facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 24, 2012, 06:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Take his picture of the banner, that just pissed me off, we are going to lose anyways so I'm not going to be bothered with that but throwing away such an innings with that...w.e you call it shot is just.....urgh. Freaking fuming right now.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:11 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Shakib you deserved to get out on 97, you deserved what you got, you put your century ahead of the team..my respect for you just got downhill
come on now dont say like that.
its just the nerves.
batsmen get a monkey on their back nearing hundred,he gets a gorilla instead.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old November 24, 2012, 06:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
come on now dont say like that.
its just the nerves.
batsmen get a monkey on their back nearing hundred,he gets a gorilla instead.

Yeh he just got too anxious, people were roaring his name, the day was coming to a close, got all excited like a little girl.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:13 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

So shakib has 96 (few times) now has 97. Next he will go for 98 then 99. After those he will work 90 to 95
Old November 24, 2012, 06:14 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Number une bolod...shob boloder Raja eita

97,96,96,96* and 89

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
he denied four test hundeds.
would u belive that ?
I hope I am wrong but at the end of his carreer he will have the highest number of dismissals around nineties.

Old November 24, 2012, 06:16 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
he denied four test hundeds.
would u belive that ?
I hope I am wrong but at the end of his carreer he will have the highest number of dismissals around nineties.

NOBODY gives a s*** about 90's. but ppl DO remember 100's...in that case its his OWN loss
Old November 24, 2012, 06:17 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib and Anamul

Too many 50s in this Bangladesh team rather than 100s. Shakib should've just taken a single and stay unbeaten. He probably forgot that there was a fifth day I dunno know.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
So shakib has 96 (few times) now has 97. Next he will go for 98 then 99. After those he will work 90 to 95
After a few 99 he will discover, it was so easy to get a hundred through a single, why this idea didn't come before..??
Old November 24, 2012, 06:18 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
NOBODY gives a s*** about 90's. but ppl DO remember 100's...in that case its his OWN loss
Team's loss is, we lost his wicket....if he was thinking about the team...his century would have come auto...
Old November 24, 2012, 06:21 AM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

He was thinking only about his century..that was probably the last over of the day and he was thinking "OMG i would be on 98 or 99 if i dont get a boundary, rate amar gum asbe ki kore"
Old November 24, 2012, 06:22 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

That's what happens when you target landmark. If he was targeting a double 100, he wouldn't have played that shot. Seriously, do they learn nothing from Shiv? He did all the hard work to blow it all off like that makes it even hard to accept.

And stop calling him selfish. Everyone gets weird in 90. Every single damn batsman.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Team's loss is, we lost his wicket....if he was thinking about the team...his century would have come auto...
so u think all through his inn he wasnt thinking about teams but his hundred ?
I will pick any player with such mentality in my team,atleast with players like that we will win or draw more matches.
no matter how commited u r to your team every batsman get nervous on nineties and in Sakibs case multiply that nervousness with ten and add stupidity to it.

Old November 24, 2012, 06:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Mane you guys are just pathetic !!!!! I'm utterly utterly disapointed with the way he got out... gordhop bolleo kom bola hobe.... But questioning his integrity is just little too much... How many times did he save our faces??? Today he played a very matured (of course minus that brain fart) innings thinking about the situation... He resisted himself from playing his fav shots... But like any other batsman he was on his nervous 90s... He thought he would dispatch that otherwise why he would risk his 100... The shot was played neither for himself nor for the team it was a complete brain freeze ... He thought let's hit it and get out of this nervous mindset and come back fresh tomorrow.. But of course only a gadha thinks like that... But stop judging the man who came for the rescue yet again and and he was doing his job superbly...We all are frustrated but no point in calling him selfish...
Old November 24, 2012, 06:33 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I don't think he gets nervous in his 90s. It wasn't a thing. But he is making it a thing now. He gets too impatient. He just want to cross that mark asap so he can go back to doing his thing. Shakib doesn't have the Nervous_90s syndrom. Sachin and Watson does.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:39 AM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Mane you guys are just pathetic !!!!! I'm utterly utterly disapointed with the way he got out... gordhop bolleo kom bola hobe.... But questioning his integrity is just little too much... How many times did he save our faces??? Today he played a very matured (of course minus that brain fart) innings thinking about the situation... He resisted himself from playing his fav shots... But like any other batsman he was on his nervous 90s... He thought he would dispatch that otherwise why he would risk his 100... The shot was played neither for himself nor for the team it was a complete brain freeze ... He thought let's hit it and get out of this nervous mindset and come back fresh tomorrow.. But of course only a gadha thinks like that... But stop judging the man who came for the rescue yet again and and he was doing his job superbly...We all are frustrated but no point in calling him selfish...
i dont care how many times he saved us blah blah and more blah...in test how many times he saved us?..how many matches we lost where we saved us?..everyone..100 ta match er modhe 2ta jitay bolbo ore baba r kon beta 2ta jitaise?..shakib re niya kotha?..no no r asob blah blah sunte chaina..he is my fev cricketer and i want him to be the best but what he did today was unforgettable, he was thinking about his century, he was thinking akje 99 run e not out theke khela ses korle rate amar gum asbena..he is the best player in the team..he needs to be a role model..jokhon best player er team er theke century ta boro hoye jay tokhon baki gadha gula ki korbe?..or jaygay imran khan hole diner last over ta katay dito century niye vabtona..i want him to be the role model for future generation, he can change BD cricket..but not like this ...Shakib ebar tumi kal saradin muri khao
Old November 24, 2012, 06:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
so u think all through his inn he wasnt thinking about teams but his hundred ?
I will pick any player with such mentality in my team,atleast with players like that we will win or draw more matches.
no matter how commited u r to your team every batsman get nervous on nineties and in Sakibs case multiply that nervousness with ten and add stupidity to it.

