facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 9, 2009, 08:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo
Default Asking for Forgiveness Thread

Dearest bhais and apas,

I openned this thread to ask for all of your forgiveness, all of you that I hurt knowingly and unknowingly. If I ever hurt any one of you and I know I did to some of you my dear friends and loving bros and sis, please I beg of you that you forgive me today. I am just a mere mortal and often I got carried away with emotion and said thangs that I studied and re-read a day later and felt very ashammed of ehat I said or how I reacted, we are all mere mortal humans....it's only HIm, Allah the Almighty who is flawless and smile with endless gift of forgiveness.

I often said real bad things to all the politicians back home in BD, newspapers in BD, BCB and our cricket management, some of those stil stand, because if I let all of it go the human system of mine will collapse. May Allah forgive me for that and amy Allah, the Almighty improve upon the politicians back home in BD, newspapers in BD, BCB and our cricket management.

I am mostly sorry to my dearest beloved little brother Purbasha Talukdar bhaiya! He was always sweet, loving, caring and protecting toward me and on a gloomy night I lectured him harshly with my non-sense and I hurt my dear little bro when he was just being sweet and nice to me! I can naver repair that damage. My Purbasha is one of the most beautiful and flawless of character here among us and I pray for him and myself and for all of you till my last breath and I hope Allah the Almighty can forgive me someday. I love you my dearest Purbabsha bro. We are strong and bonded till the end of time brother.

I am very sorry to ahms bhai for distracting and ruing his thread regarding the future direction of BD cricket with my non-sense and childish rehtoric. I hope dear ahms bhai can forgive me and all fo you vcan someday forgive me.

All my bros and sis, please use this thread as a thread to bring yourselves together not distant, repair your your mistake and bond with love and brotherhood ( 'brotherhood' used as a generic universal androgynous term, thus sisterhood as well), please use this thread and write something to someone and to the whole community if you think you might have hurt a fellow human being here in BC or anywhere...May love among all humanity prevail and peace be showered upon earth and among it's all living inhabitants. Allah be praised.

I am rushing thus made a lot of mistakes in here in this post already, please overlook those! Love and peace!

Last edited by bujhee kom; November 9, 2009 at 08:25 AM..
Old November 9, 2009, 10:46 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Ki hoise Javed bhai,
Ajke apni biriyanir shathe shik kabab khan nai??
Borhanir problem hoile bolen, ami pathanor bebostha kortasi....
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old November 9, 2009, 10:51 AM
Test Cricketer

I have been meaning to use this quote for a long time.

Quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
Old November 9, 2009, 11:08 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Dear BK, are you going to Mecca to perform Hajj!!
Old November 9, 2009, 02:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

And please add me to the BK list. Lately been arguing too much.
Old November 9, 2009, 03:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid

I'm so sorry BK bhai kinto kisu korar nai ..ajke Rashid Latif er thread ta deikha ore mone mone onek kharap gali disi jodio post a likhi nai kisu... kinto ekono ei post ta type korte jaya abar ekta dilam....kisu korar nai...kono bhabei maf korte partesi na...onek din bhuila chilam kinto shoytan ta dhaka ashche shunar por thekei mone hoitese or hotel a jaya or dui gale jutar bari diya ashi!!
Old November 9, 2009, 03:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
I'm so sorry BK bhai kinto kisu korar nai ..ajke Rashid Latif er thread ta deikha ore mone mone onek kharap gali disi jodio post a likhi nai kisu... kinto ekono ei post ta type korte jaya abar ekta dilam....kisu korar nai...kono bhabei maf korte partesi na...onek din bhuila chilam kinto shoytan ta dhaka ashche shunar por thekei mone hoitese or hotel a jaya or dui gale jutar bari diya ashi!!
You may not know what good can come out from a percieved bad. Like your post above put a smile on my face. That is charity!! HHS.
Old November 9, 2009, 03:11 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

I miss my old BK vai
Old November 9, 2009, 03:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Hey BK Bhai. I just want you to know that you have nothing to be sorry about. BC is really starting to fall but you are one of the few that is still holding it up. Keep on doing what you do and apologize for nothing.
Old November 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

I have hurt someone real bad.....

...last night.
Old November 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
I have hurt someone real bad.....

