facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 19, 2015, 04:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

What surprises me about him is that he is only 25 years old. I guess he "peaked too early" in 2010
Old March 19, 2015, 04:25 PM
Test Cricketer

We gave Sir Ash so many chance, tamim deserves more, hopefully will work hard and come back better.
Old March 19, 2015, 04:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I think we will have to accept that Tamim will always be Tamim, a 30 average batsman, as long as we don't find a good replacement nothing will change.

I seriously think Kopa Shamsu should be taken good care of, he wasn't that bad, lack of runs took away his confidence, same thing happening to Tamim.
Old March 19, 2015, 10:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

The 30 average isn't so bad if he's putting in match winning or match changing performances, of course a better average would help even more but there are openers in the pipeline, hopefully they push tamim into performing better.
Old March 19, 2015, 10:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

This is the only game where he showed some intent......but he failed. I can accept failure if the willingness to do well is there. But he needs to get better with his skills. Even though he's pretty young but it seems his hand-eye coordination is deteriorating. Unless he gets his footwork right, I'm afraid he'll only be a declining bloke.
Old March 19, 2015, 11:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
Was good to see him being aggressive but he's got to cut out the pre-meditative stuff, needs to concentrate a bit more on the ball because he isn't middling it as much as he could be.
That's been the main reason for his downfall in the past. Also getting back in shape would drastically improve his game. He turns down so many singles, he did it again yesterday. He puts himself in a position where he's forced to go for boundaries frequently.
Old March 20, 2015, 02:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Shak, Enam, Riyad

thats the way he should play... i dont care if he fails at times but thats his natural game and the days he gets going he will win it for us. His crawling 60s and 70s once a tournament doesnt help anyone. Quick 30s in every game and occasional quickfire 60s and 70s helps us more. Specially with a larger batting lineup
Old March 20, 2015, 05:35 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD players, Starc, Waqar

Tamim, tomar khela ekon shesh hoyeche world cup-e. Tai ekhon tomar performance niye kotha bolbo. Sharata worldcup-e tumi ekta game chara baki shobgulote amar mejaj kharap korecho tomar performance diye. khub koshto kore chup chilam. Jai hoke, you received an "F" grade from me for your overall performance in this WC. As Dilscoop's signature says: "Same $**t, different day" at the office.
------------
Now listen carefully, (I hope that you'll see/read this message)
You are young, very talented, and very capable opening batsman. You've the potential to be as successful as Kohli (I mentioned his name cause you are closer to his age,) and some great players from the past. Just fix your mentality, mate. You would be our Kohli/Amla/De Villiers once you start performing. I've no doubt about it, mate.

May be you can focus on the following things:
- Believe in yourself
- Work harder (I'm sure you already work hard, but you need to step-up your game plan)
- Quit some bad habits (if you have any)
- Be tough mentally, if needed, seek some professional help. Don't just wait for BCB. Use your own money, if needed.
- Don't give a c**p about the public's (us) opinions about you. Be professional and just focus on your games/game plans. We would love you when you perform well and give you a bunsh when you play poorly. So our emotion about you shouldn't go to your head buddy.
- Stay away from any sort of media during game days. Let your performance do the big talk for you. I like the way Dhoni carries himself.

Anyway, enjoy your break and good luck with everything. I can't wait to see you perform well in the near future.
Old March 21, 2015, 12:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Both him and Shakib has technique issues. Someone please please check how these 2 gets out. Any smart bowler can take their wicket at will. They just set it up and force them to play the shots and these 2 gadhas actually falls into those traps over and over again. Specially Tamim who will almost always give catch to the wicketkeeper or the slip or the fine leg. I am no expert but I just feel Tamim really need to work on this. These 2 specially have to go back to their batting 101.
Old March 21, 2015, 03:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Imran Khan

Kick this bolod out of the team and bring in LKD and Rony. We need to ready them for the next CWC. TamMotu won't be around that long.

Let him play para and mofoshshol cricket for couple of years and work on his bhuri, fat, bad habbits, attitude and technique.
Old March 21, 2015, 04:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

no way is he 26 years old.
Old March 23, 2015, 12:42 PM
Cricket Sage

Where is Tamim? haven't seen him with the team. or was he hiding from the camera?
Old March 23, 2015, 12:51 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Happy birthday Tamim sorry for the late

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old March 23, 2015, 12:56 PM
Cricket Legend

I fear he's another Aftab in the making. Probably won't play beyond 30 because he physically won't be able to.
Old March 23, 2015, 01:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Where is Tamim? haven't seen him with the team. or was he hiding from the camera?
He was with the team. Shakib was not with the team
Old March 23, 2015, 01:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
I fear he's another Aftab in the making. Probably won't play beyond 30 because he physically won't be able to.
I just hope they kick him out of the team. We need to develop players as Tamim is worthless and brings negative energy to the team with his arrogance
Old March 23, 2015, 02:12 PM
Cricket Sage

now that world cup is done, I am not mad at Tamim anymore. The slate is clean for him. But for him to come back he need to come back fare and square fighting against Anamul, Litton, Sarkar, etc. No more free ride based on past, he need to be in the team only if he is in form and fit.

Nera ekbaaar Bell tolai jai... I hope our near (haturu daa) will not make the same mistake and gibe tamim another free ride after watching the alternatives. he is not afraid to take risk.