\\\\exactly !!!! emnitei gadhami dekhe mejaj kharap hoyechhilo ekhon manusher kotha shune mejajta arro tirrikhhi hoye gelo...

Ekhane shobai je etto beshi bojhe... keo 1ta 100 marlei tare upore bat koraite bole... kono 1ta innings BD bhalo khellei tokhon amader bhab mui ki honu re... Tamim aste khelle bolbe ore bolo or natural game khelte etto aste khelar dorkar ki... eito tar last innings er porei shobai eta bolchhe... r ekhon chalaye khelte gese ekhon bola hochhe ore drop koro... ta anbo ta kake ??? amader jonno ki Clarke wait kortese bench e??? Shudhu Tamim er khetre keno Riyad r Razzak er belai o manusher ja babohar... ettotukuo respect dekhai na... othocho era duijon chupchap bhaloi kortese specially when you compare them to so many other free riders...

Amader to ajke emnitei innings defeat e harar kotha... amra ki shopno dekhtesilam naki win or draw er??? Amader prob hochhe nijeder okhhomotake shikar korte na parar... Ja bishhobikhhato team amader ta niye draw agami 14 bochhoreo hobe na...Tamim, Shakib, Nasir, Mushy shobgulai to gadha.. kontare drop kore kontare nibo???
Old November 24, 2012, 06:40 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

It's hard to read when you guys have **** load of dots between every words. Pass.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:44 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
exactement.
I think some fans here really need to question themselves.
Reading such stuff I don't see much difference with some fans here to the random fans who clap at our players,make them idols and on the next day if fail then just dump them and call them bhua .
jei goru dudh dey shei gorur dui ekta lathi shojjo korte na parley kombol gaey diya ghumaya thaken.

Old November 24, 2012, 06:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: 75 69 29

Quote:
I am inclined to agree.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old November 24, 2012, 06:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i dont care how many times he saved us blah blah and more blah...in test how many times he saved us?..how many matches we lost where we saved us?..everyone..100 ta match er modhe 2ta jitay bolbo ore baba r kon beta 2ta jitaise?..shakib re niya kotha?..no no r asob blah blah sunte chaina..he is my fev cricketer and i want him to be the best but what he did today was unforgettable, he was thinking about his century, he was thinking akje 99 run e not out theke khela ses korle rate amar gum asbena..he is the best player in the team..he needs to be a role model..jokhon best player er team er theke century ta boro hoye jay tokhon baki gadha gula ki korbe?..or jaygay imran khan hole diner last over ta katay dito century niye vabtona..i want him to be the role model for future generation, he can change BD cricket..but not like this ...Shakib ebar tumi kal saradin muri khao
chinta ki o t ekhon muri e khachhe... ami to bhabchhilam arro agei out hobe... apnara je shopno o dekhte paren... As I said before Shakib is capable of scoring upto 90 ... If luck favors only then he can get past that 100 mark... Each and every batsman in the world think of their 100 when they are on their 90s ... it's not a crime..otherwise Sachin wouldn't have gotten out so many times on 90s... It''s just the great players from other countries are smart enough to keep their cool and get that 100 easily but our players are just born gordhops ... It's official now...
Old November 24, 2012, 06:48 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Thats a good fifty in struggling time btw. Good job Shakib.
Old November 24, 2012, 06:49 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Well, what more/less can you say ??

There is a difference being one of the all time great and being your country's best.
There is a difference between 97 and 260.

That is the difference between a win and a loss.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old November 24, 2012, 06:57 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
\\\\exactly !!!! emnitei gadhami dekhe mejaj kharap hoyechhilo ekhon manusher kotha shune mejajta arro tirrikhhi hoye gelo...

Ekhane shobai je etto beshi bojhe... keo 1ta 100 marlei tare upore bat koraite bole... kono 1ta innings BD bhalo khellei tokhon amader bhab mui ki honu re... Tamim aste khelle bolbe ore bolo or natural game khelte etto aste khelar dorkar ki... eito tar last innings er porei shobai eta bolchhe... r ekhon chalaye khelte gese ekhon bola hochhe ore drop koro... ta anbo ta kake ??? amader jonno ki Clarke wait kortese bench e??? Shudhu Tamim er khetre keno Riyad r Razzak er belai o manusher ja babohar... ettotukuo respect dekhai na... othocho era duijon chupchap bhaloi kortese specially when you compare them to so many other free riders...

Amader to ajke emnitei innings defeat e harar kotha... amra ki shopno dekhtesilam naki win or draw er??? Amader prob hochhe nijeder okhhomotake shikar korte na parar... Ja bishhobikhhato team amader ta niye draw agami 14 bochhoreo hobe na...Tamim, Shakib, Nasir, Mushy shobgulai to gadha.. kontare drop kore kontare nibo???
agree word by word.
jemon cricketer temon i fan
oije bangla ey ekta kotha achena ? jemon dhol temon mugur naki ki jani┬┐
he took four wickets and scored 97 and probably helped us to avoid an inn defeat.
we opened a congratulatory thread and created a new banner but now that he is out he is selfish...ar baki gula ki poddar ilish ?
hay re bangali
nije bodlao tarpor onno ke bodlao.

Old November 24, 2012, 06:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: A few

It was *@*@ing heartbreaking man.
Old November 24, 2012, 07:01 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Well, what more/less can you say ??

There is a difference being one of the all time great and being your country's best.
There is a difference between 97 and 260.

That is the difference between a win and a loss.
Boom. Next time you all even think about mentioning King Shakib next to Sir Kallis, read this post.