...last night.
Ya man, your hand needs to calm down. I don't know if "little Zeeshan" can take so much beating.
Old November 9, 2009, 05:41 PM
Cricket Legend

yes,please forgive me if I have ever hurt/insult/emberrassed you.
Old November 9, 2009, 05:57 PM
Cricket Sage

shobee to bujlam..... but why?
Old November 9, 2009, 08:14 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Nirala

i buy gas every Sunday after getting out of work, and every week this Indian guy at the gas station behind the counter talks to me in Hindi. This started happening like 4/5 weeks ago. Every Sunday i tell him, dude i'm not from India/Pakistan. i'm from Bangladesh i don't understand your language. and next week he does it again. so yesterday i said to myself you know what I've had enough today i'm going to give him a piece of my mind. so i go up to the counter, and he says something to me, but i didn't hear a word of what he said, i just assumed he started talking in Hindi. so i went up to him and said, wtf did you say, and he didn't say anything. i gave him my money for gas and left. 2 mins later the guy walks outside and starts swearing at me, and that too in Hindi, and i lost it. I went all out, and said whatever came to my mind, and then he left. 2 mins later i started feeling guilty, i was getting mad at myself for feeling guilty. it wasn't my fault he started it. i think its a nice initiative BK bhai. i feel much better now after writing this post.
Old November 9, 2009, 08:18 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
i buy gas every Sunday after getting out of work, and every week this Indian guy at the gas station behind the counter talks to me in Hindi. This started happening like 4/5 weeks ago. Every Sunday i tell him, dude i'm not from India/Pakistan. i'm from Bangladesh i don't understand your language. and next week he does it again. so yesterday i said to myself you know what I've had enough today i'm going to give him a piece of my mind. so i go up to the counter, and he says something to me, but i didn't hear a word of what he said, i just assumed he started talking in Hindi. so i went up to him and said, wtf did you say, and he didn't say anything. i gave him my money for gas and left. 2 mins later the guy walks outside and starts swearing at me, and that too in Hindi, and i lost it. I went all out, and said whatever came to my mind, and then he left. 2 mins later i started feeling guilty, i was getting mad at myself for feeling guilty. it wasn't my fault he started it. i think its a nice initiative BK bhai. i feel much better now after writing this post.
yaar, magar iski language gonna hota hay lingua franca in 2020
Old November 9, 2009, 09:47 PM
Cricket Savant

deleted.
Old November 9, 2009, 10:03 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
yes,please forgive me if I have ever hurt/insult/emberrassed you.
sbsash u hurt me all the time in FTP, its upto allah to forgive not me. lately im hurting u back tho!! so forgive me for kiking ur butt so hard in FTP.
Old November 9, 2009, 10:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashed411
sbsash u hurt me all the time in FTP, its upto allah to forgive not me. lately im hurting u back tho!! so forgive me for kiking ur butt so hard in FTP.
lol.I don't think I ever played ur team.
Old November 9, 2009, 10:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
lol.I don't think I ever played ur team.
what are u serious u never played Sylhet Young Gunz? i thihnk ur head is stil messed u from geting *** kiked so bad.
Old November 9, 2009, 10:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashed411
what are u serious u never played Sylhet Young Gunz? i thihnk ur head is stil messed u from geting *** kiked so bad.
lol.I got ur team confused with another one.
Old November 9, 2009, 11:07 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

BK bhai cheer up. You are the torch bearer of fun here.

For an instance I lost my breath while reading your post Javed bhai. I thought you were gonna say good bye sleep tight.

Good that didn't happen.
Old November 9, 2009, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

@bujhee kom:
Old November 12, 2009, 03:41 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Ami jibonto, ami fire ashechi bhais and ami sobaike personally dhonnobad dibo./..

Last edited by bujhee kom; November 12, 2009 at 04:17 PM..
Old November 12, 2009, 04:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Ai Hai shobbonash, ki hoya jacchilo eikhane. I din't even notice this thread.....Bujhee Kom Bhaijan, do not worry at all. There was nothing to mind about. I understand sometimes even I get frustrated at a lot of things from lots of people, and at the end someone gets to take more than he deserves. And why did you try to put so many good things about me? Hahaa. I was at fault too. People do need to get more civilised while commenting (which I din't in that particular occasion) on sensitive issues. So You too deserve an apology too from me and a bigger one. Ami Dukkhito

I really hope to see you one day you know. If you are like this in a web forum to people you have no porichoy with, how nice would you be in real life? (paam na, paam na; hacha kothai bolichi) Your family must be a blessed group. I really gotta meet you one day. Who knows! Maybe in any of the cricket matches possible, inshaAllah.

Alright; then. Shob-i shbhabhavik ebong natisheetoshno.
Old November 13, 2009, 12:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Sorry to everyone.