good he gets to play, if he doesn't than thats also good he gets some much deserved rest. Its nothing to get all worked up about.
Old April 5, 2012, 09:43 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
Looks like the anxiety of whether Shakib will play or not has got to playmaker. Relax it's not the end of the world if Shakib doesn't get picked. And Shakib is not the best player in the squad and neither will KKR look stupid without him. They've got plenty of quality players in their squad. It's about getting the right combination. Although as a Shakib fan I will hope that KKR get crushed if he doesn't play but please don't go OTT with your comments it's embarrassing.
so true... also seen some CI comments..claiming shakib the best player in IPL.. just think somehow he fail to make any impact, it would be very embarrassing for us..we really should just relax and see what happens...as someone already said shakib made his place in world cricket already... An IPL session wouldn't change this at all..
Old April 5, 2012, 09:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Please let's just get back to topic.....this thread is becoming so
Old April 5, 2012, 09:47 AM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun

OK, @kkriders posted this team pic and I for some reason can't see Shakib in the pic!
where is shakib..i cant find him...do anybody see him?
Old April 5, 2012, 09:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_army
so true... also seen some CI comments..claiming shakib the best player in IPL.. just think somehow he fail to make any impact, it would be very embarrassing for us..we really should just relax and see what happens...as someone already said shakib made his place in world cricket already... An IPL session wouldn't change this at all..
+1. I'm sure even Shakib would be embarrassed by the behaviour of some of his fans. It's just the IPL relax. The only reason Shakib is there is to make money. Even he isn't taking it as seriously as some of you are.
Old April 5, 2012, 09:51 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Here comes a notun pagol when we already have enough puran pagol. How is this not "on topic?" They are still talking about SHAKIB.

Anyways. In one hand people are saying "Screw IPL, I don't give. BPL is better." On the other people are continuously raging over Shakib's selection from left to right, even though KKR haven't even announced anything!

Hypocrite much?
Old April 5, 2012, 09:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
+1. I'm sure even Shakib would be embarrassed by the behaviour of some of his fans. It's just the IPL relax. The only reason Shakib is there is to make money. Even he isn't taking it as seriously as some of you are.
nah,he is also there to represent BD.

And ya I don't see Sak in the pic either.
Old April 5, 2012, 09:52 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
nah,he is also there to represent BD.
He represents BD when he puts on green and red. This has nothing to do with Bangladesh.

No! I don't wanna hear it.
Old April 5, 2012, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

off-topic
Old April 5, 2012, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
He represents BD when he puts on green and gold. This has nothing to do with Bangladesh.

No! I don't wanna hear it.
gold

u mean red?
Old April 5, 2012, 09:56 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinatf
off-topic
what exactly is on topic here then?

We should talk about his eyelashes? His hair? What?
Old April 5, 2012, 10:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:
@Seynmen bro

Look Bro Jadeja got that much money not because Indians or officials or CSK are stupid but he is the best of the lot available when CSK tried to bid for an Indian all-rounder, just pure dumb luck. MSD crush, India mindset has nothing to do with it, please don't offend sentiments. Thank you.

Shakib would be Indian mainstay if he is an Indian, sadly not. Why should we be afraid to say so , he is the best along with Kallis at the moment. He would have got 2 Million US dollar minimum plus extras through ads and endorsements, he will probably be a billionaire(in terms of US $) if he is an Indian. Shakib not playing because KKR management which is pretty stupid but don't equate them with BCCI officials (they are evil money mongers and no way stupid), if he is in CSK he would have played all the game, MSD prefers spinning all-rounders.

Although I am surprised to find comments who do not consider Sakhib as one of the best player in KKR, its stupid not playing him, switch to CSK bro, we are in desperate need of Spinning allrounder.
Old April 5, 2012, 10:19 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ I try not to reply to those that cry a lot and fill their posts with emotions. It saves a lot of time Don't waste your ink bro.

And as for Shakib changing to CSK, I'd love to see that happen. That'd be awesome. Shakib could learn a lot more from CSK MSD than KKR GG.