facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old December 20, 2009, 10:05 PM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

and I might own a pandhandling company.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old December 20, 2009, 10:35 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,845

ফুইশা সারা মিয়া ভাইরা দেহি এক ফাও লরেন ন... কোথায় বড়দিনের মাসে পারিবারিক ব্যাফারে মগ্ন থাইকভেন... তা ন...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old December 20, 2009, 10:54 PM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

speak english you FOB.

that's Fokir Of Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old December 20, 2009, 11:04 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
speak english you FOB.

that's Fokir Of Bangladesh
You only had to scroll one post up to see who is the real fob/fokir. Fail.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old December 21, 2009, 07:08 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Right then, if still people are thinking there's too much to do; here comes the summary (this time it really is):

1. Sign up and register for an Affiliate website. [You become a 'pending' member] [And if you don't trust this website, no worries; coz all you tell them is you name and address]

2. Complete an offer from the list of companies. [You become a 'full' member and thus an Affiliate worker as well] [The companies (Sky, HSBC, LoveFilm etc) are all well-known and so there're no problems about any privacy policy.]

3. Make your friends do step 1 using your link (that includes your Affiliate code) that you get from the Affiliate website and then step 2. [Your friends become your referrals/customers]

4. The more friends that do it for you, the more money or the more expensive gadget you will get as rewards.
[You get your commission]

Now, it's simple; no!?!?
__________________
Man is here.

Last edited by Purbasha T; December 21, 2009 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old December 21, 2009, 08:39 AM
auntu's Avatar
auntu auntu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 7, 2007
Location: elsewhere
Favorite Player: ZAR
Posts: 9,862

তা বেশ কামাই রোজগারের পথ বের হচ্ছে, নাকি?
__________________
﴾اَلَاۤ اِنَّ اَوۡلِيَآءَ اللّٰهِ لَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ ۖ ۚ‏ ﴿۶۲
"Listen, the friends of Allah shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve" (Yunus: 62)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old December 21, 2009, 08:41 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
তা বেশ কামাই রোজগারের পথ বের হচ্ছে, নাকি?
পথ তো অনেক আগে থেকেই ছিল ভাইজান, অজ্ঞতা ও প্যারানোয়ার কারণে জনগণ দেখতে পায়নি (নট দ্যাট এখনো দেখতে পাচ্ছে..ব্যস্, চেস্টা করে যাই আরকি!)
__________________
Man is here.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old December 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
auntu's Avatar
auntu auntu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 7, 2007
Location: elsewhere
Favorite Player: ZAR
Posts: 9,862

Quote:
Originally Posted by purbasha t
পথ তো অনেক আগে থেকেই ছিল ভাইজান, অজ্ঞতা ও প্যারানোয়ার কারণে জনগণ দেখতে পায়নি (নট দ্যাট এখনো দেখতে পাচ্ছে..ব্যস্, চেস্টা করে যাই আরকি!)
ভালো উদ্যোগ। সময় এবং জ্ঞান থাকলে জুড়তাম।
__________________
﴾اَلَاۤ اِنَّ اَوۡلِيَآءَ اللّٰهِ لَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ ۖ ۚ‏ ﴿۶۲
"Listen, the friends of Allah shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve" (Yunus: 62)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old December 21, 2009, 09:38 AM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus Orpheus is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 25, 2002
Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful
Posts: 5,836

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
ভালো উদ্যোগ। সময় এবং জ্ঞান থাকলে জুড়তাম।
yeah amar friends thakle amio join kortam
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old December 21, 2009, 09:59 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
ভালো উদ্যোগ। সময় এবং জ্ঞান থাকলে জুড়তাম।
ঐটাই আসল বিষয়! সময় খুব মিনিমাল স্পেন্ড করা লাগে এই বিশেষ বিষয়টিতে...আর জ্ঞান তো আমিই ব্যাখ্যা করে দিলাম!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus
yeah amar friends thakle amio join kortam
আপনি এই কথা বলছেন?
__________________
Man is here.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old December 21, 2009, 10:55 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,459

When shall we have threads on truth-telling and quality improvement? Those are the ones that is necessary to stay in business. Focus on long term gains not short term.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old December 21, 2009, 11:18 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
When shall we have threads on truth-telling and quality improvement? Those are the ones that is necessary to stay in business. Focus on long term gains not short term.
Everyone around is getting all stressed out even by these short-term plans and you're saying...lol!

