facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 18, 2009, 10:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Default The Successful Israeli Strategy on Scapegoat Iran.

Last few months Israeli strategy and political maneuvering tells us how efficient Israeli foreign policy is in misleading the world and Washington on Iran nuclear issue and achieving what Israel has coveted for so far. Israel threw some threats to Iran to check Iranian pulse and Obama reaction. Then Israel had few joint military exercises with some countries on Iran nuclear issue. In last June, one of three Israeli Dolphin Class submarines crossed Suez Canal with nuclear warheads on Iranian nuclear issue, Israel’s goal: target practice of Iranian nuclear sites; now it knows the details of the Canal. Israel got the most advanced bunker busters from US and most advanced F 16i from US at a bargaining price; even US Air Force does not have them yet. Israel got much more weapons, information, financial and political support from the West on Iran nuclear issue. Now Israeli Ambassador in US today says still Israel is far from striking Iran. Israeli strategy is to get more and more from the West, to mislead the world and off guard Iran, to pacify Obama for now.

Last edited by FagunerAgun; August 18, 2009 at 02:45 PM..
Old August 18, 2009, 12:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

the word is "scapegoat"
Old August 19, 2009, 01:21 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

If it was to mislead Obama; they have achieved some, but not enough yet. US still persues a policy of negociation/diplomacy with Iran to resolve the nuke issue.

As far as mapping suez canal; they know every inch of it by 1973 war, if not even before that when they captured upto suez in 1967. And the Military arsenals aren't any result of current strategy. If the Iran Nuke could be solved militarily like Iraq; it would have been finished during Bush Era. It's no more a military solution, IMO.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Old August 21, 2009, 04:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

I read somewhere during the election turmoil in Iran, Netanyahu asked permission from Washington to hit Irans nuclear facility but Obama turned him down.
Old August 21, 2009, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
I read somewhere during the election turmoil in Iran, Netanyahu asked permission from Washington to hit Irans nuclear facility but Obama turned him down.
Yes, I read it as well.
But the aftermath was not good. Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, two prominent AIPAC members, put a tremendous pressure on Obama to change his speaceful strategy on Iran. Even at one point, Joe Biden almost gave Israel permission to strike Iran but some how Obama stopped him.
US Presidents are always selected by Neocon Zionist group to be elected by US tax payers.

Last edited by FagunerAgun; August 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM..
Old August 21, 2009, 10:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
If it was to mislead Obama; they have achieved some, but not enough yet. US still persues a policy of negociation/diplomacy with Iran to resolve the nuke issue.

As far as mapping suez canal; they know every inch of it by 1973 war, if not even before that when they captured upto suez in 1967. (yes, but since then Egypt installed different security measures specially underwater sensoring system to catch the submarines that now Israel knows) And the Military arsenals aren't any result of current strategy(partly yes, Israel procured the laterst bunker busters and F16i for striking Iran, now they are looking for F 35 to countrer Iranian Russian made Su 35). If the Iran Nuke could be solved militarily like Iraq; it would have been finished during Bush Era(Israel knows it pretty well but uses Iran nukes as an excuse to get more deadly arsenals from US). It's no more a military solution, IMO(I totally agree).
I agree partly.
Old August 21, 2009, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
the word is "scapegoat"
Thanks.
Old August 22, 2009, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

I personally dont think Obama's strategy of diplomacy with Iran will work. Not that I want too see a war and bloodshed in Middle East, but I don't see Iran caving in and giving up its nuclear ambition and at the same time Israel to sit there watching forever.

The prime reason why Obama will fail is because he (like his predecessor) never fails to understand why some country acts certain way. I am no big fan of Iran and its fanatical Ayatollahs but end of the day this is a country surrounded on 2 sides with US forces (Iraq and Afghanistan) and in a middle east where the only nuclear power is Israel.

