facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 26, 2012, 10:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Good luck Shakib
Old July 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
I'm sure Shakib is ashamed of his performance as he should be. I'm also sure he'll be back with a bang in T20 WC as he always does.
hmm.. pura series ei ashai korchhilam.. I don't think he ever had such poor series where he failed in both department...
Old July 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij
The way we are playing we might lose with Kenya as well
k.. all because you hate Kenya, you dont have to post same line every threads.
Old July 26, 2012, 10:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikss
Good luck Shakib
I like ur sig... goes perfectly with our expectations as fans
Old July 26, 2012, 11:42 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

i think no. 3 is too high for him. 5 was better.

Shakib looks like a fish out of water coming in so early.
Old July 26, 2012, 11:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
i think no. 3 is too high for him. 5 was better.

Shakib looks like a fish out of water coming in so early.
It doesn't matter.. It's just his batting is pathetic in T20 ..
Old July 26, 2012, 11:54 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

He doesn't care for these stupid matches. He will perform when it matters. He is Mr. Clutch. Only players that have to prove themselves, even after playing for 10 years and 300 matches, should take this tour seriously.
Old July 26, 2012, 12:03 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir,Anamu,Shamsu,Taskin

Dear Shakib, less time on ads and more time in nets please. All this lafalafi from us fans is making him think he is a Tendulkar. A horrible tour
Old July 26, 2012, 12:06 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Dear Shakib, less time on ads and more time in nets please. All this lafalafi from us fans is making him think he is a Tendulkar. A horrible tour
i.e Tendulkar never has/had a terrible tour? That's basically what you are saying.

You guys need to stop lafalafing. Stop overreacting. Stop getting so worried. And stop acting like a jerk. We lost 2 matches out of 6, in T20, where bigger shocks have occurred. Stop acting like we just lost the World Cup.
Old July 26, 2012, 12:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: 75 69 29

#Beshibeshiadvertisementeffect
#Khelaymonnai
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old July 26, 2012, 12:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: 75 69 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
i.e Tendulkar never has/had a terrible tour? That's basically what you are saying.

You guys need to stop lafalafing. Stop overreacting. Stop getting so worried. And stop acting like a jerk. We lost 2 matches out of 6, in T20, where bigger shocks have occurred. Stop acting like we just lost the World Cup.
I don't see any overreaction in Rifat_02's post. We have lost 2 out of 3 against associates. Barely won two against Ireland. A bad tour for us, agree or not. And thus criticisms are bound to come.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old July 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir,Anamu,Shamsu,Taskin

Quote:
What i mean is that all this lafalafi and hype from us fans is making him think he has become a great of the game, that all rounders ranking means nothing. He still cant stay in top 10 bat/bowlers ranking long enough. He still has a long way to go and his laziness in training is well known. If he cant even perform against the associates ranked below Ireland (and even Afghanistan) then thats not good enough
Old July 26, 2012, 12:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
What i mean is that all this lafalafi and hype from us fans is making him think he has become a great of the game, that all rounders ranking means nothing. He still cant stay in top 10 bat/bowlers ranking long enough. He still has a long way to go and his laziness in training is well known. If he cant even perform against the associates ranked below Ireland (and even Afghanistan) then thats not good enough
Where did Afghanistan come from in the discussion?
Anyhow, I don't think Shakib thinks himself as a great of the game. Please stop assuming without any proof. In fact, Shakib is one of the most realistic people out there. When he was asked about our #4 T20 ranking by Utpol Shuvro, he answered, ''Array dhur! Ranking bhua." Source:PA.
That should tell you what type of person he is.
Old July 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
I don't see any overreaction in Rifat_02's post. We have lost 2 out of 3 against associates. Barely won two against Ireland. A bad tour for us, agree or not. And thus criticisms are bound to come.
There is overreaction on everyone's post in this thread, especially when you go as far as to call him out on his commercials. I remember Indian media doing that when India got kicked out of the WC. This is merely a practice series. Whole point of this was to get some game time before the real event, THE WORLD CUP. So what we lost? huh? No one will care about this tour in 1 month. At least now we know where the weaknesses are and what sort of team combo we should go with etc. Stop making this into a big deal. At least hang on till after the WC to call him out. I know you bandwagoners will jump on the happy train the moment he hits a 50 or picks up a few wickets @ the WC. These are the times you get to see who is a fan, and who is just here for the joy ride.

Also he is the number 1 alr in ODI and Test. Don't bring that up here.
Old July 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
He doesn't care for these stupid matches. He will perform when it matters. He is Mr. Clutch. Only players that have to prove themselves, even after playing for 10 years and 300 matches, should take this tour seriously.
This was a crucial tour for BD nevertheless. It was a series for us to get into rankings and show to the world our worth. And if shakib doesnt want to perform here I dont know what to say
Old July 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

My point is, I won't start bashing him, or as you call it "criticism," until I see him at the main event, the WORLD CUP T20 2012.
Old July 26, 2012, 01:04 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
This was a crucial tour for BD nevertheless. It was a series for us to get into rankings and show to the world our worth. And if shakib doesnt want to perform here I dont know what to say
Yaaah! Beat up Scotland and Netherlands, that atta show the world! The whole world is busy with the olympics, no one is bothered by this tour.
Old July 26, 2012, 01:14 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
There is overreaction on everyone's post in this thread, especially when you go as far as to call him out on his commercials. I remember Indian media doing that when India got kicked out of the WC. This is merely a practice series. Whole point of this was to get some game time before the real event, THE WORLD CUP. So what we lost? huh? No one will care about this tour in 1 month. At least now we know where the weaknesses are and what sort of team combo we should go with etc. Stop making this into a big deal. At least hang on till after the WC to call him out. I know you bandwagoners will jump on the happy train the moment he hits a 50 or picks up a few wickets @ the WC. These are the times you get to see who is a fan, and who is just here for the joy ride.

Also he is the number 1 alr in ODI and Test. Don't bring that up here.
Top post....well, remember england have last over escapes, and even windies in their previous tours to england where they played only a single t20 or odi with associates like ireland.....but they always escaped with one match....we are here playing 6 games, and honestly, thanks to t20, associates can finally dream of beating associates...the more number of t20 matches, you are bound to loose one, just because of this format...and people should know one thing, we are not there up yet amongst the top 4 or 5.....the FACT is, we are still at the bottom, only better than zimbabwe.....associates will have a chance to beat us more than say south africa or australia.....and have PATIENCE....before, we remember how we sucked every time in foreign conditions like in barbados, and trent bridge against irish, but with more passage of time, it'll be more and more difficult for these associates to beat us, unlike before how they would beat us every time in away conditions.
Old July 26, 2012, 01:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Well Played ... Carry on and we are with you.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Old July 26, 2012, 04:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Well Played ... Carry on and we are with you.
chhata well played .. r fulayen na...
Old July 26, 2012, 04:26 PM
Cricket Guru

slap on his face...reality is tough Shakib....either you get with the program or you will be lost like many other players...stop the advertisement business...you can easily use that time to improve your bowling and batting or whatever things you were missing during this series....
Old July 26, 2012, 04:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Thappor is not going to work... I say go for the kill.... flog him.

Kill the golden goose as its not giving two golden egg a day.
Old July 26, 2012, 04:39 PM
Cricket Legend

achha playerder thappor dewa type kotha bolata kemon ettu beshi opomanjonok na?? Thappor khawar moto ki korlo era?? We can definitely criticize them but we can't just insult them and belittle all their achievements .. They do visit these threads sometimes and I don't think these type of comment will encourage them..
Old July 26, 2012, 04:46 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Thappor is not going to work... I say go for the kill.... flog him.

Kill the golden goose as its not giving two golden egg a day.
Goose curry for sehri! Win!
Old July 26, 2012, 05:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
chhata well played .. r fulayen na...
He bowled well... You can't expect him to do everything right everyday.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71