Long-term plans depend on individuals' own conditions in many aspects. Short-term ones are more general and more likely to attract people of all sort regardless of their current status, financially or occupationally.
__________________
Man is here.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old December 21, 2009, 11:47 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 25,459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Everyone around is getting all stressed out even by these short-term plans and you're saying...lol!

Long-term plans depend on individuals' own conditions in many aspects. Short-term ones are more general and more likely to attract people of all sort regardless of their current status, financially or occupationally.
You build it and they will come. Do not follow everyone in to recession (a permanent one). Focus on long term.

And for the believers, you take measures and have patience, help will come, garanteed!!
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Ghandi.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old December 21, 2009, 11:52 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
You build it and they will come. Do not follow everyone in to recession (a permanent one). Focus on long term.

And for the believers, you take measures and have patience, help will come, garanteed!!
That surely should be the পাথেয় for everyone who's moving ahead with time.

But alongside the long-term ground plan, if there are options available for some instant delight and if that something doesn't intervene in the pathway of my main objective; then why should I not take it up? Afterall, it's harmless and intelligent as well, dare I say. And piece of success here and there is what motivates you on your way to the bulls-eye.
__________________
Man is here.

Last edited by Purbasha T; December 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old December 21, 2009, 01:22 PM
auntu's Avatar
auntu auntu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 7, 2007
Location: elsewhere
Favorite Player: ZAR
Posts: 9,862

Quote:
Originally Posted by purbasha t
ঐটাই আসল বিষয়! সময় খুব মিনিমাল স্পেন্ড করা লাগে এই বিশেষ বিষয়টিতে...আর জ্ঞান তো আমিই ব্যাখ্যা করে দিলাম!

ধন্যবাদ পুর্বাশা অনুপ্রেরণার জন্য।
__________________
﴾اَلَاۤ اِنَّ اَوۡلِيَآءَ اللّٰهِ لَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ ۖ ۚ‏ ﴿۶۲
"Listen, the friends of Allah shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve" (Yunus: 62)
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old December 21, 2009, 05:27 PM
billah billah is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: September 5, 2003
Posts: 5,364

Just a few warning signs for the interested in any scheme:

"Takes very little time"
"Limited time opportunity"
"Get in now, it will be harder later"
"We are accepting members/applications"
"To start, YOU pay US"
"Testimonials"

No good business enterprise will come out and tell the world about THEIR money making opportunities to others. Making money has never been and never will be a "limited time opportunity". Money is made all the time, specially during economic slumps. The next generation of billionaires are seeded during the hard times. You'll always have to work hard, always will have do devise your own way for earning money.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old December 21, 2009, 05:46 PM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Just a few warning signs for the interested in any scheme:

"Takes very little time"
"Limited time opportunity"
"Get in now, it will be harder later"
"We are accepting members/applications"
"To start, YOU pay US"
"Testimonials"

No good business enterprise will come out and tell the world about THEIR money making opportunities to others. Making money has never been and never will be a "limited time opportunity". Money is made all the time, specially during economic slumps. The next generation of billionaires are seeded during the hard times. You'll always have to work hard, always will have do devise your own way for earning money.
Everything should be judged by its own merit, not by what the other similar ones to it are presenting to us.

The bullet points you provided may apply to some of the business procedures out there, but not all. And unless we get involved with something, or at least look for ways how it is carried out, we would never be able to have enough backing for our own opinions about that.