Israel gets nukes because it is surrounded on all sides by hostile nations. Had Mexico and Canada been occupied by some foreign nation hostile to US how do you suppose US will act? First step is to dismantle Israels nuclear facility or at least persuade Israel to come clean and persuade the world that it will dismantle them. Then get the peace treaty with Arab countries signed (that includes shoving a few red chili in Netanyahu's rear to speed him up) and then things will automatically take care on their own.

Terrorism will decrease as there is no "Palestinian cause" to rally public sentiments, and Iran wont see the need to be a pariah state in a peaceful middle east and will collaborate automatically.

Last edited by Alien; August 22, 2009 at 10:11 AM..
Old August 22, 2009, 11:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Alien, great international relational and geopolitical observation and analysis.

“I personally dont think Obama's strategy of diplomacy with Iran will work”.

I agree, some may think Obama’s strategy is just passing time, but Obama has setup a dead line for Iranian peaceful negotiation which is December 2009, after all, he is the President of an Imperialist Capitalist country dictated by Neo-con Zionist group. The world is eager to see what happens after December.

“I am no big fan of Iran and its fanatical Ayatollahs but end of the day this is a country surrounded on 2 sides with US forces (Iraq and Afghanistan) and in a middle east where the only nuclear power is Israel”.

Yes, Iran has every reason and right to build nukes. Iran is the only counterbalance to Israel in the ME. As far as I know, Iran has a very poor delivery system of her warheads, not capable of dodging Israeli drones and satellite network well designed for navigating and controlling Israeli warplanes, missiles and submarines with precision.

“First step is to dismantle Israels nuclear facility or at least persuade Israel to come clean and persuade the world that it will dismantle them”.

Good idea to defuse Nuke tension and competition in the ME, I believe EU already proposed this but flatly refused by Washington and Tel Aviv, Israel will never sign NPT. Reason is geopolitical, Israel, in the age of missiles, cannot survive without nukes and nuke threat. The rag tag Hezbolla missiles taught IDF a good lesson. As a ‘state of US’, Israel needs nukes for survival and dominance, for survival because the State of Israel was born on terrorism, killings and stealing others lands illegally as per UN charter.

"Terrorism will decrease as there is no "Palestinian cause" to rally public sentiments, and Iran wont see the need to be a pariah state in a peaceful middle east and will collaborate automatically".

I agree totally with you on this statement. But this is not the Imperialist Zionist way. Their strategy is to intimidate her enemies and potential enemies with their imperialist tools like media propaganda, invasion and killings, biased foreign policy, to label the reactionaries with a 'generally accepted term' and go for a "legalized and well supported" kill under the flag of terrorism and democracy – freedom. That is what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq. Killing US citizen was a reaction to US and Israeli atrocities and biased US foreign policy and political strategies in the ME. But this Imperialist superpower always wins because of her very powerful invading military, resources and aggressive foreign policy. Imperialism is a very well desinged and barren ideology for dominance and resource grab for sensuality, consumption and ego, it has neither humanity nor values.

Last edited by FagunerAgun; August 23, 2009 at 08:20 AM..
Old August 23, 2009, 12:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

the world is a paradox:

whilst most of muslim world harbors a severe allergic reaction towards israel/"the jews" it is also true that more than any other group, they excercise inordinate amount of power and influence. if it is true that they have US weapons even before the US army has them, its all you need to prove extraordinary power.

at the same time, completing the paradox, israel also has a side very much like any other state. at the end of the day, providing for their own citizens is higher up on their wishlist than raising hell for "muslims".
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.
Old August 23, 2009, 02:38 PM
Cricket Legend

[quote=al Furqaan;973443]the world is a paradox:

whilst most of muslim world harbors a severe allergic reaction towards israel/"the jews" it is also true that more than any other group, they excercise inordinate amount of power and influence. if it is true that they have US weapons even before the US army has them, its all you need to prove extraordinary power.

at the same time, completing the paradox, israel also has a side very much like any other state. at the end of the day, providing for their own citizens is higher up on their wishlist than raising hell for "muslims".[/quote]

raising hell for "muslims" within Israel as well.