facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 17, 2011, 06:32 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
Oh who cares... Seriously, mark my words, it ain't gonna happen.
I will never believe what you say ever. I put big bet with bookmaker that there will be no other Bangladeshi Cricketer in county circuit this year. Lost everything.

Please dont do that again. This "MMW" thing is a fail specially from you.

just kidding
Old June 17, 2011, 07:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Some of them do drink. Saw some pictures during the SA tour I think. Mushy was one of them.

Tamim paan khai? ei jonnei tar daat laal hoye thake.
I also saw Mushy drinking,

it was in Walton ad.
Old June 18, 2011, 04:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I will never believe what you say ever. I put big bet with bookmaker that there will be no other Bangladeshi Cricketer in county circuit this year. Lost everything.

Please dont do that again. This "MMW" thing is a fail specially from you.

just kidding
Well, I guess you don't like me much
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I also saw Mushy drinking,

it was in Walton ad.
I don't believe it until I see it.
Old June 18, 2011, 05:15 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib & Tamim

I know someone who does drink. Shorwardi Shuvo. lol
Old June 18, 2011, 05:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakidul
I know someone who does drink. Shorwardi Shuvo. lol
Astagfirullah, you shouldn't say that about him. I saw a TV interview of him and his family once, and they are all really pious.
Old June 18, 2011, 05:55 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib & Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
Astagfirullah, you shouldn't say that about him. I saw a TV interview of him and his family once, and they are all really pious.
Bro i realised man. It was a joke. Same goes for the likes of sharieer nafees. These guys are so religious well from what i can see anyways that everytime i notice them playing cricket they even have their trouser length above their ancle. Allhamdullilah bro thats wat we should all strive for. As for Mushy. To say that you guys saw a picture of him drinking. Seems strange bro. I remember during the world cup or something when mushy scored some runs in one of the games the cameraman showed his parents. His family dont seem that type, en mushy doesnt seem to me the type of guy that would go against his religion. Its not advisable to judge but in my opinion Tamim is probs most likely to drink from our team imo. Hes been brought up in a very high standard i sumwhere once a saw a few pictures on his facebook account where his uncle or dad when he was alive in a pub with a few english men. I cant remember exactly though.
Old June 18, 2011, 08:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakidul
Bro i realised man. It was a joke. Same goes for the likes of sharieer nafees. These guys are so religious well from what i can see anyways that everytime i notice them playing cricket they even have their trouser length above their ancle. Allhamdullilah bro thats wat we should all strive for. As for Mushy. To say that you guys saw a picture of him drinking. Seems strange bro. I remember during the world cup or something when mushy scored some runs in one of the games the cameraman showed his parents. His family dont seem that type, en mushy doesnt seem to me the type of guy that would go against his religion. Its not advisable to judge but in my opinion Tamim is probs most likely to drink from our team imo. Hes been brought up in a very high standard i sumwhere once a saw a few pictures on his facebook account where his uncle or dad when he was alive in a pub with a few english men. I cant remember exactly though.
I know it's a joke bro, it's just you shouldn't really joke about such stuff. Shahriar nafees and Shuvo is what I would love the entire team to be like.

Mushy doesn't seem the type, he just doesn't..
Although Tamim may seem so, doesn't he always say inshallah, alhamdulilah, ''I am muslim, eid is big'' etc?
Old June 18, 2011, 08:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

why do u guys think that our players are ekdom dudhe dhowa and pobitro? they ALL drink from what i heard from a cousin who used to work with the bd team.
Old June 18, 2011, 08:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
why do u guys think that our players are ekdom dudhe dhowa and pobitro? they ALL drink from what i heard from a cousin who used to work with the bd team.
I guess that's right after they have their nightly Kebab right?
Old June 22, 2011, 01:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Tamim gives advice - Source.

Quote:
Tamim’s tips for Young Tigers
Font size:
Atif Azam

National opener Tamim Iqbal asked the young cricketers of the GP-BCB Academy to take time in mastering a single shot instead of trying to learn too many shots at a time.

Tamim had an hour-long session with the budding 24 players at the Academy on Wednesday, sharing his experience at the international level and giving tips on how to be a successful cricketer.

Mominul Haque, the diminutive left-hander of the academy team, felt the session with the number one batsman of Bangladesh will help them grow up as a player as he had focussed on different areas of the game.

‘It was a fantastic session as we have learnt a lot of things,’ Mominul told reporters at Mirpur on Wednesday.

‘Tamim Bhai told us to give time in mastering a shot before moving on to the next one,’ said Mominul.

‘He took four months to make himself skilled on the leg-side after he found out that it was his weakness,’ said Mominul.

Mominul said Tamim asked the players to come out of the shell while interacting with the coach as it is the players who have to ask for a solution rather than thinking that the coach will know the problem without being told.

GP-BCB Academy is currently having Australian Ross Turner as their head coach.

‘We must be able to interact freely with the coach if we want to learn something from him,’ said Mominul.

‘He said he was very inquisitive about different aspects of his game and always used to knock Jamie Siddons so that he could improve on his shortcomings,’ said the former BKSP student.

Apart from that, Tamim also mentioned that every batsman should know that he cannot be as fluent as he is capable of in each game but still it is his duty to stay at the wicket.

He cited the example of the World Cup match against India where he scored 70 runs at a pace that is not similar to his style. He battled through as he was advised by coach Jamie Siddons. His innings could have been crucial if run rate would decide Bangladesh’s fate.
Old June 24, 2011, 09:48 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tiqbal

does anyone know where tamim is at the moment, is he in england? Nottinghamshire are playing their first t20 match today right?
Old June 24, 2011, 10:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiplu
does anyone know where tamim is at the moment, is he in england? Nottinghamshire are playing their first t20 match today right?
He will play after 26 june , He is still in Dhaka

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old June 24, 2011, 02:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Yes but still most of the guys are good pious person. Referring from my personal experience.
Old June 24, 2011, 04:40 PM
Banned

I know and saw razzak is the no.1 drunker.......jokhon khai ....dog dog kore khai ak chance. Tamim like fency vodka.....and musy like chora bosta.
Old June 24, 2011, 04:50 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Lamisa, tumi ar tomar friend der ki kono kaj kaam nai? Sharadin player der choritro niye kotha uthao kan? National player ra khela baad diya ki sharadin tomar friend der shamne drink ar smoke korbe naki?

Did you ever see any of the players drink or smoke in front of you? If not then I think you should refrain from such accusations. From what I've gathered, all you've provided as evidences are pure Hearsay.
Old June 24, 2011, 05:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricadda
I know and saw razzak is the no.1 drunker.......jokhon khai ....dog dog kore khai ak chance. Tamim like fency vodka.....and musy like chora bosta.
They can do what they want in their private life

Old June 24, 2011, 05:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I hv no idea how our players are but looking at their body language,I always feel that they are a lot more decent than players from other countries.
Old June 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I hv no idea how our players are but looking at their body language,I always feel that they are a lot more decent than players from other countries.
You are right , they are too polite , we need bad boy in the field who can sledge the opponent

Old June 24, 2011, 06:54 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Lamisa, tumi ar tomar friend der ki kono kaj kaam nai? Sharadin player der choritro niye kotha uthao kan? National player ra khela baad diya ki sharadin tomar friend der shamne drink ar smoke korbe naki?

Did you ever see any of the players drink or smoke in front of you? If not then I think you should refrain from such accusations. From what I've gathered, all you've provided as evidences are pure Hearsay.
ei holo amader playerder niye mushkil. kisui bola jay na. arey amra to or bhalor jonnoi boli tonnoy...

thak baad dei....dui ekta bhalo kotha bolle ora jokhon mukh kalo kore boshe..ulta dosh hobe amader....amra jokhon oder 'shotru'
Old June 24, 2011, 10:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Amra khaile dosh na, ora khailei ora bad boy....why?
As long as matcher age na khailei holo....otherwise its their personal matter...ke Vodka khai or ke Jim beam khai thts not a big deal..
Old June 24, 2011, 11:16 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
ei holo amader playerder niye mushkil. kisui bola jay na. arey amra to or bhalor jonnoi boli tonnoy...

thak baad dei....dui ekta bhalo kotha bolle ora jokhon mukh kalo kore boshe..ulta dosh hobe amader....amra jokhon oder 'shotru'
arre na Zishu. Kotha to oboshoi bolbe, kintu tomar kache kichu evidence lagbe to?! Ekhon Kon usmok ki na ki dekhse, ar tar kotha shune judi shudho or fashi dabi koro, sheta ki thik hobe?

Ps. Amar nam ta to Qurbani kore dile miya.
Old June 24, 2011, 11:25 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
arre na Zishu. Kotha to oboshoi bolbe, kintu tomar kache kichu evidence lagbe to?! Ekhon Kon usmok ki na ki dekhse, ar tar kotha shune judi shudho or fashi dabi koro, sheta ki thik hobe?

Ps. Amar nam ta to Qurbani kore dile miya.
tonoy bhai beyadopi maap koiren...kintu apnei bolen manusher ki emon theka porse eita sheita banaye kotha bolbe...tara to aar bhul dekhe nai na? tch...aha...tara to aar bhul kisu dekhe nai naki? naki dekhse?

case-ta dhorte parsen to ekhon? ashol bisoy hoise...keuu chai na tader priyo khelowarra kriyaongoner naame deshke nordomar panite dubache...

lamisar kotha badii den nahoy...meye ektu pagol type hote pare...kintoo...onnora? onnora? onnora to aar banaye banaye kotha bolbe na? naki? main kotha holo...era shaheb manush...eder kono bhabei bodnaam kora jabe na...

thak ami kira katsi porer bepare naak golabo na. amar shobhabo onnorokom... sheshemesh dosh hobe amar...prestige niye tanatani.....

amra holo nichu klaser.. pleyarder khedmot na korle guna amder hobe...dojokher agun ajrail shinga fukle amaderi khoda koraye koira bajbe.... ki thik naki?
Old June 25, 2011, 07:53 AM
Banned

ki shob shuru korlen apnera? ora to cricketer, mashjider imam na. cricketer ra ektu aadhtu gilte parbona eita kothai lekha ase? jar ja khushi korte pare. shudhu thik moto perform korlei aami khushi.
Old June 25, 2011, 11:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

na tonoy bhai, we dont bitch about players' lives all the time and ami kaure shedhe shedhe kisu boli nai. the discussion was on so i said whatever i knew. if u don't want to know then please don't read any of my posts in future because they might contain some "gossip" on players' personal lives. please go on believing that our players are putuputu boys if u like staying under that illusion.

and zeeshan, please don't pass comments about my personality because u don't know me outside bc, so i would prefer it if u stop saying things about my personality
Old June 25, 2011, 11:38 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
and zeeshan, please don't pass comments about my personality because u don't know me outside bc, so i would prefer it if u stop saying things about my personality
How do you know it I made comments about your online personality?