I agree everyone's trying to make money and looking for their own benefits, but I have thoroughly explained how everyone's in a win-win situation in the method that I have explained. And if someone simply tries to put his head through, he'd be able to grasp the sense it makes.

A bad experience with one thing doesn't prove the inaccesiblity of the others.

Neither a good experience justifies the accesibilty of the rest and that is why I'm not recommending everyone to get involved with anything that sounds appealing and looks profitable. I'm no marketing persona, I'm just a ordinary guy trying to sort out many things in my life part of which includes sitting in front of my laptop and looking for ways to gain something. And lately I've actually found something and that is what I'm sharing.
__________________
Man is here.

Last edited by Purbasha T; December 21, 2009 at 05:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old April 1, 2012, 03:26 PM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Did I not tell anyone that I actually ended up getting my free PS3 using this three years ago? Affiliate Marketing RULES.

Add me on PSN: Purbasha_T. Let me clean you up on FIFA 2012.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old April 1, 2012, 07:08 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Did I not tell anyone that I actually ended up getting my free PS3 using this three years ago? Affiliate Marketing RULES.

Add me on PSN: Purbasha_T. Let me clean you up on FIFA 2012.
3 years later you got 1 playstation, this isnt a good endorsement for affiliate marketing... imagine the number of hrs u spent.

i wouldnt have brought this threa to light again if i were you. now had u told me you were bringing in close to 100k a year - you would have had my attention and some respect
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old April 2, 2012, 04:48 AM
Purbasha T Purbasha T is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 26, 2008
Location: London
Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Posts: 6,985

Yeah, so you on PSN? Add me.

..hehe, I spent merely a week or two overall and then I stopped. But anyway, little do I care about its prospects and future... I got what I wanted, and at that point I was just after some customers and so was leaving no stone unturned, including this BiChiland.

Lol but seriously, it still is a valid method for some quick money (despite how cliche it may sound). But 100k a year is pushing it. LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old August 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
crikss's Avatar
crikss crikss is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 15, 2007
Posts: 2,472

I know this is a old thread.. Just was wondering except Purbasha...anyone else tried their hands on affiliate marketing ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old August 31, 2012, 12:40 AM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,778

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikss
I know this is a old thread.. Just was wondering except Purbasha...anyone else tried their hands on affiliate marketing ?
man look for a real job. stop wasting time.

unless you own a highly trafficed website i dnt think there is any point.

this is success how happen in the internet:
start with a passion - work on it, develop it - popularize it then monetize it.

the way u are think:
i need easy money ---- search google for easy money --- affiliate marketing sounds goood --- ok how do i develop this?

i think u will have a very high percentage of failure with latter thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old August 31, 2012, 10:47 AM
crikss's Avatar
crikss crikss is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 15, 2007
Posts: 2,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
man look for a real job. stop wasting time.

unless you own a highly trafficed website i dnt think there is any point.

this is success how happen in the internet:
start with a passion - work on it, develop it - popularize it then monetize it.

the way u are think:
i need easy money ---- search google for easy money --- affiliate marketing sounds goood --- ok how do i develop this?

i think u will have a very high percentage of failure with latter thinking.

haha...dude relax I am doing IM (internet marketing) for more than 3 years and made tons of money...more than 200K (during my uni days)....I simply replied to this thread because just wondering if there are fellow marketers around here so may be we can share ideas...like which affiliate network using, how sites are ranking and all since google update always a nightmare for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old August 31, 2012, 12:58 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,778

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikss
haha...dude relax I am doing IM (internet marketing) for more than 3 years and made tons of money...more than 200K (during my uni days)....I simply replied to this thread because just wondering if there are fellow marketers around here so may be we can share ideas...like which affiliate network using, how sites are ranking and all since google update always a nightmare for me.
I am relaxed. I guess I misunderstood u.

Did u pay taxes on those earnings.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old August 31, 2012, 12:59 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 2,778

Maybe u can tell me if there is any truth to the approach I said. Above
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket